Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53701 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 2298 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:30 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

No, that's worse.

We want this, we want that...

Just get behind SCFC as thats all we are, supporters.

So if you’re just a supporter why are you meeting with club directors and Trust board members then?
Why are you even talking about it?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:36 - Jan 1 with 2298 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:30 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

No, that's worse.

We want this, we want that...

Just get behind SCFC as thats all we are, supporters.

Spot on. This negativity is doing nothing for us. Leave that until before or after the game if you must, although again I stress it really is not the pressing issue.

If you want our club back then what is getting Jenkins out going to achieve, it will still be the Americans club. If people want their club back then surely the long term view should be to own a stake in it to the point where they can claim it as their own.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:38 - Jan 1 with 2284 viewsPhil_S

Trust forum address October 20 2016

On 12th August, we received an email from Sam advising that (and I quote) “open to accommodating the Trust’s request and are willing to entertain purchasing up to one-half of the Trust’s ownership shares on terms that are fair and reasonable. The funds received by the Trust from the sale would provide the Trust ample flexibility to participate in a future share offering. With its remaining ownership interest, the Trust would then keep the same rights that the other minority shareholders thoroughly negotiated”.

Full transcript at https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:43 - Jan 1 with 2244 viewsJack59

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:49 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

What??? Are you being serious?

You don't think Kaplan and Levein are financially tied in and you think we should have tried to crowdfund a £70m takeover amongst the people of Swansea and close area?

I think that business people with local interests should have been given the opportunity to seek investment for a takeover, in the same way that Kaplan and Levien were.

The above is completely different to your version.... ie Crowdfund a £70million takeover
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:46 - Jan 1 with 2230 viewsvetchonian

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:56 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Well he didn't.

All he did was appoint Monk as it was felt it was time to part company with Laudrup and we went from within, which is something the Club has always wanted to achieve, emulating the boot room of Liverpool etc.

It was Monk who had the different ideas FFS and for a season and a half it was hard to argue, even if it was the beginning of all this mess. You can't really blame Jenkins for all that.

Actually you can as Jenkins backtracked from the famous Statement about
How Pascoe and Curtis would always reamain as part of therbackroom staff to ensure continuity
Whilst Pascoe left with Brendan Curtis was part of Laudrups team yet the legend that wasMonk was allowed by Jenkins to push Curtis aside......so yes again Jenkins is culpable!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:52 - Jan 1 with 2181 viewsOldjack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:38 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

On 12th August, we received an email from Sam advising that (and I quote) “open to accommodating the Trust’s request and are willing to entertain purchasing up to one-half of the Trust’s ownership shares on terms that are fair and reasonable. The funds received by the Trust from the sale would provide the Trust ample flexibility to participate in a future share offering. With its remaining ownership interest, the Trust would then keep the same rights that the other minority shareholders thoroughly negotiated”.

Full transcript at https://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/10/20/trust-members-forum-address/

It is clear that the buyers and particularly the sellers colluded against the Supporters Trust in the way that we were excluded from all negotiations, and that our interests have been prejudiced against. Whether this would enable the Trust to launch a successful formal legal action for Unfair Prejudice, thereby compelling the Buyer to buy out the Trust shareholding, is not clear so we are seeking further guidance from our Barrister.
The 2002 Shareholders Agreement is valid and the sellers should not have warranted otherwise. The actions of the selling shareholders amounts to a clear breach of contract. We have asked out Barrister to assess what claims we have against the Sellers as a result.
While the passing of the new Articles of Association without our consent does not invalidate them, the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence. We have asked our Barrister to advise on whether there is any merit in the Trust seeking to take action, either in the name of the Trust or in the name of the football club, to see what remedies are available to the Trust and what action may be taken against the Directors and by whom — how would we go about informing the authorities and what sanctions could the directors face?
Can you remind us the outcome of theses enquires ? please

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:59 - Jan 1 with 2153 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:52 - Jan 1 by Oldjack

