Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53499 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:15 - Jan 1 with 1589 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:13 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

I am not equating anything. I am asking you a question, if you refuse to answer personal questions of little relevance then that is fine by me. But likewise, others wont play your silly little games because you arent getting your own way either - troll.

I don’t care about getting my own way,you aren’t from Swansea and you don’t go to games. Just showing people that you’re trolling.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:15 - Jan 1 with 1588 viewschad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:10 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Thats an easy one

Phil Sumbler's backside

Shouldn't laugh - but did make me
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 1576 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:15 - Jan 1 by chad

Do you think it’s eaually as funny that he’s up Jenkins then?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 1570 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:15 - Jan 1 by Darran

I don’t care about getting my own way,you aren’t from Swansea and you don’t go to games. Just showing people that you’re trolling.

And you have no address presumably?

I am not from Swansea no, what does that matter? I have been to more games than you have had attention seeking posts on here. (do you see a repetitive theme here?)

Now if you offered an opinion as to WHY you think my view is incorrect then people may take you seriously, at the moment you smack of someone down on their luck and throwing their toys out of the pram... although everyone knows you dont like to do that when you know you are wrong.

Over to you troll.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:21]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:17 - Jan 1 with 1565 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:15 - Jan 1 by chad

same

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:18 - Jan 1 with 1564 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:14 - Jan 1 by swanseajack4eva

Publicly properly? A comment buried in a Planet Swans thread is not adequate for such an apparently blatant lie.

The trust statement, which Phil was involved in and endorsed, states that there was no meeting in March and no such offer was made.

Poll: Tory leader

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:18 - Jan 1 with 1564 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:01 - Jan 1 by Swanseaman

Some interesting points. I also think that the Jenkins out campaign needs to be sidetracked. The priority at the moment should be more focused on the Americans.

If revenge and personal dislikes are blinding people, they need to think more clearly about things.

Jenkins has now said that the Americans have been messing things up for him, he has pointed the finger of blame for our recent problems onto them.

So let's say he is correct, what do we know for sure?

It shows me just how incompetent they are. And we already knew they were clueless with their appointment of Bob Bradley.

So if the Americans were left to appoint a new DOF, who exactly would they bring in?

From the evidence we have, they will probably appoint someone who is once again clueless, imo.

I think the main focus definitely needs to be trying to get the Americans to want out of here.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:03]

The other most important factor to bear in mind is the majority of our success has come down to the manager.

If the manager gets it right there's none of this bollox. The fans enjoy the success and Jenkins is forgotten about. If Clement had been the success we all thought he was going to be there'd be complete silence - just like it was from January to September!!!

So the managers of late have been a mixed bag. We've had periods of success but nothing to build on, there lies the problem.

If the plan is to try and lure Martinez back then I think this is a fantastic one. This is also why we can't give Carvhal carte blanche at player recruitment.

Now, it's impossible to always make shrewd appointments. Show me one club that has always done that?

But Jenkins has been responsible for appointing some good ones, and that, everyone, is as close away as we could be to finding success again.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:20 - Jan 1 with 1546 viewsharryhpalmer

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:59 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Simple factual question for you here....

Do you think Jenkins has been overseeing transfers the whole time bar Laudrup?

If yes, then he's got a 100% track record.

No. the managers before the final Laudrup season, had a significant say in players coming in, except Sousa.

you can see that in the players brought in - under Flynn, Jackett and Martinez - all with the help of the Flynn appointed Reeves.

You can see the signings both Rodgers and Laudrup brought in, and the ones that Jenkins and Morgan brought in.

But a point people fail to realise is that Morgan has a huge say in who has come into the club. It hasn't all been Jenkins doing.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:20 - Jan 1 with 1545 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:03 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

Ha, like the local branch would be authorised for such things. Not even sure they haven't closed all the local branches anyway.

As I recall there were a couple of major sales that summer that eased the situation, rather than an injection of funds.

Weak answer and a glib earlier reply making out our financial footing was rock solidly sound. It wasn't.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 1542 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:17 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

And you have no address presumably?

I am not from Swansea no, what does that matter? I have been to more games than you have had attention seeking posts on here. (do you see a repetitive theme here?)

Now if you offered an opinion as to WHY you think my view is incorrect then people may take you seriously, at the moment you smack of someone down on their luck and throwing their toys out of the pram... although everyone knows you dont like to do that when you know you are wrong.

Over to you troll.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:21]

I’m not down on my luck mate,one thing I do know is that people can see through you though.
Your aren’t from Swansea and you don’t go to games.
Now you have the last word.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 1538 viewschad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:02 - Jan 1 by Darran

I think everyone can see what you are and it’s no wonder people are asking questions on why you’re defending the bloke so much.

So you refuse to say if you think someone else could do Jenkins job then?
Is that incase he reads it?
Mmmmmmmm.

I remember not too many months ago you were defending jinx when many others were slagging him off for his actions

As I recall something along the lines that he would not let these things happen and you thought he had something up his sleeve

I remember because I thought that a very naive POV
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 1530 viewsFireboy2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:49 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Whoa now FFS get a grip man!!! There is no "getting it back" - as it was never ours in your romantic context.

The term "getting it back" should be erased for ever, it makes no sense whatsoever and is playing right into the sell outs hands.

You want the club "THEY" made?!

The Club will always be the City's Football Club but the people, throughout time, that operate it could be anyone, and like other club's we've had our fair share of good and bad, unfortunately thats to be expected and if we don't have the £100m to buy it ourselves, that's the way it will just be. The best time ever to be a Jack has been the last 15 years, and that, Chad, is why balance should ALWAYS be commanded.

