Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Actions speak louder than words. 19:15 - Jan 1 with 6739 viewsGaryjack

The SCSA response to Robert Davies comments today in 'Dai sport'.

http://www.scsa.wales/2018/01/01/actions-speak-louder-than-words/

(Edit: Link corrected)

This post has been edited by an administrator
Actions speak louder than words. on 19:17 - Jan 1 with 5747 viewsJoshTheJack

http://www.scsa.wales/
Actions speak louder than words. on 19:28 - Jan 1 with 5662 viewsGaryjack

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:17 - Jan 1 by JoshTheJack

http://www.scsa.wales/

Thanks Josh!
Actions speak louder than words. on 19:30 - Jan 1 with 5633 viewsexiledclaseboy

Amazes me that these people think they can make things up and not get pulled up on it.

Poll: Tory leader

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:36 - Jan 1 with 5567 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:30 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

Amazes me that these people think they can make things up and not get pulled up on it.

Staggering when there is the possibility of a court case in the background?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:37 - Jan 1 with 5562 viewsYossarian

Excellent article. Surely everyone can now accept that these episodes are part of the concerted campaign to discredit the Trust and the Alliance. I wonder who they have got lined up to post tomorrow?

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:37 - Jan 1 with 5561 viewsJoshTheJack

I think Huw thought the trust were going to stay passive,Although now it looks like he's bitten off more than he can chew!.Getting it from all angles now.
Actions speak louder than words. on 19:37 - Jan 1 with 5556 viewsJackBaston

The facts are for court I guess, when have the media ever cared about the truth
Actions speak louder than words. on 19:38 - Jan 1 with 5536 viewsGaryjack

I'd also like to know what his motivation was (or who motivated him) to put out this statement and the timing of it?
Login to get fewer ads

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:41 - Jan 1 with 5496 viewsexiledclaseboy

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:38 - Jan 1 by Garyjack

I'd also like to know what his motivation was (or who motivated him) to put out this statement and the timing of it?

Two days after Huw Jenkins said much the same thing you mean? It’s a poser innit.

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:45 - Jan 1 with 5457 viewsTheUnion

They’re digging a bigger hole for themselves as the days go by. Can’t wait to see the chairman’s notes tomorrow
Actions speak louder than words. on 20:05 - Jan 1 with 5365 viewsGaryjack

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:45 - Jan 1 by TheUnion

They’re digging a bigger hole for themselves as the days go by. Can’t wait to see the chairman’s notes tomorrow

There wont be anything regarding what's gone on this weekend as the prog would have already been printed.
Actions speak louder than words. on 20:16 - Jan 1 with 5295 viewsmonmouth

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:05 - Jan 1 by Garyjack

There wont be anything regarding what's gone on this weekend as the prog would have already been printed.

Yeah but he will have known what he was going to do before he wrote them, so I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see more dissembling self justification and blaming of the Trust and the Supporters for our position. Remember there are thousands in that stadium that would swallow it. God I wish we could get a proper investigative journalist to get his teeth into this. I suppose money talks though. Somehow, the real story has to get bigger headlines.

The only way I can see is a court case. Then the facts will have to be reported.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:16 - Jan 1 with 5289 viewsTheUnion

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:05 - Jan 1 by Garyjack

He must have known his statement was being released I just don’t think he realised what the reaction was going to be.
Actions speak louder than words. on 20:18 - Jan 1 with 5266 viewsTheResurrection

Actions speak louder than words. on 19:37 - Jan 1 by Yossarian

Excellent article. Surely everyone can now accept that these episodes are part of the concerted campaign to discredit the Trust and the Alliance. I wonder who they have got lined up to post tomorrow?

How can they discredit the Trust? The Trust was in bed with them throughout.... Oh, until it mattered and was too bloody late.

The Trust discredited itself.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:22 - Jan 1 with 5224 viewsTheResurrection

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:16 - Jan 1 by monmouth

Yeah but he will have known what he was going to do before he wrote them, so I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see more dissembling self justification and blaming of the Trust and the Supporters for our position. Remember there are thousands in that stadium that would swallow it. God I wish we could get a proper investigative journalist to get his teeth into this. I suppose money talks though. Somehow, the real story has to get bigger headlines.

The only way I can see is a court case. Then the facts will have to be reported.

Remind me please because I may have missed it, but where has either of the recent sell out's blamed the fans for our position?

They have maybe warned about uniting somewhat so the players and managers can get on with bloody survival but if I'm wrong then OK, where exactly did they say that?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:35 - Jan 1 with 5110 viewsChief

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:22 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Remind me please because I may have missed it, but where has either of the recent sell out's blamed the fans for our position?

They have maybe warned about uniting somewhat so the players and managers can get on with bloody survival but if I'm wrong then OK, where exactly did they say that?

If the sell outs cared about 'uniting behind the team' why release such inflammatory stories to press this week, days after appointing a new manager, right at the start of the transfer window and during the busy festive period then? If anyone's doing their level best to undermine the team its the sell outs. Cheeky baastards.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:56 - Jan 1 with 5012 viewsmonmouth

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:22 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Okay, blaming the fans for our future oblivion then. You believe ‘uniting’ behind Jenkins might save us from relegation, I don’t. I believe supporting the team and the manager might, even though staying up is still highly unlikely, and as far as I see it everyone is doing that. If we are heading for oblivion it is absolutely down to the actions of people like Jenkins and Davies at the root cause. What is happening now in terms of press tennis is not what will lead to our oblivion. And it’s bloody rich because it was Jenkins pathetic statement and proven lies that provoked the Trust response. He is just looking for self justification and to avoid responsibility by being able to try and evade responsibility and say I told you so, when we inevitably reap what he and his pals have sown.