It is clear that the buyers and particularly the sellers colluded against the Supporters Trust in the way that we were excluded from all negotiations, and that our interests have been prejudiced against. Whether this would enable the Trust to launch a successful formal legal action for Unfair Prejudice, thereby compelling the Buyer to buy out the Trust shareholding, is not clear so we are seeking further guidance from our Barrister.
The 2002 Shareholders Agreement is valid and the sellers should not have warranted otherwise. The actions of the selling shareholders amounts to a clear breach of contract. We have asked out Barrister to assess what claims we have against the Sellers as a result.
While the passing of the new Articles of Association without our consent does not invalidate them, the failure to comply with notice provisions means that the directors are guilty of a criminal offence. We have asked our Barrister to advise on whether there is any merit in the Trust seeking to take action, either in the name of the Trust or in the name of the football club, to see what remedies are available to the Trust and what action may be taken against the Directors and by whom — how would we go about informing the authorities and what sanctions could the directors face?

Fuçk me who wrote that for you?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:04 - Jan 1 with 2105 viewsswanseajack4eva

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:38 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

Thanks for the reminder Phil of where things stood as of October 2016. Notwithstanding the reasons for avoiding legal action at that time, there was a very strong case, and that remains the same today (no historical facts have changed, in fact more evidence of duplicitous behavior has emerged).

So surely the only way forward for the Trust board is to have the strength of purpose to take legal action now.

Hopefully Dai Little as Trust Legal Advisor will be minded to advise in favour.
Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:05 - Jan 1 with 2084 viewsswan65split

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:59 - Jan 1 by Darran

Fuçk me who wrote that for you?

Magic LoL
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:07 - Jan 1 with 2066 viewsPhil_S

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 17:52 - Jan 1 by Oldjack

I'd be summarising right now Alan as wouldn't have the paperwork in front of me so apologies if I misrepresent any of this.

In terms of the articles, they weren't passed in the right way but the sanctions weren't worth pursuing I think was the answer. I cant remember what the likely outcome was but maybe Dai/Ux could answer if they read this.

In terms of unfair prejudice then it was the strong case that was referred to.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:13 - Jan 1 with 2012 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:07 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

I'd be summarising right now Alan as wouldn't have the paperwork in front of me so apologies if I misrepresent any of this.

In terms of the articles, they weren't passed in the right way but the sanctions weren't worth pursuing I think was the answer. I cant remember what the likely outcome was but maybe Dai/Ux could answer if they read this.

A fine I believe, but I'd defer to Dai.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:14 - Jan 1 with 2000 viewsSwanseaman

The article by Rob Davies seems to blame everything on the trust for all of our problems.

He 'fears relegation will come and we go the same way as Blackburn, Blackpool and Wigan.'

He blames Phil Sumbler, saying that 'The Supporters Trust has caused a lot of animosity. They have turned on the club and the chairman and broken the club,'

And he said that 'There is so much ego, envy and bitterness involved in the spat between the Trust, its former members and the club at the moment. There was a time when the relationship was at the heart of everything that was good about Swansea City — now it is almost rotten to the core.'

So basically he is pointing out that the Jenkins out campaign, the hatred and envy against Jenkins, will ultimately destroy the club...

There have been people commenting to this thread saying similar and agreeing with this view.

Personally I agree that a huge Jenkins out campaign is not the answer to anything right now. We have got a new manager and need to get behind him fully to keep our Premier status alive.

But I definitely do not agree fully with Rob Davies... The trust were not involved with all the poor decisions made by the club. If we had been run better, the unrest amongst the fans wouldn't be like it is right now.

The main blame for all this is with the Americans, the people that Rob Davies decided to place in charge, the trust had nothing to do with this...

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:27 - Jan 1 with 1927 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Superb stuff

Rob Davies blaming the fans for selling out .

After making his millions

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:12 - Jan 1 with 1790 viewsBLAZE

Contrarians being contrary. I made it through 5 pages. Is it worth me carrying on or are the same few making the same points, ad nauseam?

Why we can't fight on two fronts, I don't know. Jenkins out, deal off. Easy.

