Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Positive performance 21:50 - Jan 2 with 3535 viewsE20Jack

Nothing like we have seen in years gone by but we could have easily scored 3 in that game. Their goal was a mile offside and only got their second as we were pushing forward, not to mention the fact they should have had a certain red card.

I have a positive feeling after watching that, just a shame that the league table looks the way it does. Some quick fire wins and we will have every chance.
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 21:51]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Positive performance on 21:51 - Jan 2 with 2650 viewsdickythorpe

Excellent post. BELIEVE
Positive performance on 21:52 - Jan 2 with 2625 viewsBrad_Bobbly

If you're happy with that performance, it shows just how hard and fast we have fallen.

Spurs were sloppy in possession and didn't even start Kane. We were average at best.

This side isn't beating Liverpool, or Newcastle away, or Burnley even. We're done. Goals win games. We don't score goals.
Positive performance on 21:54 - Jan 2 with 2591 views34dfgdf54

Agree with your comments regarding the performance, but we’re not going to get close of getting out of this. Too many wasted games at home, and the sides around us are better. Simple as that.
Positive performance on 21:55 - Jan 2 with 2560 viewsmax936

Great second half of the game didn't deserve to concede the 2nd, Ayew a bit to honest perhaps their Sanchez should have gone without a doubt if it had been one of ours he would have gone.

We're snookered at right back now though.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Positive performance on 21:55 - Jan 2 with 2541 viewsE20Jack

Positive performance on 21:52 - Jan 2 by Brad_Bobbly

If you're happy with that performance, it shows just how hard and fast we have fallen.

Spurs were sloppy in possession and didn't even start Kane. We were average at best.

This side isn't beating Liverpool, or Newcastle away, or Burnley even. We're done. Goals win games. We don't score goals.

If you are unhappy with that performance against one of the best teams in the country then you have either been in hibernation for 3 years or have a ridiculously unrealistic view of how good we are.

It was certainly a positive performance.

Positive performance on 21:58 - Jan 2 with 2499 viewsSwanseaman

We played with a lot more confidence and got into the box more. Ayew had a good chance, almost got another. If we had an out an out goalscorer could have done better. It's only Carlos's 2nd game in charge, will see if we can continue to improve, there may still be some hope but the table looks real bad right now..
[Post edited 2 Jan 2018 21:59]

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Positive performance on 22:00 - Jan 2 with 2451 viewsawayjack

Good second half - Bony would've caused lots of problems with good crosses from Ollsson and Narsignh.
Positive performance on 22:01 - Jan 2 with 2439 viewsmagicdaps10

Impressed with them tonight, impressed with the gaffers substitutions aswell.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

Positive performance on 22:03 - Jan 2 with 2408 viewsItchySphincter

Positive performance on 21:55 - Jan 2 by E20Jack

If you are unhappy with that performance against one of the best teams in the country then you have either been in hibernation for 3 years or have a ridiculously unrealistic view of how good we are.

It was certainly a positive performance.

We were poor but having said that we were better than we have been.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Positive performance on 22:06 - Jan 2 with 2378 viewshammy

Thought we played as well as we could given the opposition and the players available to us. As you mention, their first goal was miles offside (WTF the lino was doing god knows !). We made some decent chances and on another day could have scored a couple. We've just got to keep going.

We beat the Toon week on Saturday and we stay in the hunt. Let's hope we can get Bony back and a couple of decent signings in the interim.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Positive performance on 22:07 - Jan 2 with 2357 viewsBloodyhills

The last two performances have been a lot better but not sure what to make of today's game. I think the crap weather was a great leveller. Still, we were in it until their 2nd goal. I guess we'll have a better idea of things after a few more games.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Positive performance on 22:14 - Jan 2 with 2292 viewsmax936

Positive performance on 22:03 - Jan 2 by ItchySphincter

We were poor but having said that we were better than we have been.

Small steps Itchy, although I thought we were excellent 2nd half in fairness.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Positive performance on 22:17 - Jan 2 with 2239 viewsTheResurrection

A good game in the conditions and I'm absolutely piss wet, most uncomfortable I've been in a game since the lower leagues

Crowd turning on our own players after ten minutes was disgusting and especially as they were clearly following strict tactics early on. The Union and the Foscfa or whatever they're called have now given every idiot the opportunity to harass our players the first mistake they make
It's unbelievable.

Clucas was outstanding tonight after a ropey game Saturday and Sanches starting to look a decent option now.

When we took the game to them they panicked here and there and all of a sudden it becomes 11 men versus 11 again and we realise they're not the super humans we've made them out to be. We can get at teams with more bottle.

At least 2 new players by Newcastle and the flight is on.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Positive performance on 22:18 - Jan 2 with 2215 viewsjack247

All of a sudden, we look one or two players short of a decent team, though it has to be said we have put in two insipid first half performances and then improved markedly when we introduced pace and a physical presence up front after the break.

In isolation, that wasn’t a bad performance. My worry is we are simply going to run out of games.
Positive performance on 22:19 - Jan 2 with 2201 viewsLeonWasGod

Easily scored 3? Wtf?

Can't remember Lloris having a save to make appart from when Narsingh delayed to long and then made the wrong decision.

There was the flukey deflection that hit the post I suppose. But we created nothing as usual. That's why the league table looks the way it does.

