Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53354 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:37 - Jan 1 with 1999 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 by chad

I remember not too many months ago you were defending jinx when many others were slagging him off for his actions

As I recall something along the lines that he would not let these things happen and you thought he had something up his sleeve

I remember because I thought that a very naive POV

he was only like that then because his puppet master, whom he so firmly resides up his welcoming back crack was of the same way of thinking

Strange, very strange

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:38 - Jan 1 with 1994 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:21 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

Romantic context

I want the club to run the way it was before the sellouts got greedy

And whilst they did save us from going out of business for qhich im sure most of us a truly grateful for it doesnt excuse them for SELLING US OUT,if they had sold JUST 4% of their cumulative shares to the trust they would have given the trust so much more strength

And im 99.9% certain that having ANY owners we would be in a better position than we are in now

You suggest we siit on our hands,happy clapping whilst huw and his cronies are still making money off the club they dont deserve,then do what?

There's no intelligent sense in what you say I'm afraid,

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:39 - Jan 1 with 1985 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:22 - Jan 1 by Darran

Me defending Jenkins?

Obviously you’ve got proof?

COUNTLESS

COUNTLESSSSSSS TIMES.........

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:43 - Jan 1 with 1957 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:32 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Well obviously I don’t know anything about that because I wasn’t involved but yesterday’s statement also says this:

“Apart from a tentative offer in August 2016 regarding a sale of part of our shareholding, which was quickly rescinded in the following days, no such formal offer was ever received.”
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:33]

How come you don't know?

You are now a Trust Board member so instead of nit picking on semantics and trying to discredit one side of a healthy debate, can you find out the exact details and report them publicly?

We'd be more grateful for that sort of input, And.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:43 - Jan 1 with 1958 viewsDafydd

I follow a couple of motorhoming forums and where there are debates, they are usually handled sensibly. If things do get a bit heated, threads are frozen and, if necessary, members banned.

Unfortunately, there are a few people on PS that bring out the worst in each other. Threads are lost amongst the abuse, bad langauge and insults, losing focus on the original point of debate. These poeple - and there are two or three usually involved - are behaving quite disgracefully and need to take a good look at themselves. They spoil it for everyone else, but I suppose the saving grace for me is that I do not have to know them personally.

I would hope that whoever controls this forum has the desire to sort it out for the benefit of those who appreciate civilised debate.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:43 - Jan 1 with 1954 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:39 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

COUNTLESS

COUNTLESSSSSSS TIMES.........

Well you’ll countless countless proof then won’t you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:46 - Jan 1 with 1936 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:32 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Well obviously I don’t know anything about that because I wasn’t involved but yesterday’s statement also says this:

“Apart from a tentative offer in August 2016 regarding a sale of part of our shareholding, which was quickly rescinded in the following days, no such formal offer was ever received.”
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:33]

I've seen you've now edited this post.

Can you find out the full details on this "tentative offer" and when it was first ever discussed, perhaps even before the "tentative" part?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:47 - Jan 1 with 1930 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:43 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

How come you don't know?

You are now a Trust Board member so instead of nit picking on semantics and trying to discredit one side of a healthy debate, can you find out the exact details and report them publicly?

We'd be more grateful for that sort of input, And.

I’ve just told you - tentative offer in August 2016 which was then rescinded. Only “offer” ever received. It was in the statement.

My reference to not knowing or being involved was referring to whatever meeting you and your mate had with Phil and Stu.

Poll: Tory leader

Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:48 - Jan 1 with 1922 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:46 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

I've seen you've now edited this post.

Can you find out the full details on this "tentative offer" and when it was first ever discussed, perhaps even before the "tentative" part?

The edit was to correct a typo, nothing else.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:49 - Jan 1 with 1903 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:43 - Jan 1 by Dafydd

I follow a couple of motorhoming forums and where there are debates, they are usually handled sensibly. If things do get a bit heated, threads are frozen and, if necessary, members banned.

Unfortunately, there are a few people on PS that bring out the worst in each other. Threads are lost amongst the abuse, bad langauge and insults, losing focus on the original point of debate. These poeple - and there are two or three usually involved - are behaving quite disgracefully and need to take a good look at themselves. They spoil it for everyone else, but I suppose the saving grace for me is that I do not have to know them personally.

I would hope that whoever controls this forum has the desire to sort it out for the benefit of those who appreciate civilised debate.

I totally agree with this and where I fall foul of it I would totally accept my thread ban.