Also, when is the right time to get rid of Jenkins? Now, with a window opening? In the summer, with a new Premier League season to prepare for? Or the summer, where we have a Championship campaign to transition into? It's never a good time. Just pull the trigger now and dump the c*nt in the Tawe.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:13 - Jan 1 with 1783 viewslondonlisa2001

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:17 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

It is one or the other, or certainly at the very least one will affect the other, no question.

Although an excellent Trust release - do you believe their focus was taken off this share sale to deal with this? Do you think peoples minds have been taken off the share sale as this Jenkins stuff comes into the fore?

I think it is as certain as you can get that it has without question.

Could I reiterate the points already made here by ECB (possibly others, sorry, have just got back so only now catching up so may have missed another comment as I skimmed this thread) - the focus from me and others is very firmly on the share issue and I promise you that this issue has not altered that one iota.

I'd also point out that the spectacular timing on this has been caused by Jenkins' interview, not the Trust statement. He chose to issue the statement he did (as did Rob Davies in an incredible coincidence) a day or so after the appointment of a new manager, and at the start of the transfer window.

So the lack of focus that concerns you is quite honestly not happening. If anything, this has possibly sharpened that focus.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:21 - Jan 1 with 1732 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:13 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

Could I reiterate the points already made here by ECB (possibly others, sorry, have just got back so only now catching up so may have missed another comment as I skimmed this thread) - the focus from me and others is very firmly on the share issue and I promise you that this issue has not altered that one iota.

I'd also point out that the spectacular timing on this has been caused by Jenkins' interview, not the Trust statement. He chose to issue the statement he did (as did Rob Davies in an incredible coincidence) a day or so after the appointment of a new manager, and at the start of the transfer window.

So the lack of focus that concerns you is quite honestly not happening. If anything, this has possibly sharpened that focus.

Thanks Lisa, unfortunately the person I was talking to regarding that got the wrong end of the stick. I was not referring to the Trust I was referring to the fans in general and indeed more specifically the sub group who seem to have tasked themselves with fighting on behalf of us.

My point was the interview only took place due to the increasing abuse Jenkins was receiving, probably in no small part to the emergence of this new group and their presence on social media. When there are other more pressing matters at hand they could be perusing, the focus switching to this, as well as Trust time wasted having to be dedicated to this - is not helpful.

That also answers Blaze's points regarding can we fight two fights. Ask a section of the fanbase this morning what is the most pressing concern in their mind and I would imagine the answer would be Huw Jenkins, ask them the same question 2 weeks ago and I would think the answer would be quite different.

All well and good bringing forward different fights, but when less important ones impact the only pressing matter at the club - that is when I have an issue and will make that point ''ad nausium''.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:22 - Jan 1 with 1723 viewsOldjack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 18:07 - Jan 1 by Phil_S

The 2002 Shareholders Agreement is valid and the sellers should not have warranted otherwise. The actions of the selling shareholders amounts to a clear breach of contract.

Open and shut case surely ? you have a shareholders agreement that states this ,it's baffling me why this wasn't pursed all the way

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:26 - Jan 1 with 1698 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:12 - Jan 1 by BLAZE

Contrarians being contrary. I made it through 5 pages. Is it worth me carrying on or are the same few making the same points, ad nauseam?

Why we can't fight on two fronts, I don't know. Jenkins out, deal off. Easy.

Also, when is the right time to get rid of Jenkins? Now, with a window opening? In the summer, with a new Premier League season to prepare for? Or the summer, where we have a Championship campaign to transition into? It's never a good time. Just pull the trigger now and dump the c*nt in the Tawe.

When should he leave? It is not up to us, we have no power at the club. You are also in the camp that seems a step behind in all this. In order for you to get what you want then you must put focus on it as it is to be done by using verbal force.

So the obvious answer is, as soon as the more pressing issues at the club are sorted. Then we can focus on other things in order of importance. When there is such little knowledge in the fanbase regarding this sharesale any efforts by these supporters groups that distracts those discussions happening or puts that subject into the shade is harmful to the cause.