It's a simple matter of FACT that without these guys and the various others who greatly contributed we would not have had some of our undying memories, memories that will be the tales of folklore for generations to come. Wembley, Valencia and the League Cup being highlights no one, NO ONE would EVER have dreamed of.

There is also no guarantee that even if the Trust had been involved throughout the whole process we would have got better owners - the chance to vet, do the due diligence etc would have been nice, granted, but no guarantees.

So the pitch forks and KKK like witch hunting that's going on is not only sickening, but it's also going to have a make all or break all effect on our Premier League survival.

And the one thing Robert Davies was right about, if we do go down, it could very well have a drastic conclusion for the us all and the City.

By all means, force Jenkins and Co out, but in the Summer not at this crucial time, and when it can be planned for properly.

Romantic context

I want the club to run the way it was before the sellouts got greedy

And whilst they did save us from going out of business for qhich im sure most of us a truly grateful for it doesnt excuse them for SELLING US OUT,if they had sold JUST 4% of their cumulative shares to the trust they would have given the trust so much more strength

And im 99.9% certain that having ANY owners we would be in a better position than we are in now

You suggest we siit on our hands,happy clapping whilst huw and his cronies are still making money off the club they dont deserve,then do what?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 with 1530 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 by Darran

I’m not down on my luck mate,one thing I do know is that people can see through you though.
Your aren’t from Swansea and you don’t go to games.
Now you have the last word.

So you have no opinion on this and are just down on your luck and throwing your toys out of the pram as I said you were then.

Off you pop.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:22 - Jan 1 with 1522 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 by chad

I remember not too many months ago you were defending jinx when many others were slagging him off for his actions

As I recall something along the lines that he would not let these things happen and you thought he had something up his sleeve

Me defending Jenkins?

Obviously you’ve got proof?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 1515 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 by chad

He is always a million steps behind, its painful.

Hes utterly clueless. Down on his luck and lashing out at any opportunity to anyone he deems a threat to the staus quo.

Watching him post on subjects is like a 6 year old trying to understand quantum physics.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:23 - Jan 1 with 1509 viewsharryhpalmer

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:00 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

So Jenkins is not to blame for the transfer windows in your opinion then?

yes. because it is Jenkins and Morgan that run the rule of player reports with Leadbeater before they go anywhere.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:26 - Jan 1 with 1477 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:23 - Jan 1 by harryhpalmer

yes. because it is Jenkins and Morgan that run the rule of player reports with Leadbeater before they go anywhere.

Your view contradicts itself. Read them both side by side.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:26 - Jan 1 with 1476 viewschad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:17 - Jan 1 by Darran

Do you think it’s eaually as funny that he’s up Jenkins then?

No sorry, it lacks the comedic immediacy of being said in response for a request to know your address

nice try though ;)
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:27 - Jan 1 with 1474 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:23 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

He is always a million steps behind, its painful.

Hes utterly clueless. Down on his luck and lashing out at any opportunity to anyone he deems a threat to the staus quo.

Watching him post on subjects is like a 6 year old trying to understand quantum physics.

Down down deeper and down.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:27 - Jan 1 with 1465 viewsswanseajack4eva

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:18 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

The trust statement, which Phil was involved in and endorsed, states that there was no meeting in March and no such offer was made.

I realise that, but the Trust statement was made before the Rob Davies article was released ... so in the eyes of people reading it (incl. mainstream media) the Davies article supersedes and discredits the Trust statement. In a social media world you have to keep pumping out key messages simply and consistently ... and refute categorically errors that are put out by others. Few people can be bothered to search and piece together the full story.

A simple statement from Phil and Nigel to mainstream media and a response under the comments section on the website would suffice. It would also help demonstrate the untrustworthiness of the sell-outs in upcoming legal action, if the Trust board decides to take this step.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:28 - Jan 1 with 1458 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:18 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Phil and Stu mentioned an offer to me and my mate when we met them in November 2016

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:28 - Jan 1 with 1455 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:27 - Jan 1 by Darran

Down down deeper and down.

Glad you agree.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:29 - Jan 1 with 1438 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:26 - Jan 1 by chad

No sorry, it lacks the comedic immediacy of being said in response for a request to know your address

nice try though ;)

Again mind it is a bit bizarre that you’ve always been far more against Phil and The Trust than you have against the actual sellouts.
Why is that exactly?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:32 - Jan 1 with 1405 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:28 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Phil and Stu mentioned an offer to me and my mate when we met them in November 2016

Well obviously I don’t know anything about that because I wasn’t involved but yesterday’s statement also says this:

“Apart from a tentative offer in August 2016 regarding a sale of part of our shareholding, which was quickly rescinded in the following days, no such formal offer was ever received.”
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:33]

Poll: Tory leader

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:35 - Jan 1 with 1903 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:20 - Jan 1 by harryhpalmer

No. the managers before the final Laudrup season, had a significant say in players coming in, except Sousa.

you can see that in the players brought in - under Flynn, Jackett and Martinez - all with the help of the Flynn appointed Reeves.

You can see the signings both Rodgers and Laudrup brought in, and the ones that Jenkins and Morgan brought in.

But a point people fail to realise is that Morgan has a huge say in who has come into the club. It hasn't all been Jenkins doing.

Nah, not really, no different.

Each manager has had a say. Martinez shone the light, granted, but after that Sousa and Rodgers were both pretty reliant on the recruitment regime. Danny Graham, Luke Moore, Michell Vorm, Routs

It really is pathetic people trying to nit pick.

Totally takes it all away from any valid points they may have.

Just another witch-hunter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024