Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion 11:20 - Jan 1 with 53501 viewsQJumpingJack

Davies critical of the Trust and claims meetings did happen in March??

http://www.dai-sport.com/former-swans-shareholder-rob-davies-says-club-heading-o
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 11:25]
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:00 - Jan 1 with 1354 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:58 - Jan 1 by harryhpalmer

hang on a second.

we have a head of recruitment and recruitment department.

If Jenkins is the one going out there finding all the players then you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

Flynn is also around and so is Curtis to run their eye over any suggestions - two men far more qualified to judge a player than Jenkins.

And then Pearlman. This guy is being paid 700k year - primarily for his negotiating commercial deals. you tell me he can't, with the help of the two ex-players, the moneyball man and Head of Recruitment, put a value on a player we want to buy?

Do me a favour! you are talking boll-ox

So Jenkins is not to blame for the transfer windows in your opinion then?

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 1349 viewsSwanseaman

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 12:26 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

You have to remain critical and balanced on everything folks. Far too much of a mob mentality happening of late and losing what is in front of you.

Yes I think hes a c*nt, yes I think most of what he says is rubbish coming from a slightly unbalanced and self serving perspective - but there is also an element of truth there too.

Ego has run wild at the club, that includes Trust level. Look at the "tail wagging the dog" comment. Look at the pushing through of this awful deal - it is all ego and it is that which will kill us off. To ignore that just because someone you dont like, or is from "the other side" said it - is criminal.

I have never agreed with these Jenkins out campaigns. Why choose a route of most destruction when you can choose a route of least destruction that does the same thing?

We as a fanbase should be focussed on two things:-

1) Stopping the deal which makes us continue to get into bed with these people. Going legal and getting what our supporters deserve for their shares in order to become fan owned in the future. Once that happens you can get rid of who you like and it be completely our decision. Otherwise battles like this will be a weekly thing for the life of the club.

2) Supporting the new manager and the players. Once relegation happens the real rot will begin at a rate of knots.

This ego centric Jenkins out campaign needs to be sidetracked, I have told the leaders of this before its inception and have said it since. It is so far down the list of priorities it is laughable. People putting revenge and personal dislikes above the club is the same as putting money and greed before the wellbeing of the club - the irony of that is actually quite remarkable.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 12:34]

Some interesting points. I also think that the Jenkins out campaign needs to be sidetracked. The priority at the moment should be more focused on the Americans.

If revenge and personal dislikes are blinding people, they need to think more clearly about things.

Jenkins has now said that the Americans have been messing things up for him, he has pointed the finger of blame for our recent problems onto them.

So let's say he is correct, what do we know for sure?

It shows me just how incompetent they are. And we already knew they were clueless with their appointment of Bob Bradley.

So if the Americans were left to appoint a new DOF, who exactly would they bring in?

From the evidence we have, they will probably appoint someone who is once again clueless, imo.

I think the main focus definitely needs to be trying to get the Americans to want out of here.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:03]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:01 - Jan 1 with 1344 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 by chad

Have to say

I don't consider calling people as thick as f*ck and c*nts or even idiots from any side, counts as debating

These people are one and the same Chad.

Sheep in the scariest of forms. Unable to think for a second, constantly three steps behind. The Americans dream fans - unfortunately we have an awful lot of these at our club.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 1329 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:01 - Jan 1 by Swanseaman

Some interesting points. I also think that the Jenkins out campaign needs to be sidetracked. The priority at the moment should be more focused on the Americans.

If revenge and personal dislikes are blinding people, they need to think more clearly about things.

Jenkins has now said that the Americans have been messing things up for him, he has pointed the finger of blame for our recent problems onto them.

So let's say he is correct, what do we know for sure?

It shows me just how incompetent they are. And we already knew they were clueless with their appointment of Bob Bradley.

So if the Americans were left to appoint a new DOF, who exactly would they bring in?

From the evidence we have, they will probably appoint someone who is once again clueless, imo.

I think the main focus definitely needs to be trying to get the Americans to want out of here.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:03]

Don't bring sense into this mate, everyone is enjoying foaming at the mouth in a fit of stupidity here mun.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 16:02]

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:02 - Jan 1 with 1327 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Here's your civil answer you arse exploring freak.

Fack off.

I think everyone can see what you are and it’s no wonder people are asking questions on why you’re defending the bloke so much.