Every effort should be put into spreading the word that this is a disaster, not Huw Jenkins said x,y, z. He will be gone soon anyway, who cares? In the grand scheme of things it makes little to no difference. The impact of the sharesale could be felt for the next 100 years, the impact of Jenkins leaving now or in 6 months time is an irrelevance.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:31 - Jan 1 with 1671 viewslondonlisa2001

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:21 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Thanks Lisa, unfortunately the person I was talking to regarding that got the wrong end of the stick. I was not referring to the Trust I was referring to the fans in general and indeed more specifically the sub group who seem to have tasked themselves with fighting on behalf of us.

My point was the interview only took place due to the increasing abuse Jenkins was receiving, probably in no small part to the emergence of this new group and their presence on social media. When there are other more pressing matters at hand they could be perusing, the focus switching to this, as well as Trust time wasted having to be dedicated to this - is not helpful.

That also answers Blaze's points regarding can we fight two fights. Ask a section of the fanbase this morning what is the most pressing concern in their mind and I would imagine the answer would be Huw Jenkins, ask them the same question 2 weeks ago and I would think the answer would be quite different.

All well and good bringing forward different fights, but when less important ones impact the only pressing matter at the club - that is when I have an issue and will make that point ''ad nausium''.

I can't speak on behalf of other fan groups, but I can say that the only supporters group who is able to focus on the share sale issue is doing so.

It's probably not obvious from the outside, but genuinely, people have given up hours and hours of their time over this holiday period to be able to concentrate on handling a number of fronts.

The Trust sent out a mail to members yesterday that said that an update regarding the the share sale situation would be issued this week.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:38 - Jan 1 with 1618 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:31 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

I can't speak on behalf of other fan groups, but I can say that the only supporters group who is able to focus on the share sale issue is doing so.

It's probably not obvious from the outside, but genuinely, people have given up hours and hours of their time over this holiday period to be able to concentrate on handling a number of fronts.

The Trust sent out a mail to members yesterday that said that an update regarding the the share sale situation would be issued this week.

In fairness The Trust have always been the only group that can focus on the sharesale and it failed in its delivery spectacularly last time.

I am a firm believer that in terms of power - then the wider supporters have far more power collectively. I have always said that if the sharesale and all of its inner workings were made public knowledge and a real concerted effort to educate fans then they would be mortified that such a deal is about to take place.

This should be the topic on everybodies lips, sparking debate across social media and forums alike. Instead all these outlets are talking about what is an irrelevant story of nothingness.

Time is running out to educate people on this and the focus is absolutely being lost by this. The Trust board members may not have lost focus (although it is clear they have had to dedicate needless time to this) but at the end of the day the Trust board is only 11 people (I believe?). Unless there is widespread fan focus on the issue then it makes little difference, and stories like this are scuppering that.

It is just all about revenge, people frothing at the mouth without thinking about the long term or what direct impact their actions have - ironically it is this lack of forward thinking that have many people frustrated with the sellouts for decisions they made.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:42 - Jan 1 with 1586 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:21 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

If you are referring to me, there was no misunderstanding, you even asked why I mentioned the trust board and I clarified that it was because they had the power to veto the sale. Not SCSA or the Union or the average fan.

It’s down to the likes of ECB, Lisa and Uxbridge to get their points across to the rest of the trust board. Hopefully force another vote. A supporters group spearheaded by two former trust board members who have recently resigned, at least partially due to the sharesale, are going to struggle to influence that.

They are demonstrating that Jenkins’ position is something they can at least partially influence, whether it’s the most pressing concern or what the motives are. It’s still something that needs addressing.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:45 - Jan 1 with 1569 viewslondonlisa2001

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:38 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

In fairness The Trust have always been the only group that can focus on the sharesale and it failed in its delivery spectacularly last time.

I am a firm believer that in terms of power - then the wider supporters have far more power collectively. I have always said that if the sharesale and all of its inner workings were made public knowledge and a real concerted effort to educate fans then they would be mortified that such a deal is about to take place.

This should be the topic on everybodies lips, sparking debate across social media and forums alike. Instead all these outlets are talking about what is an irrelevant story of nothingness.

