Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Van Der Hoorn 22:49 - Jan 2 with 2314 viewsParsSwans

Most improved player this season without doubt, would even say man of the match today for us.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 22:53 - Jan 2 with 2294 viewsRancid

Taken his chance really well and looks undroppable at the moment.Not that we've competition for him unless we go with 2 CB's of course.I'd drop Mawson or FF before him right now.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 22:54 - Jan 2 with 2279 viewsJackfath

He did one magnificent cross towards the end which deserved a mahoosive big forhead slapping it into the back of the net.

Well played Mike.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 22:54 - Jan 2 with 2264 viewsSgorioFruit

Yes he had a good game.
However, three occasions afraid to go forward and ambling around our corner flag.

But he redeemed himself with a crunching tackle and improved in the game since then.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 22:54 - Jan 2 with 2263 viewsJonTheJack

He didn't deserve to lose his place to Fernandez after he returned from leave.

Played well again tonight and even showed the attacking players how to cross a ball when he was playing full back.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 22:57 - Jan 2 with 2236 viewsicecoldjack

Agree .

No frills player. leaves a bit on his opposition player when tackling which is what we lack , is learning to walk the balance between the rough stuff and neat defending . Moved to full back tonight and did well for a centre half. One mistake in holding onto the ball too long but overall I enjoyed watching him .

I'd prefer a player to make a tackle rather than the typical swans approach of jogging alongside and doing nothing.
The more he plays the better his timing is too.

him and Sanches were the best players for me tonight .
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 23:01 - Jan 2 with 2198 viewsKilkennyjack

Agreed.

Beware of the Risen People

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 23:46 - Jan 2 with 2078 viewsLeonWasGod

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 22:54 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

He did one magnificent cross towards the end which deserved a mahoosive big forhead slapping it into the back of the net.

Well played Mike.

Superb that was - best moving ball delivery we've seen for a while.

He did fk it up a bit by tripping over the ball giving it to Diver Ali and nearly giving a pen away.

He'll be a good Championship player. Him and Bartley together should work.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 23:49 - Jan 2 with 2060 viewsawayjack

Decent game. Shows out urgent need for RB. Expecting Rangel to cover at 35 shows how detached out Board are from reality. Also who'd have thought Routs and Dyer would still be out attacking threat in 2018!
Login to get fewer ads

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 23:53 - Jan 2 with 2038 viewsJackfath

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 23:49 - Jan 2 by awayjack

Decent game. Shows out urgent need for RB. Expecting Rangel to cover at 35 shows how detached out Board are from reality. Also who'd have thought Routs and Dyer would still be out attacking threat in 2018!

Jenkins.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 00:06 - Jan 3 with 1996 viewsLeonWasGod

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 23:49 - Jan 2 by awayjack

The commentators on the US channel I was watching said that CC's plan was to introduce pace late in the game using Routs.

They also said it was sad to see what we've become. I didn't laugh at that as much.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 00:58 - Jan 3 with 1888 viewsbuilthjack

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 22:54 - Jan 2 by Jackfath

Well played Mike.

Best cross of the match that was

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 06:49 - Jan 3 with 1760 viewsDr_Winston

Defensively very sound, and no worse on the ball than Fernandez for all the bitching about his passing.

Like was said, should never have been dropped.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 08:26 - Jan 3 with 1610 viewsmagicdaps10

Massively improved.

Look very uncomfortable at RB but that is understandable. Good in the air and when he gets his body position right then he is very good one on one.

My heart sinks a bit when he is square on, seen milk turn quicker but that aside, looks a good player now.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 08:30 - Jan 3 with 1602 viewsPegojack

Definitely improving, had a good game last night, although still a bit hesitant in possession when under pressure, he needs to think and act a bit quicker, but his nervousness is understandable, nobody wants to f*ck up and give the ball away in the final third.

My only regret is that he didn't kick Alli harder when he fouled him and got booked.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 09:29 - Jan 3 with 1510 viewsSTID2017

Did very well last night.
Also having a sneaking suspicion Mawson was waving farewell to the home fans.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 09:37 - Jan 3 with 1482 viewsjackal

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 00:58 - Jan 3 by builthjack

Best cross of the match that was

Speaks volumes when our best cross in ages comes from a centre back.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 10:14 - Jan 3 with 1420 viewsYossarian

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 09:37 - Jan 3 by jackal

Absolutely. It was a peach of a cross begging to be smashed home- the sort that Llorente would have buried every time.....oh, the Yanks sold him with the season just starting....

We’ll need VDH for the Championship alongside Bartley.....ffs can’t believe I’m saying this. I would have been sectioned for coming out with that 18 months ago.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 13:18 - Jan 3 with 1272 viewsLeonWasGod

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 09:37 - Jan 3 by jackal

Who was forced to play at right back. Sums us up on and off the pitch that does.

Although didn't VDH used to play as either a CAB or RB in Holland, or am I muddling him up with someone else?
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 13:26 - Jan 3 with 1256 viewsgiantstoneater

Unlucky not to keep his place after he did so well filling in for FF but think all our centre backs are much the same and possibly the only position where there is good competition for places.
Mike Van Der Hoorn on 13:28 - Jan 3 with 1245 viewsjasper_T

Mike Van Der Hoorn on 13:18 - Jan 3 by LeonWasGod

Who was forced to play at right back. Sums us up on and off the pitch that does.

Although didn't VDH used to play as either a CAB or RB in Holland, or am I muddling him up with someone else?

Always played CB afaik.

Fede played right-back a bit at Napoli (and usually right of a three when playing CB).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024