Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53496 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:59 - Jan 1 with 3275 viewsdonkonky

Look at the source of the article; http://www.dai-sport.com/
Claims to be a hard hitting ‘tell it straight ‘ editorial. Not one story about the recent Trust/ Jenkins revaluations)st least I couldn’t see one). This smacks of a calculated offensive from the sell outs who seem to be very concerned at this moment.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:00 - Jan 1 with 3272 viewsjamiewales

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:52 - Jan 1 by DrGonzo

The club took it's first step into oblivion when you sold it to an American hedge fund. C#nt.

this guys a fing wnker and should shut his mouth before someone shuts it for him, same as the other sell out tw@ts bunch off pricks
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:01 - Jan 1 with 3255 viewsDarran

Only one person sticking up for the article ..... the same person ..... again.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:02 - Jan 1 with 3251 viewsthornabyswan

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:56 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

The ex owners of the club do seem to struggle with dates. It’s a recurring theme.

Have to wonder has this statement been pushed by the club or has he done it for his mate Jenkins.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:02 - Jan 1 with 3246 viewsmagicdaps10

Bragging they made just as much money on managers as they did players.......chuck in an extra 10m on top of costs made on players.

These directors/ex directirs are digging massive holes for themselves, how lucky did these dull f@cks get!?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:03 - Jan 1 with 3234 viewsexiledclaseboy

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:02 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

Have to wonder has this statement been pushed by the club or has he done it for his mate Jenkins.

Neither would surprise me. Or both. It’s certainly coordinated in some way. Badly coordinated mind seeing as they can’t even agree on dates of alleged meetings and the people allegedly in attendance.

Poll: Tory leader

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:04 - Jan 1 with 3224 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:02 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

There is clearly a coordinated attack going on. The target seems to be Phil personally, more so even than the Trust. It's outrageous.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:05 - Jan 1 with 3209 viewshobo

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:49 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

It's obvious there running scared if it goes to court.
This really needs to happen.

Or he may be telling the truth? There is a reason why the trust was pushing the agenda of not taking the club to court. If the trust were privy to negotiations all along, then the truth would have all come out in the court case. Lots of dodgy dealings all around imo
Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:06 - Jan 1 with 3191 viewsSmellyplumz

Where is Jackfath when you need him with all this negativity?

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:07 - Jan 1 with 3176 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:05 - Jan 1 by hobo

Or he may be telling the truth? There is a reason why the trust was pushing the agenda of not taking the club to court. If the trust were privy to negotiations all along, then the truth would have all come out in the court case. Lots of dodgy dealings all around imo

You’ve been in a Christmas coma then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:07 - Jan 1 with 3173 viewsdonkonky

If the Trust overturned its mandate and went down the legal route would this involve Rob Davies? He seems very concerned about the club all of sudden.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:08 - Jan 1 with 3163 viewsmagicdaps10

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:04 - Jan 1 by Uxbridge

There is clearly a coordinated attack going on. The target seems to be Phil personally, more so even than the Trust. It's outrageous.

Well if I was Phil, I would be sitting back with a big smile.......these plonkers are loading the gun for use on themselves.

They are bringing more discomfort against themselves with ridiculous statements, contradictions and simple plain stupidity.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 3162 viewsdonkonky

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:07 - Jan 1 by Darran

You’ve been in a Christmas coma then?

😂 lol
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 3158 viewsJoshTheJack

Why can't they just take their money and feck off,I'm fed up of them saying support the team.Why don't they support the team and chuck some money in for players to dig us out the hole they created.All this propaganda just to protect thier legacy.Scum the lot of them.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:09 - Jan 1 with 3147 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:57 - Jan 1 by dobjack2

Will always be greatful for those who really saved the club.

Problem is not that the shareholders sold their shares but how they sold them and without really knowing who they were selling them to.

It appears that they put their own self interest ahead of the long term future of the club.

Heroes to zeros.

