Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53491 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:24 - Jan 1 with 14471 viewsDr_Winston

Part of the problem suggests another part of the problem is the solution to the problem. Great.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 14398 viewsN_T_J

9 million for 100k is not bad is it!
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:28 - Jan 1 with 14394 viewsdobjack2

And how has the club become rotten to the core- from the top down? No it’s all the supporters fault.

Appears to be a circling of the wagons.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:34 - Jan 1 with 14330 viewsmonmouth

And as if by magic, another self justifying dissembling c*nt pops up. Great. Just what we need.

Expect BBC Wales and wol to publish this in full with no critical analysis at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:35 - Jan 1 with 14306 viewsmonmouth

Indeed, it’s all going to be the Trust and the fans fault. Not greedy w*nkers like him. Took a risk my arse.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:37 - Jan 1 with 14288 viewsdonkonky

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:28 - Jan 1 by dobjack2

And how has the club become rotten to the core- from the top down? No it’s all the supporters fault.

Appears to be a circling of the wagons.

Wow!! Some statement there! Are all the sellouts getting the jitters about what action the Trust might take if a recent share sales mandate is over turned?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:37 - Jan 1 with 14281 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:35 - Jan 1 by monmouth

Indeed, it’s all going to be the Trust and the fans fault. Not greedy w*nkers like him. Took a risk my arse.

Invested on the day of the Hull game.

I meant the morning, obviously. Definitely the morning.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:37 - Jan 1 with 14265 viewsTheResurrection

Interesting revelation, whether it’s true or not remains to be seen, that Sumbler and Hamer were in the meeting where the Trust was offered £20m?! Not sure I’ve heard that before.

I’m sure someone will be on here to clarify that soon enough.

One thing I do agree with him though is the ego thing damaging our chances at survival. An utterly stupid time for ex Trust Board memembers to be taking fans away from what should be the only concern between now and May, and that is getting behind SCFC and survival. It’s selfish beyond belief.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:39 - Jan 1 with 14246 viewsDewi1jack

Correct. (but shouldn't really type that word in full mate. Young 'uns read this as well)

Some no mark wan-kar, who sold his shares without doing due diligence himself, telling the fans it's our fault.
Pot, kettle, black

Davies you tw@
Who made you sell your shares to a Vulture firm?
Who held a gun to you or your families heads?
Why didn't you give say 0.5 to 1% of your shares to the Trust if you had the best interests of the club at heart? Get them towards 25%
Why didn't you or the other sellers do due diligence?
Why didn't you do a quick check on Google about Jase and Stevie boy?

Thanks for you help when we needed it.
Thanks for dropping the club in the sh1te now.
Now fukoff wan-kar

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:40 - Jan 1 with 14215 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:35 - Jan 1 by monmouth

I’m sorry but to forget what they did in literally saving this football club is as pathetic as some of their deceit in selling it.

Come on FFS where’s the facking balance??

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:40 - Jan 1 with 14216 viewsQJumpingJack

I thought the Hull crisis game was 2003 not 2001 but I may be wrong.
Again diary mix-ups.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:43 - Jan 1 with 14155 viewsthornabyswan

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:28 - Jan 1 by N_T_J

9 million for 100k is not bad is it!

Trying to frighten fans now saying if we lose the local link the club Will end up like Blackburn with the Venkys.
Blaming the Trust and the SCSA.
They really are a despicable bunch.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:43 - Jan 1 with 14156 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:37 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Interesting revelation, whether it’s true or not remains to be seen, that Sumbler and Hamer were in the meeting where the Trust was offered £20m?! Not sure I’ve heard that before.

I’m sure someone will be on here to clarify that soon enough.

One thing I do agree with him though is the ego thing damaging our chances at survival. An utterly stupid time for ex Trust Board memembers to be taking fans away from what should be the only concern between now and May, and that is getting behind SCFC and survival. It’s selfish beyond belief.

It's not a revelation. It's an allegation.

It also contradicts Jenkins who said it was 10%.

It also contradicts Levien who said the Trust were excluded.

And, of course, it contradicts the Trust who say no such offer was made to include.

I'll let Phil take this one though. It's him and Nigel that have been named.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:44 - Jan 1 with 14134 viewsChief

"The club is rotten to core"

No shhit Sherlock. It was you and your cronies that invited the bacteria in to turn it putrid

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:49 - Jan 1 with 14018 viewsthornabyswan

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:44 - Jan 1 by Chief

No shhit Sherlock. It was you and your cronies that invited the bacteria in to turn it putrid

It's obvious there running scared if it goes to court.
This really needs to happen.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:51 - Jan 1 with 13977 viewsmagicdaps10

Sounds more like a threat to me

If the fans dont support them, there will be trouble!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:51 - Jan 1 with 13974 viewsDewi1jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:49 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

It's obvious there running scared if it goes to court.
This really needs to happen.

Seems with every statement some of the 'facts?' keep changing as well.
All of them in Court could end up with a few Perjury cases as well.

With any luck

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:52 - Jan 1 with 13972 viewsJack_Kass

What a condescending c**t.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:52 - Jan 1 with 13969 viewsDrGonzo

The club took it's first step into oblivion when you sold it to an American hedge fund. C#nt.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:53 - Jan 1 with 13935 viewsFireboy2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:44 - Jan 1 by Chief

Thats correct cheify

They started it by selling their shares to the yanks and not giving the trust a chance to make thiers upto the 25%
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:53 - Jan 1 with 13934 viewsQJumpingJack

It seems the board/ex-board are on a roll of PR own goals - programme notes vs Palace, interview last Friday and now this today.
The club is sinking.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:56 - Jan 1 with 13898 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:40 - Jan 1 by QJumpingJack

I thought the Hull crisis game was 2003 not 2001 but I may be wrong.
Again diary mix-ups.

The ex owners of the club do seem to struggle with dates. It’s a recurring theme.

Poll: Tory leader

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 13882 viewsexhmrc1

i would never ever believe anything this guy says.

Many years ago when he was an official of Swansea RFC their secretary the late Byron Mugford went to the St Helens Balconiers committee with plans of how they were buying and redeveloping St Helens and wanted Glamorgan to continue playing there. The plans involved knocking down the bank where the scoreboard was and placing netball courts there and turning the rugby pitch to play from the Mumbles Road towards the clubhouse. Cricket he sais was a vital part of their plan.

A few weeks later his business partner went to the offices of then Glamorgan chairmen David Morgan in Newport and told him they were in the process of buying St Helens and didn't want cricket played there. Mike James told Morgan this was being told to him in confidence and did not mention it to the Glamorgan committee at the time.

The following Sunday in the Wales on Sunday there was an exclusive article stating this written by guess who none other than Rob Cole the writer of this article.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 12:02]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 13878 viewsdobjack2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:40 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

I’m sorry but to forget what they did in literally saving this football club is as pathetic as some of their deceit in selling it.

Come on FFS where’s the facking balance??

Will always be greatful for those who really saved the club.

Problem is not that the shareholders sold their shares but how they sold them and without really knowing who they were selling them to.

It appears that they put their own self interest ahead of the long term future of the club.

Heroes to zeros.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:57 - Jan 1 with 10829 viewsFireboy2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:56 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

The ex owners of the club do seem to struggle with dates. It’s a recurring theme.

It must be all that money

It must cause some sort of amnesia
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024