So you refuse to say if you think someone else could do Jenkins job then?
Is that incase he reads it?
Mmmmmmmm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 1321 viewsUxbridge

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:47 - Jan 1 by Shaky

If the local manager at Barclays wasn't deeply concerned about the financial position of the club prior to the last published accounts he was/is an idiot.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 15:49]

Ha, like the local branch would be authorised for such things. Not even sure they haven't closed all the local branches anyway.

As I recall there were a couple of major sales that summer that eased the situation, rather than an injection of funds.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:03 - Jan 1 with 1321 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Whats your address?

And you refuse to answer. Mmmm

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1317 viewsJack_Kass

F**k off Dimi

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1315 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:02 - Jan 1 by Darran

I think everyone can see what you are and it’s no wonder people are asking questions on why you’re defending the bloke so much.

So you refuse to say if you think someone else could do Jenkins job then?
Is that incase he reads it?
Mmmmmmmm.

That question is irrelevant. The fact you cant see why it is irrelevant is where you are going wrong - continually. I have steered you to the answer twice now.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1315 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:45 - Jan 1 by chad

Res I was following this thread with interest - well at least the valid arguments given by each side

Then I read in your response to Fireboy2 ...

The best time ever to be a Jack has been the last 15 years, and that, Chad, is why balance should ALWAYS be commanded.

Have I misunderstood,slipped into a parallel universe, or did you just put the wrong ID in there?

Or are you suggesting I am fireboy2?. If so that is totally incorrect.

I would also say that balance and concentrating on what is important has always been my POV

I have had many IDs on here (consecutive not concurrent ) but only because of repeated unwarranted and unexplained bannings. But primarily I was Spratty (still banned - last time since immediately after I attended the last Trust meeting pre vote, and mentioned in passing, that the bannings from Phils website stopped me bringing up my concerns re the deal online).

No, of course I wasn't suggesting that.

I was merely referencing you in the middle of my reply to Fireboy.

Damn it, I always thought my English Lang was pretty ok as well, how did it seem like that? ;-)

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1309 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:03 - Jan 1 by Darran

And you refuse to answer. Mmmm

So what is your address then?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 with 1309 viewsswanseajack4eva

With the potentially defamatory quote from Rob Davies in the OP article attributed to Phil Sumbler and Nigel Hamer ... it would help if both Phil and Nigel would categorically refute this claim publicly. Otherwise it partly sticks as fact and provides an explanation for the Trust board being apparently so keen to press ahead with the proposed 5% share sale and so reluctant to take legal action.

Rob Davies: “I sat in a meeting with the then chairman, Phil Sumbler, and the secretary, Nigel Hamer, back in March 2016 and outlined the deal to them. There was £20m on offer for their stake, but over the next four months they didn’t make a decision.”

This statement is surely not true?

The main focus must remain on taking the legal route to recoup the approx 20 million and maximizing the likelihood of remaining in the Premier League. The legal action will likely lead to Jenkins being ousted in due course but it is not the immediate priority as a sole focus, as much as we despise the actions taken by him and the sell-outs.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:05 - Jan 1 with 1295 viewsjack247

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:59 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

So social media aswell then?

Are you seriously arguing there was a groundswell of opinion about the sharesale on Facebook and Twitter before this Jenkins out campaign? It was people writing little titbits and their mates commenting on it.

There was nothing of any impact.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:07 - Jan 1 with 1278 viewsTheResurrection

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 15:48 - Jan 1 by Darran

Game set and match to me. You don’t go to games because if you did you’d say.

Lord Bony - FFS mate for once in your life take a facking stance and get shot of this total KUNT....

Let posters chat without this facking nonsense!!!!

DO IT!!!!!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:08 - Jan 1 with 1267 viewsharryhpalmer

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 13:47 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

Nothing to do with being desperate to cling on to Premiership football. If the backroom wasnt how it was, I may actually be advocating relegation so the club can manage its costs again as they have clearly spiralled, before making a concerted effort for promotion again.

As it stands I think relegation will be the start of a major spiralling of fortunes.

Also nothing to do with "giving Jenkins more time". It is a realisation that he is low on the list of pressing concerns and taking focus off them to concentrate on what is a futile engagement is hugely damaging to the club.

and how do you know that Leadbeater isn't offering up targets which Jenkins has knocked back?

