Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
1912 Heritage package 00:30 - Jan 3 with 1678 viewsbermudajack

I received this as a 50th birthday gift for today’s game from a section of family members, I normally sit in the East lower, so today being a birthday treat I would like to share with you my experience.
1. Parking is opposite the park & ride and included in the price, got a bit moist on the way to the ground.
2. Arrived two hours before kickoff, got to the suite and helped myself to a buffet starter, great selection, all well presented and tasty, drinks ordered and main course served by an army of waitresses, had shin of beef for main course, excellent, good portion, tasty & hot
3. Dessert was for me a selection of cheeses which were from the dessert buffet, good choice, plenty of crackers and fruits.
4. After talking to all of the other guests on my table I quickly realised I was the only Swans fan on that table... odd I thought? But the the cockney accents were audible on most of the tables...
5. cliff Jones made a terrific speech about growing up in Swansea and playing for his beloved Spurs
6. Lee Trundle announced the teams, complimentary programmes issued and then a surprise complimentary drink of choice and a gift for my birthday 👍
7. The seats were right at the back of the west stand, spurs scored and there were literally rows jumping up in the air in celebration 😳 two rows in front started singing Spurs songs during the game which got me going 😡
8. FT I returned to the lounge to enjoy a coffee and another glass, Cliff reviewed the game, said Swans were unlucky, things go against you at the bottom, blah, blah...

Didn’t wait for Tom Carrol to appear as he ihas been absolute gash this season...

All in all a good evening, the result didn’t go our way, the ref and linesman should be lucky to pick up another Premier League game this year 😡 deserved a point at least 👍

Poll: Priority for new manager?

1912 Heritage package on 00:39 - Jan 3 with 1646 viewsSwanseajill

Something for your memory bank BJ. All I'll remember down in the lower seats of the West was sitting in soaking clothes when we played Spurs in the new year.
Happy birthday to you.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024