Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why is Jenkins still in charge 10:20 - Jan 1 with 1485 viewsFireboy2

After the last few days happenings re the jenkings/trust statements i honestly cant see why the lying cheating cvnt is still the chairman

I understand the fecker wont resign as hes had a cushy life since the sale but imo after its all come out in the press there should be sustained demos against him,the other sellouts and the yanks

BUT with having a new manager in charge it will be very difficult as we want to support carlos and the team but more importantly we want make noises about the owners and sellouts

As we know the sky cameras will be there for tomorrows game so it will be the perfect chance to give momentum to the sellouts out cause,there should be demos before the game,when the sellouts turn up,leaflets handed out to the fans and generally some noise made,you never know sky might show it

I know there are other things being organised in the quest to get rid of huw snd his cronies but i thought id just mention my disbelief that the cvnt hasnt resigned
Why is Jenkins still in charge on 10:23 - Jan 1 with 1473 viewswhoflungdung

Amen to that

He can front up all he likes but no way can he go on as things stand

From what I read, one day, he could have two gents in suits calling on him to ask him questions under caution

He looks in serious shyte and if I were him,I d nob off and quick

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Why is Jenkins still in charge on 10:26 - Jan 1 with 1457 viewsPrivate_Partz

Well unless he gets his collar felt after legal action, or he falls on his sword, he is here to stay.
One of his 'outs' could be he had to go because of the abuse from the fans. This will be met with sympathy by his apologists and the Cardiff media.
To repeat myself infenitum......Keep the personal abuse down boys and girls.....don't give him the opportunity to muddy the waters and use it against us.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Why is Jenkins still in charge on 10:34 - Jan 1 with 1401 viewsFireboy2

Why is Jenkins still in charge on 10:26 - Jan 1 by Private_Partz

Well unless he gets his collar felt after legal action, or he falls on his sword, he is here to stay.
One of his 'outs' could be he had to go because of the abuse from the fans. This will be met with sympathy by his apologists and the Cardiff media.
To repeat myself infenitum......Keep the personal abuse down boys and girls.....don't give him the opportunity to muddy the waters and use it against us.

I get what you mean PP but apart from handing out leaflets stating the truth to fans who have no idea what else can we do?
Why is Jenkins still in charge on 10:37 - Jan 1 with 1389 viewswhoflungdung

Making his life uncomfortable is having an effect

It's the only way

I remember studying Forgery Counterfeit Act for an exam. I ll say no more

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Why is Jenkins still in charge on 11:09 - Jan 1 with 1300 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Read the post on Kaplan & Levien and you will know why he is still there.
He fits their profile to a tee.
Lying scumbags, all of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024