Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread 11:48 - Jan 3 with 37570 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 18:39 - Jan 5 with 4377 viewslifelong

Anyone driving up, just seen on the news that the Heads of the Valley Road is closed both ways from 6pm this evening to 6am next Monday.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 19:11 - Jan 5 with 4323 views3swan

Wolves pre-match tribute

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/club/20180105-tribute-ahead-of-swansea-cup-tie/
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 22:15 - Jan 5 with 4155 viewsBrother_Ben

Is it too late to get tickets and official travel?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 01:44 - Jan 6 with 4025 viewsLoyal

Just read their flag policy, jeez, where did the game of football go ?

Beers going down well here mind, be off shortly

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 10:52 - Jan 6 with 3818 viewsAl_Bundy

Tough one to call here. Do we play our strongest team and try and win and get our confidence up with players like Sanches looking to improve or a team of fringe and youth and probably taking a heavy beating? I doubt Carlos wants to give results away in his new role ideally.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:08 - Jan 6 with 3802 viewsbyron

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 00:20 - Jan 4 by Loyal

Big boys day out.
And lots of them 👍

Not the infamous red hand gang? Lol

Benny

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:12 - Jan 6 with 3800 views34dfgdf54

I hope we play some youngsters, it’s sink or swim time for a few, I don’t advocate judging a player on one game but let’s chuck someone like Tyler Reid in, or Byers in the ten role. See if they have the quality to step up when needed.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:18 - Jan 6 with 3785 viewsGaz_M

Looks like we had Dan James, Connor Roberts, Tyler Reid and McBurnie training with the first team for the game.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:43 - Jan 6 with 3756 viewsmonmouth

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:18 - Jan 6 by Gaz_M

Looks like we had Dan James, Connor Roberts, Tyler Reid and McBurnie training with the first team for the game.

McBurnie is already our first choice striker isn’t he?

Hobson McBurnie

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:44 - Jan 6 with 3750 viewstrampie

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 10:52 - Jan 6 by Al_Bundy

Tough one to call here. Do we play our strongest team and try and win and get our confidence up with players like Sanches looking to improve or a team of fringe and youth and probably taking a heavy beating? I doubt Carlos wants to give results away in his new role ideally.

Would our first team beat Wolves first team ?, probably not, I would not put a lot of money on it either way, but I think most experts would go with Wolves.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:01 - Jan 6 with 3717 viewsJoe_bradshaw

WIll Wolves play their strongest team? It’s a bit of a Dai Lemmer for them as well. They’re miles clear at the moment but a couple of injuries to key players today and anything could happen.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:16 - Jan 6 with 3673 viewstrampie

Exactly will Wolves play their first team ?, if I was Wolves I would rest anybody with a niggle, put their three best players on the bench and go with the rest of the first team.
Wolves are odds on today with the bookies to win.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 13:18 - Jan 6 with 3537 viewsLoyal

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:08 - Jan 6 by byron

We have brought many old and new faces from many cultures and backgrounds.
And we are enjoying a very decent day out.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 13:47 - Jan 6 with 3440 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:08 - Jan 6 by byron

Very apt from a redbird..... lol

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 6 with 3344 viewsblaenaugwentjack

Only just seen this. It's only closed between ebbw and Brynmawr if that helps
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:04 - Jan 6 with 3322 viewsWhiterockin

This is Swansea's ninth consecutive away FA Cup match - only one team has had a longer run of away games in the competition, with Stockport playing 11 in a row between December 1996 and February 2001.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 6 with 3283 viewsshandyjack

5-4-1, bony starts!! why risk him. Dyer and Wayne still starting in 2018, no wonder we are going down

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:07 - Jan 6 with 3273 viewsJango

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

5-4-1, bony starts!! why risk him. Dyer and Wayne still starting in 2018, no wonder we are going down

Wolves will struggle to break through our midfield.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:11 - Jan 6 with 3217 viewsAl_Bundy

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:06 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

Well we'll see if Dyer and Routledge can play the level below and have any impact at all which will be against a weakened Wolves side.

The irony is if/when we go down they will be the first names on the team sheet.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:12 - Jan 6 with 3194 viewsairedale

I’d have given Sanches a go at RB, I think he’d make a great full back.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:16 - Jan 6 with 3145 viewsmagicdaps10

I dont think that line up will be 5-4-1

Probably more 5-3-2

Dyer up top with Bony with Routledge in the pocket.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 6 with 2972 viewsscruffyjack

At long last Conner Roberts is starting, his career development has been on hold for the past two seasons. He needs to be playing meaningful games if he has any chance of making the grade.
Don’t think we’ve done him any favours with the last two loan spells.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:34 - Jan 6 with 2928 viewsdobjack2

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:30 - Jan 6 by scruffyjack

At long last Conner Roberts is starting, his career development has been on hold for the past two seasons. He needs to be playing meaningful games if he has any chance of making the grade.
Don’t think we’ve done him any favours with the last two loan spells.

Now he’s back from loan we won’t need to sign any full backs is what I wouldn’t be surprised to hear
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 15:17]
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 14:48 - Jan 6 with 2767 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:12 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

I hope we play some youngsters, it’s sink or swim time for a few, I don’t advocate judging a player on one game but let’s chuck someone like Tyler Reid in, or Byers in the ten role. See if they have the quality to step up when needed.

Tyler Reid gone on loan to Newport. Just seen it on the official site

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:09 - Jan 6 with 2457 viewsairedale

Wolves sounding dangerous.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024