Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread 11:48 - Jan 3 with 37899 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 4313 viewsshandyjack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:43 - Jan 6 by magicdaps10

Tweaked his hamstring and had a hissy fit because he is injured......more frustration than anything.

managed to kick a bottle in tantrum though!!

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 with 4323 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:41 - Jan 6 by SkettyJack

Hamstrings gone. More frustrated than stroppy apparently

Time will sort this one out. There was clearly a bad response from the other players when Sanches tried a worldie and skyed it into the stands for the second time. But that could be separate from the subsequent response from Sanches. Maybe it's genuinely an injury. I can imagine he'd get frustrated, but if he' hammy's gone he's not going to walk down the tunnel and start kicking things.

We'll see.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:46 - Jan 6 with 4237 viewsmonmouth

Vinagre’s had his chips.

Maybe we’ll have a shot at goal today now?

Nah, ridiculous idea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:47 - Jan 6 with 4214 viewswhoflungdung

Ive done hamstrings and quads and you wouldn't or kick owt

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 6 with 3886 viewsBanosswan

Bbc live reporter half time summary: ' I don't know what the red was for?'.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:54 - Jan 6 with 3850 viewsjack2jack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

It was a good shot in fairness,missed the advertising hording by miles😀
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 6 with 3633 viewsnantywatcher

67% possession. Really?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 6 with 3552 viewsepaul

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:53 - Jan 6 by Banosswan

Bbc live reporter half time summary: ' I don't know what the red was for?'.

On BT savage said bad tackle and Dyer lucky not to end up with serious injury

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:04 - Jan 6 with 3472 viewsJoshTheJack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 6 by epaul

Hopefully it wasn't Pintado-esque.!
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 6 with 3382 viewsBanosswan

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:02 - Jan 6 by epaul

Leon Osman said the same on bbc text. The tv reporter at the game must've been on their mobile.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:09 - Jan 6 with 3331 viewsGlyn1

Some people were complaining when Anthony Taylor was announced as the referee. But they should have been glad that we were allocated a Premier League referee, because a Championship referee might only have yellow carded that. Different standards.

We have got to win this.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 3271 viewsBloodyhills

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:44 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

Good point. If I had to come off for a hamstring I'd be bloody tentative with it.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:10 - Jan 6 with 3259 viewsepaul

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:07 - Jan 6 by Banosswan

Leon Osman said the same on bbc text. The tv reporter at the game must've been on their mobile.

Leon Osman

Former Everton midfielder on Radio 5 live

On the tackle which resulted in Wolves player Ruben Vinagre's card:

It’s a shocker and it's amazing he hasn’t broken his leg.

Nathan Dyer's foot is in the floor and he has been caught just below the knee. The contact has knocked Dyer but he is very lucky to get up and carry on.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:11 - Jan 6 with 3229 viewsWarwickHunt

Badly bruised ego.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 6 with 3073 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Take one of the centre backs off ffs

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 6 with 3070 viewsobikwas

Hi, is there any stream available?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 6 with 3049 viewsjack2jack

Bloody useless commentary on Radio Wales!
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:16 - Jan 6 with 3000 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Take one of the centre backs off ffs

Just done it. Resting Fede and Ayew on.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 6 with 2925 viewsjack2jack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 6 by obikwas

Don't think so mate,I've just had a look!
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 6 with 2911 viewsMo_Wives

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:15 - Jan 6 by obikwas

No mate. Radio available on official site

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:21 - Jan 6 with 2767 viewsjack2jack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:18 - Jan 6 by Mo_Wives

No mate. Radio available on official site

There you go!
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 2733 viewsobikwas

Thank you but I'm from Portugal and unfortunately bbc online doesn't have coverage here, due to rights restrictions.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:22 - Jan 6 with 2699 viewsjackjackjackjack

If we play like this is in the Championship, with essentially this team minus Bony, it'll be more exciting than being stuck in the Premier losing virtually every game.

Poll: Where will we finish in the Championship ?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 6 with 2589 viewsNeath_Jack

Get Ollie or Narsingh on.

F*ck sake we're down to 10 now...

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 6 with 2567 viewsjack2jack

Red card Leroy Fer, ffs
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024