Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD 23:39 - Jan 2 with 1915 viewsBenJ94

Did Martin Keown basically just say that although the llorente goal was offside and Sanchez should have been sent off, we can't really argue because Spurs dominated? Genuine question.
MOTD on 23:42 - Jan 2 with 1866 viewsPacemaker

75% possession therefore you must win it's the law he is ex Arsenal after all

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

MOTD on 23:57 - Jan 2 with 1715 viewsBenJ94

If that's the case, where's our premier league trophy for the 11/12 season? 😂 Unbelievable what these so called experts come out with!
MOTD on 00:09 - Jan 3 with 1627 viewsskettyparkherbert

MOTD on 23:57 - Jan 2 by BenJ94

If that's the case, where's our premier league trophy for the 11/12 season? 😂 Unbelievable what these so called experts come out with!

These "expert pundits" make me fuking sick.

On MOTD a few weeks ago Shearer and co said that possesion alone means nothing as they are just passing for passing sake.

It's not as if Fabianski was really busy all night as he wasn't.

As i have said many times on this forum, fuk these "Super rich clubs" off into a European super league with Barca, Madrid, Paris SGM, Byern etc and let the premier league break out into a proper competition?

Things are only going to get worse with City, Utd, Liverpool etc, how are anybody going to compete with them lot, seriously????
MOTD on 06:13 - Jan 3 with 1348 viewsWhiterockin

MOTD on 00:09 - Jan 3 by skettyparkherbert

These "expert pundits" make me fuking sick.

On MOTD a few weeks ago Shearer and co said that possesion alone means nothing as they are just passing for passing sake.

It's not as if Fabianski was really busy all night as he wasn't.

As i have said many times on this forum, fuk these "Super rich clubs" off into a European super league with Barca, Madrid, Paris SGM, Byern etc and let the premier league break out into a proper competition?

Things are only going to get worse with City, Utd, Liverpool etc, how are anybody going to compete with them lot, seriously????

how are anybody going to compete with them lot, seriously????

The way to compete and get to the next level is to sell out to a hedge fund apparently, hmmm wait a minute......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024