Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. 14:57 - Jan 2 with 4048 viewsMo_Wives

Swans vs Spurs
Time: 7:45 I think
Liberty Stadium

This is spurs they play in white like us...

This is Harry Kane. He's good...

Keep an eye out for both teams mascots who will be lurking around the dug outs. You and the kids can have great fun laughing at their oversized heads...

Here's a local pub. Just ask anyone for directions (it's by the petrol station)...

Stay safe and enjoy yourselves. Oh and don't forget to vote for POTY. C'mon you Swans.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:00 - Jan 2 with 4034 viewsJoshTheJack

You're getting desperate now!
The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:02 - Jan 2 with 4029 viewsMo_Wives

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:00 - Jan 2 by JoshTheJack

You're getting desperate now!

What gave it away, Josh?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:09 - Jan 2 with 4003 viewsJoshTheJack

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:02 - Jan 2 by Mo_Wives

What gave it away, Josh?

I voted for you anyway(I'll collect my brown envelope later).I expect to see vote Mo banners and promotional vids at the Lib later with a roaring half time speech!
The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:11 - Jan 2 with 3988 viewsjack247

This has swayed it for me. Sorry Loyal...
The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:16 - Jan 2 with 3975 viewsMo_Wives

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:09 - Jan 2 by JoshTheJack

I voted for you anyway(I'll collect my brown envelope later).I expect to see vote Mo banners and promotional vids at the Lib later with a roaring half time speech!

Kaplan and Levine will probably think the fans want me to replace Jenkins and offer me the job to placate them. And I would accept the offer but I've read AngryJack's thread.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:18 - Jan 2 with 3962 viewsMo_Wives

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:11 - Jan 2 by jack247

This has swayed it for me. Sorry Loyal...

Was it the massive head that did it?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:22 - Jan 2 with 3949 viewsmax936

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:02 - Jan 2 by Mo_Wives

What gave it away, Josh?

That photo of the grey headed bellend hasn't done you any favours here Mo, bad move

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:32 - Jan 2 with 3898 viewsMo_Wives

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:22 - Jan 2 by max936

That photo of the grey headed bellend hasn't done you any favours here Mo, bad move

TBH, Max, I'm 10 points behind and I've fought like a Spartan. Whatever happens from here I've done myself proud. If I die on the battlefield I think I'll be carried home on my shield.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Login to get fewer ads

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 16:21 - Jan 2 with 3773 viewsmax936

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 15:32 - Jan 2 by Mo_Wives

TBH, Max, I'm 10 points behind and I've fought like a Spartan. Whatever happens from here I've done myself proud. If I die on the battlefield I think I'll be carried home on my shield.

You could be 10 pts ahead, but if that doesn't fit in with the bellends agenda you'd be fuked anyway. Mo

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 16:32 - Jan 2 with 3750 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Hmmmm.

Clearly a poor man's Jack Harris. That's confirmed my vote.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 16:49 - Jan 2 with 3709 viewsMo_Wives

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 16:32 - Jan 2 by Joe_bradshaw

Hmmmm.

If you judge a fish by it's ability to make a matchday thread...

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 17:14 - Jan 2 with 3647 viewsMrSwerve

Hmmmm.

Plot twist - they're the same person.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 17:23 - Jan 2 with 3617 viewsShonky

Hmmmm.

I actually voted for Mo but the way hes carrying on means I have changed my vote JH.

Its just a ride...

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 17:27 - Jan 2 with 3599 viewsMo_Wives

The Mofficial Swans vs Spurs matchday thread. on 17:23 - Jan 2 by Shonky

I actually voted for Mo but the way hes carrying on means I have changed my vote JH.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024