Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
When should Jenkins go 16:21 - Jan 1 with 1007 viewsthornabyswan

When should Jenkins go

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

When should Jenkins go on 21:26 - Jan 1 with 874 viewsoldcob

Yesterday.
When should Jenkins go on 21:28 - Jan 1 with 861 viewsBigPhilG

April 2016
When should Jenkins go on 23:50 - Jan 1 with 769 viewsJack_Kass

Immediately, incompetence doesn't, and wouldn't necessitate a stay of execution in any other business.

Our targets for the window will already be lined up, and already sounded out for likely wage demands etc so to say he can't leave immediately, because then we wouldn't be able to sign playersx doesn't hold much credibility.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 23:51]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

When should Jenkins go on 13:38 - Jan 2 with 649 viewsTimBowen

Based upon my open contempt for the way Jenkins and his cronies have 'taken advantage' of the 'Sky Money' situation and clearly betrayed the fans and the club he purports to love, I would automatically vote for him to leave immediately.

However, and for me this is a serious concern. With the Yanks not appearing to understand the first thing about making 'footballing decisions,' (eg Bob Bradley) it would probably be more circumspect to start searching for a competent DoF to replace Jenkins, by the end of this season. Whether we are a Premier League or Championship club by then?
When should Jenkins go on 17:29 - Jan 2 with 522 viewsawayjack

Jenkins is classic example of head being rotten to the core, the longer he stays the more the club will rot. I think he's engineering a big a pay out - even someone as arrogant as Huw would not lie so blatantly to the media.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024