I believe he was the one who identified Mawson - when he was at Brentford, and was knocked back by Jenkins.

that has cost us in excess of £4m!

This goes back to when Jenkins took full control of transfers when he fell out with Laudrup's agent, if not before.

Ngog, who Jenkins thought, despite being advised otherwise, was the dogs bollocks, sums it up.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:09 - Jan 1 with 1260 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:05 - Jan 1 by jack247

Are you seriously arguing there was a groundswell of opinion about the sharesale on Facebook and Twitter before this Jenkins out campaign? It was people writing little titbits and their mates commenting on it.

There was nothing of any impact.

I am seriously suggesting that yes.

How can you decide on what makes impact and what doesn't? People debating these things is the exact impact we want. We can say the same about this situation and it is now social media and mates commenting on little titbits, although the reality is while many people may have had the sharesale as uppermost importance in their minds regarding the Swans - this has undoubtedly replaced that, which is ludicrous and the exact result the Americans would want.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:09 - Jan 1 with 1256 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 by swanseajack4eva

With the potentially defamatory quote from Rob Davies in the OP article attributed to Phil Sumbler and Nigel Hamer ... it would help if both Phil and Nigel would categorically refute this claim publicly. Otherwise it partly sticks as fact and provides an explanation for the Trust board being apparently so keen to press ahead with the proposed 5% share sale and so reluctant to take legal action.

Rob Davies: “I sat in a meeting with the then chairman, Phil Sumbler, and the secretary, Nigel Hamer, back in March 2016 and outlined the deal to them. There was £20m on offer for their stake, but over the next four months they didn’t make a decision.”

This statement is surely not true?

The main focus must remain on taking the legal route to recoup the approx 20 million and maximizing the likelihood of remaining in the Premier League. The legal action will likely lead to Jenkins being ousted in due course but it is not the immediate priority as a sole focus, as much as we despise the actions taken by him and the sell-outs.

Phil already has.
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 1254 viewschad

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

No, of course I wasn't suggesting that.

I was merely referencing you in the middle of my reply to Fireboy.

Damn it, I always thought my English Lang was pretty ok as well, how did it seem like that? ;-)

Ha thanks Res - was impressed with your Eng lang so probably not that

Perhaps the glass of bucks fizz I was having for a late breakfast further dimmed my mental capacity :)
Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:10 - Jan 1 with 1254 viewsTheResurrection

Whats your address?

Thats an easy one

Phil Sumbler's backside

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 1242 viewsWatchman

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 14:41 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

That is short term damage.

We are takking about irreversable long term damage that will probably affect the club for all of our life times.

what long term damage Uncle Leigh has told us everything is strong and secure

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:11 - Jan 1 with 1242 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:08 - Jan 1 by harryhpalmer

and how do you know that Leadbeater isn't offering up targets which Jenkins has knocked back?

I believe he was the one who identified Mawson - when he was at Brentford, and was knocked back by Jenkins.

that has cost us in excess of £4m!

This goes back to when Jenkins took full control of transfers when he fell out with Laudrup's agent, if not before.

Ngog, who Jenkins thought, despite being advised otherwise, was the dogs bollocks, sums it up.

I am failing to understand your point. I assume that comes from you not understanding mine.

But to reply to that understanding this would seem a great waste of time on everybodies part.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:12 - Jan 1 with 1236 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:04 - Jan 1 by E20Jack

So what is your address then?

So you equate me posting my address on here to you just simply saying what the last Swans you went to was?

Like I said,Troll.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:13 - Jan 1 with 1225 viewsDarran

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:10 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Thats an easy one

Phil Sumbler's backside

Its nicer than Jenkins anyway.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:13 - Jan 1 with 1220 viewsE20Jack

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:12 - Jan 1 by Darran

So you equate me posting my address on here to you just simply saying what the last Swans you went to was?

Like I said,Troll.

I am not equating anything. I am asking you a question, if you refuse to answer personal questions of little relevance then that is fine by me. But likewise, others wont play your silly little games because you arent getting your own way either - troll.

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:14 - Jan 1 with 1518 viewsswanseajack4eva

Former Swans Shareholder Rob Davies Says Club Is Heading For Oblivion on 16:09 - Jan 1 by A_Fans_Dad

Phil already has.

Publicly properly? A comment buried in a Planet Swans thread is not adequate for such an apparently blatant lie.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024