Yes I agree with that although I think whoever they sold to there would have been recriminations.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:11 - Jan 1 with 3130 viewsthornabyswan

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:05 - Jan 1 by hobo

Possibly I mentioned something similar on another thread.
Surely the allegation of the 20 million that was offered to the Trust can be cleared up easy enough there must have been minutes for this alleged meeting.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion (n/t) on 12:11 - Jan 1 with 3129 viewsPentyrchJack

[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 12:45]

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:14 - Jan 1 with 3089 viewsA_Fans_Dad

With the mud being thrown about by Jenkins and now davies this will need to end up in court.
This is now Defamation of Character amongst other things.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:14 - Jan 1 with 3089 viewsQJumpingJack

If Davies met Phil and Nigel, then I assume minutes of the meeting/diary will have been captured?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:14 - Jan 1 with 3083 viewslondonlisa2001

It's a shame that he seemingly didn't see the Trust's response yesterday before pùtting this together as it was quite helpful on dates of meetings and who was in attendance.

It may have helped his memory?

To be honest though, I wouldn't put a great deal of faith in the accuracy of dates in the article given he can't remember the year of the Hull match.

It's a shame though that they had to pay for a tractor to cut the grass in the Vetch. The council could have done that although it may be that they were distracted in paying £28m for a new stadium that propelled the club to its success?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:18 - Jan 1 with 3047 viewsclloy2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:40 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

I’m sorry but to forget what they did in literally saving this football club is as pathetic as some of their deceit in selling it.

Come on FFS where’s the facking balance??

I'm sorry Res, I don't see the balance here and certainly two wrongs don't make a right.
Saving the club, and then for them to sell it knowingly to venture capitalists, with some inclination that the club could end up in the mire again, doesn't make this balanced for me.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:19 - Jan 1 with 3038 viewsthornabyswan

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:14 - Jan 1 by QJumpingJack

If Davies met Phil and Nigel, then I assume minutes of the meeting/diary will have been captured?

Why would the Trust fail to mention a 20 million pound offer.
Then recommend to members that we accept an offer in the region of about 5 million makes no sense at all.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:19 - Jan 1 with 3027 viewslondonlisa2001

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:11 - Jan 1 by thornabyswan

Possibly I mentioned something similar on another thread.
Surely the allegation of the 20 million that was offered to the Trust can be cleared up easy enough there must have been minutes for this alleged meeting.

It was cleared up yesterday though.

Perhaps this was written before he realised that there was a detailed list of meetings, dates, and who was there that may have helped his recollection?

It would have saved all that racking of brains - was it March? was it £10m or £20m? Who was there? What year did we play Hull?
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:20 - Jan 1 with 3015 viewsFireboy2

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 11:37 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Interesting revelation, whether it’s true or not remains to be seen, that Sumbler and Hamer were in the meeting where the Trust was offered £20m?! Not sure I’ve heard that before.

I’m sure someone will be on here to clarify that soon enough.

One thing I do agree with him though is the ego thing damaging our chances at survival. An utterly stupid time for ex Trust Board memembers to be taking fans away from what should be the only concern between now and May, and that is getting behind SCFC and survival. It’s selfish beyond belief.

Effing ego thing?

What the fcuk are you on res

We are slowly losing our club so are therefore fighting tooth and nail and lawfully to get it back

What do you expect us to do? Sit and happy clap whilst he sellouts just sit there smug as fcuk knowing full well that they have fcuked us over
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:21 - Jan 1 with 3188 viewsPentyrchJack

"Some people forget just how bad the situation was before that Hull City game in Division 3 back in 2001. That was the day on which I put £50,000 into the club and didn’t expect to ever get it back.

“I invested another £50,000 and was happy to sell my stake for £9m some 16 years later. But I took a risk, just as others like Huw Jenkins did, in investing money."

First he didn't expect to get it back, then he was "happy" to get £9m for it???? Incoherent!

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024