Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread 11:48 - Jan 3 with 38047 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 3209 viewsLeonWasGod

I think that's the first time I've heard Fer's name. I genuinely didn't realise he was playing.

Fkin idiot!
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 with 3165 viewsshandyjack

3 game ban for Leroy and potentially losing Sanches for a few weeks as well.

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 with 2986 viewsepaul

Apparently shocking decision should have been yellow

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 with 2976 viewsAquinas

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

Great news. Just need to lose more of the feckers now
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 with 2966 viewsharryhpalmer

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

losing Fer for 3 games is no great loss

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 with 2960 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:26 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

I think that's the first time I've heard Fer's name. I genuinely didn't realise he was playing.

Fkin idiot!

Stupid foul. Should have been a yellow but has given Taylor the chance to level things up. Effing idiot as you say. There was no threat on the halfway line.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 with 2954 viewsclloy2

Fer- That's no loss
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 with 2953 viewsJango

He’s the biggest liability I’ve seen in a swans shirt. He’s another one who can do one.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 with 2944 viewsSwanseajill

Yep things going from bad to worst, dare I say...the only way is up?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 2834 viewsharryhpalmer

dyer or Routs off and Fulton or Mesa on

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 with 2828 viewsshandyjack

i get no great loss but we are losing options in the middle

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:30 - Jan 6 with 2769 viewsjackportis

I thought Wolves would have scored by now. They must b bad.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 with 2714 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:29 - Jan 6 by shandyjack

i get no great loss but we are losing options in the middle

We'll appeal that if what Blake is saying is correct.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:31 - Jan 6 with 2711 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:25 - Jan 6 by jack2jack

Red card Leroy Fer, ffs

Referees strike agian.
They have more impact on the game than most players.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 2600 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 by clloy2

Fer- That's no loss

I hope Leon and Ki get back to fitness soon. An area where we had cover is starting to look a bit threadbare now...

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 6 with 2592 viewstheloneranger

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 by Private_Partz

Stupid foul. Should have been a yellow but has given Taylor the chance to level things up. Effing idiot as you say. There was no threat on the halfway line.

Big surprise...Nathan Blake thought it was a yellow..

Perhaps they'll appeal

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 6 with 2512 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:28 - Jan 6 by Private_Partz

He probably thought he could get away with it as he does those cynical fouls all the time and only gets yellows normally. Hard to know what happened, but Blake's first comment was that it shouldn't have been a red but gave Taylor an opportunity, as you say.

Last thing we need here is a draw.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 6 with 2488 viewsBanosswan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/42414053?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=t

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 6 with 2404 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:32 - Jan 6 by Private_Partz

I hope Leon and Ki get back to fitness soon. An area where we had cover is starting to look a bit threadbare now...

Leon and Ki together will give us a chance to stay up

Although Ki will go this month

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 6 with 2332 viewsAquinas

Could count on one hand the amount of players in our squad that I'd want to have on the first day of next season.

No leadership at all. Just a bunch of fannies who won't get stuck in.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 6 with 2246 viewsJimmyGilligan

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 6 by Aquinas

Could count on one hand the amount of players in our squad that I'd want to have on the first day of next season.

No leadership at all. Just a bunch of fannies who won't get stuck in.

Well at least we ain't losing
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:37 - Jan 6 with 2246 viewsmagicdaps10

That Red for Fer will be appealed and over ruled......never a Red.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 2195 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:33 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

He probably thought he could get away with it as he does those cynical fouls all the time and only gets yellows normally. Hard to know what happened, but Blake's first comment was that it shouldn't have been a red but gave Taylor an opportunity, as you say.

Last thing we need here is a draw.

Another match for Carlos to experiment with? The full back one seems to be paying off at the mo. I am sure Wolves will have a penalty or a mole will jump out of the grass and nod one in. It's in the stars so no need to worry about another game.

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 2191 viewsswanjackal

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Leon and Ki together will give us a chance to stay up

Although Ki will go this month

Arfur would not give us any chance of staying up. Even if he was anywhere near as good as some people think, he would have to remain fit to have an impact.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 2178 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Mesa on for Bony.
Shouldn't it have been Ollie?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 16:38]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024