Edit ps I’ve said elsewhere I think the main priority is on the issue of the Trust shareholding. Jenkins will go in the summer anyway.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 21:03]

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:03 - Jan 1 with 4969 viewsTheResurrection

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:56 - Jan 1 by monmouth

Okay, blaming the fans for our future oblivion then. You believe ‘uniting’ behind Jenkins might save us from relegation, I don’t. I believe supporting the team and the manager might, even though staying up is still highly unlikely, and as far as I see it everyone is doing that. If we are heading for oblivion it is absolutely down to the actions of people like Jenkins and Davies at the root cause. What is happening now in terms of press tennis is not what will lead to our oblivion. And it’s bloody rich because it was Jenkins pathetic statement and proven lies that provoked the Trust response. He is just looking for self justification and to avoid responsibility by being able to try and evade responsibility and say I told you so, when we inevitably reap what he and his pals have sown.

Edit ps I’ve said elsewhere I think the main priority is on the issue of the Trust shareholding. Jenkins will go in the summer anyway.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 21:03]

OK so just to clear this up then because it's mightily important.

They HAVEN'T actually blamed the fans or Trust for our position?

For the rest, I think they are correct. The way this is all going, the spats and all the other crap, we're down.

THAT IS THE IMPORTANT BIT HERE.

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:10 - Jan 1 with 4926 viewsmonmouth

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:03 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

For the rest, I think they are correct. The way this is all going, the spats and all the other crap, we're down.

I’d need to read both statements again, but why is it so important mate? He is saying the fans will be to blame if we slide into Oblivion, when the team on the pitch and the 5 managers we have been through is the real reason, plus the fact we now have a hedge fund owner that likely will have no interest in the club if it is relegated, and that all leads back to Jenkins and the sale.

No actions that the fans take on Jenkins now will matter a damn imo. That’s where we disagree.

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:14 - Jan 1 with 4893 viewsexiledclaseboy

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:03 - Jan 1 by TheResurrection

Davies is quoted as saying the following in today’s article.

“The Supporters Trust has caused a lot of animosity. They have turned on the club and the chairman and broken the club,” said Davies.

So yeah, he is blaming the fans/Trust. “They have broken the club”. Davies’s words.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 21:21]

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:19 - Jan 1 with 4820 viewsmonmouth

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:14 - Jan 1 by exiledclaseboy

“The Supporters Trust has caused a lot of animosity. They have turned on the club and the chairman and broken the club,” said Davies.

So yeah, he is blaming the fans/Trust. “They have broken the club”. Davies’s words.

Thanks for saving me having to plough through all that shit.

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:20 - Jan 1 with 4811 viewsmonmouth

Actions speak louder than words. on 20:35 - Jan 1 by Chief

If the sell outs cared about 'uniting behind the team' why release such inflammatory stories to press this week, days after appointing a new manager, right at the start of the transfer window and during the busy festive period then? If anyone's doing their level best to undermine the team its the sell outs. Cheeky baastards.

There is this that needs answering too.

Actions speak louder than words. on 21:30 - Jan 1 with 4762 viewsUxbridge

He also had a pop at the Americans, comparing them to the Venky's. I can't imagine they're going to be too happy with that comparison. It's a startlingly condescending interview though.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Actions speak louder than words. on 22:05 - Jan 1 with 4626 viewsSwanseaman

Rob Davies also said: 'They (the trust) have claimed in the past that they weren’t aware of the deal that saw the US consortium take over. That simply isn’t true.'

And: 'There is so much ego, envy and bitterness involved in the spat between the Trust, its former members and the club at the moment. There was a time when the relationship was at the heart of everything that was good about Swansea City — now it is almost rotten to the core.'

So basically he's saying that 'ego, envy and bitterness between the Trust, its former members' is the actual reason why the club has become 'almost rotten to the core.'

He has definitely blamed all our current problems on the Trust and on Phil Sumbler..

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Actions speak louder than words. on 22:15 - Jan 1 with 4573 viewsjasfan

Actions speak louder than words. on 22:05 - Jan 1 by Swanseaman

Rob Davies also said: 'They (the trust) have claimed in the past that they weren’t aware of the deal that saw the US consortium take over. That simply isn’t true.'

And: 'There is so much ego, envy and bitterness involved in the spat between the Trust, its former members and the club at the moment. There was a time when the relationship was at the heart of everything that was good about Swansea City — now it is almost rotten to the core.'

So basically he's saying that 'ego, envy and bitterness between the Trust, its former members' is the actual reason why the club has become 'almost rotten to the core.'

He has definitely blamed all our current problems on the Trust and on Phil Sumbler..

"There was a time when the relationship was at the heart of everything that was good about Swansea City". Perhaps he could have reminded the previous board of this when they decided to exclude the Supporters Trust from the share negotiations with the Americans.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024