Darren would be banned from most of them and this is why Phil facking Sumbler has never had any balls and allows his 2 mods to let this sort of thing go on until it gets nasty and sinister.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:49 - Jan 1 with 1900 viewsSmellyplumz

Fair play what a pathetic thread.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:50 - Jan 1 with 1891 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:48 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

The edit was to correct a typo, nothing else.

Well I didn't see that, but regardless, can you provide us with full details of the offer, from whenever it was first mentioned?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:53 - Jan 1 with 1855 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:49 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

I totally agree with this and where I fall foul of it I would totally accept my thread ban.

Darren would be banned from most of them and this is why Phil facking Sumbler has never had any balls and allows his 2 mods to let this sort of thing go on until it gets nasty and sinister.

And you wouldn’t?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:55 - Jan 1 with 1830 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:53 - Jan 1 by Darran

And you wouldn’t?

No, I wouldn't because I normally have things to debate about, on the football or off field things, not just the posters making them.

Bony, Phil, Dr? Can you ban people from individual threads?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:55 - Jan 1 with 1829 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:49 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Spot on, only one troll in all these threads look for personal squabbles to fill his day. Sooner mods sort that the better for the rest of us. Tiresome.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:57 - Jan 1 with 1809 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:55 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Spot on, only one troll in all these threads look for personal squabbles to fill his day. Sooner mods sort that the better for the rest of us. Tiresome.

Hopefully Phil Sumbler won't make a pathetic excuse this time and finally do something about it.

I doubt it, mind

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:01 - Jan 1 with 1770 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:55 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

No, I wouldn't because I normally have things to debate about, on the football or off field things, not just the posters making them.

Bony, Phil, Dr? Can you ban people from individual threads?

Yeah you’ve never PMd anyone a threat have you?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:03 - Jan 1 with 1752 viewsFireboy2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:38 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

There's no intelligent sense in what you say I'm afraid,

Thats a bit rude

I think even though speaking fron the heart its quite intelligent

Whereas i suppose everything you say or write is sense

In res' world
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:14 - Jan 1 with 1648 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:03 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

Thats a bit rude

I think even though speaking fron the heart its quite intelligent

Whereas i suppose everything you say or write is sense

In res' world

Mate, I didn't mean to be rude but there's so many facets to see this from it's just not fair to think one shiny new brush will sweep clean.

"We want or club back" and "Back to Jack" are quite frankly embarrassing and meaningless - completely meaningless!!

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:20 - Jan 1 with 1592 viewsBloodyhills

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:14 - Jan 1 by QJumpingJack

If Davies met Phil and Nigel, then I assume minutes of the meeting/diary will have been captured?

Or if they didn't Huw might have made some up!

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:25 - Jan 1 with 1553 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:43 - Jan 1 by Dafydd

An internet forum is not the best way to get to the bottom of issues such as the potential breach of a shareholding agreement in a £100m+ business, neither are the pages of a local newspaper.

As a lifelong supporter, I find the whole affair depressing including the lack of enough people of character, integrity, ability and judgement. If SCFC was a public listed business this sort of behaviour would not be tolerated.

As an internet forum, I'd expect a wide range of behaviour and views.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:26 - Jan 1 with 1539 viewsFireboy2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:14 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Mate, I didn't mean to be rude but there's so many facets to see this from it's just not fair to think one shiny new brush will sweep clean.

"We want or club back" and "Back to Jack" are quite frankly embarrassing and meaningless - completely meaningless!!

I dont think that 'we want our club back' is embarrassing

What else are we going to chant?

'We want rid of the people who initially saved us and took us to the next level but since they sold their shares to a bunch of hedge fund capitalists without consulting the trust and we want people in charge who we can trust,engage in plus invest in the club,and we want it now'

Would that be better and less embarrassing for you?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:28 - Jan 1 with 1529 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:26 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

'We want rid of the people who initially saved us and took us to the next level but since they sold their shares to a bunch of hedge fund capitalists without consulting the trust and we want people in charge who we can trust,engage in plus invest in the club,and we want it now'

It doesn’t scan well to be honest.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:30 - Jan 1 with 1509 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:26 - Jan 1 by Fireboy2

No, that's worse.

We want this, we want that...

Just get behind SCFC as thats all we are, supporters.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:33 - Jan 1 with 2284 viewsJackBaston

it's gone from 5 pages to 11 pages in a few hours, me stupidly thinking there was more information, but its just pathetic people spatting with eachother

If I was a mod, i'd ban half of you for a day, might be good for you to get a lives for a day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024