Still, at least we showed a bit of fight in the second half. A tiny glimmer of hope that.
Positive performance on 22:30 - Jan 2 with 2117 viewsicecoldjack

Positive performance on 22:17 - Jan 2 by TheResurrection

A good game in the conditions and I'm absolutely piss wet, most uncomfortable I've been in a game since the lower leagues

Crowd turning on our own players after ten minutes was disgusting and especially as they were clearly following strict tactics early on. The Union and the Foscfa or whatever they're called have now given every idiot the opportunity to harass our players the first mistake they make
It's unbelievable.

Clucas was outstanding tonight after a ropey game Saturday and Sanches starting to look a decent option now.

When we took the game to them they panicked here and there and all of a sudden it becomes 11 men versus 11 again and we realise they're not the super humans we've made them out to be. We can get at teams with more bottle.

Clucas outstanding ?

Outstanding at passing backwards maybe . We've been done with this player, not prem level at all . Poor technique .worked harder in the 2 nd half but that's the least we should expect.

Sanches had his best game for me but with clueless and Carol in the team it was hard work for him.

VDH played well and coped with being moved to full back ,made one mistake dwelling on the ball but that's because we don't give enough options.

Overall I was heartened by our 2 nd half, we were conned by the ref and cheating spurs players, felt for the boys at the final whistle.
manager was spot on with his subs too seems to have a better feel for it than clement .
Positive performance on 22:32 - Jan 2 with 2087 viewsLoyal

Positive performance on 22:17 - Jan 2 by TheResurrection

It's unbelievable.

Cheap from Bristol £47 return.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Positive performance on 22:34 - Jan 2 with 2053 viewsE20Jack

Positive performance on 22:19 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Easily scored 3? Wtf?

Can't remember Lloris having a save to make appart from when Narsingh delayed to long and then made the wrong decision.

There was the flukey deflection that hit the post I suppose. But we created nothing as usual. That's why the league table looks the way it does.

Still, at least we showed a bit of fight in the second half. A tiny glimmer of hope that.

Yep, easily.

We hit the post from 2 yards, Ayew rounded the keeper and got tackled as he was about to slot the ball into an empty net and had countless dangerous balls into the box.

Positive performance on 22:34 - Jan 2 with 2048 viewsTheResurrection

Positive performance on 22:19 - Jan 2 by LeonWasGod

Easily scored 3? Wtf?

Apart from when we should've had a pen, hitting the post and going through one one one, no, can't think of any.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Positive performance on 22:35 - Jan 2 with 2026 viewsE20Jack

Positive performance on 22:34 - Jan 2 by TheResurrection

Apart from when we should've had a pen, hitting the post and going through one one one, no, can't think of any.

Forgot about the pen.

I swear people watch different games.

Positive performance on 22:36 - Jan 2 with 2025 viewsTheResurrection

Positive performance on 22:30 - Jan 2 by icecoldjack

Clucas outstanding ?

Outstanding at passing backwards maybe . We've been done with this player, not prem level at all . Poor technique .worked harder in the 2 nd half but that's the least we should expect.

Sanches had his best game for me but with clueless and Carol in the team it was hard work for him.

VDH played well and coped with being moved to full back ,made one mistake dwelling on the ball but that's because we don't give enough options.

Overall I was heartened by our 2 nd half, we were conned by the ref and cheating spurs players, felt for the boys at the final whistle.
manager was spot on with his subs too seems to have a better feel for it than clement .

You had to be there to see what Clucas gave tonight.

You're never there.

Ever.

You wouldn't know.

Positive performance on 23:03 - Jan 2 with 1903 viewsicecoldjack

Positive performance on 22:36 - Jan 2 by TheResurrection

You had to be there to see what Clucas gave tonight.

You're never there.

Ever.

You wouldn't know.

I was there fella, in the prawn sandwich stand.

Clucas however was somewhere else. Dog player .
Positive performance on 23:09 - Jan 2 with 1871 viewsDan_Swan

Positive performance on 23:03 - Jan 2 by icecoldjack

I was there fella, in the prawn sandwich stand.

Clucas however was somewhere else. Dog player .

In all honesty, Clucas didn't have bad game, nor Sanches.

My MOTM was VDH, thought he had a fine game.

Still following Dr's orders!

Positive performance on 23:14 - Jan 2 with 1833 viewsicecoldjack

Positive performance on 23:09 - Jan 2 by Dan_Swan

In all honesty, Clucas didn't have bad game, nor Sanches.

My MOTM was VDH, thought he had a fine game.

Nobody had a bad game .

But Clucas played the same game as Fulton would have played only we had the pleasure of paying £17 m for the privilege.

He sure wasn't 'outstanding ' and watching his movement off the ball and his tracking tells me we've been done big time on this signing .
Positive performance on 23:24 - Jan 2 with 1766 viewsTheResurrection

Positive performance on 23:14 - Jan 2 by icecoldjack

Nobody had a bad game .

But Clucas played the same game as Fulton would have played only we had the pleasure of paying £17 m for the privilege.

He sure wasn't 'outstanding ' and watching his movement off the ball and his tracking tells me we've been done big time on this signing .

You're way off the mark as usual.

The crowd tried to get on his back but he came through that and you can just see the player inside him wanting to come out. He made 7 interceptions tonight, a season high for our team so his reading and positioning was spot on. He broke up countless attacks and kept us ticking over with simple passing. If we can get behind him and give him some belief he could still be a big something for us in the next few months.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024