Time is running out to educate people on this and the focus is absolutely being lost by this. The Trust board members may not have lost focus (although it is clear they have had to dedicate needless time to this) but at the end of the day the Trust board is only 11 people (I believe?). Unless there is widespread fan focus on the issue then it makes little difference, and stories like this are scuppering that.

It is just all about revenge, people frothing at the mouth without thinking about the long term or what direct impact their actions have - ironically it is this lack of forward thinking that have many people frustrated with the sellouts for decisions they made.

14. Plus 2 of us that are hangers on :-)

I disagree with the revenge bit. I have said on any number of occasions that Jenkins, Dineen etc are an irrelevance to me as I wanted to look at the bigger picture. But the actions over the past few days have been genuinely sickening.

The Chairman of a business has openly criticised a major shareholder of that business. And has made accusations that are simply not supported or supportable. I can't think of any business where that would pass.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:45 - Jan 1 with 1564 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:42 - Jan 1 by jack247

If you are referring to me, there was no misunderstanding, you even asked why I mentioned the trust board and I clarified that it was because they had the power to veto the sale. Not SCSA or the Union or the average fan.

It’s down to the likes of ECB, Lisa and Uxbridge to get their points across to the rest of the trust board. Hopefully force another vote. A supporters group spearheaded by two former trust board members who have recently resigned, at least partially due to the sharesale, are going to struggle to influence that.

They are demonstrating that Jenkins’ position is something they can at least partially influence, whether it’s the most pressing concern or what the motives are. It’s still something that needs addressing.

The Trust only have the power to veto the sale if the fans vote that way, there is no way they would take a decision like that without putting it to the fans. Those fans are the ones being reached by The Union and SCSA as they have a presence on social media.

With the deal about to come down to crunch time I think it is naive in the extreme to think focus will not have been taken off the sharesale by many of the electorate, many which are probably crying out in terms of need to be informed on this - yet their vessels of information are currently clogged up with this rubbish.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:50 - Jan 1 with 1539 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:45 - Jan 1 by londonlisa2001

14. Plus 2 of us that are hangers on :-)

I disagree with the revenge bit. I have said on any number of occasions that Jenkins, Dineen etc are an irrelevance to me as I wanted to look at the bigger picture. But the actions over the past few days have been genuinely sickening.

The Chairman of a business has openly criticised a major shareholder of that business. And has made accusations that are simply not supported or supportable. I can't think of any business where that would pass.

Agree with you. But my point is those accusations only came as a result of the pressure these groups were putting on Jenkins. there is no way he would have given that interview if there was nothing being said. Which wasted the Trusts time at such a vital stage and takes focus of the pressing issue that needs so much more discussion and educating even now.

We will have to disagree about the revenge bit then, these sub groups seem completely hell bent on it. I genuinely think if they were offered all ex shareholders to lose all their money but the club gets relegated and turns into a mess, they may just take that.

I said I would be involved in the sub group too under the caveat the focus would be on what is best for the club and not revenge and would be an asset to them, make no mistake. That couldn't be promised and the Jenkins rhetoric began.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:54 - Jan 1 with 2422 viewslondonlisa2001

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 19:50 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Agree with you. But my point is those accusations only came as a result of the pressure these groups were putting on Jenkins. there is no way he would have given that interview if there was nothing being said. Which wasted the Trusts time at such a vital stage and takes focus of the pressing issue that needs so much more discussion and educating even now.

We will have to disagree about the revenge bit then, these sub groups seem completely hell bent on it. I genuinely think if they were offered all ex shareholders to lose all their money but the club gets relegated and turns into a mess, they may just take that.

I said I would be involved in the sub group too under the caveat the focus would be on what is best for the club and not revenge and would be an asset to them, make no mistake. That couldn't be promised and the Jenkins rhetoric began.

I have said before a few times that the existence of a good faith relationship was, in my mind, a critical selling point for the deal. The actions of the past few days are an important part of that discussion I think and so I wouldn't separate the two issues as you have.

Let's see.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024