Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread 11:48 - Jan 3 with 37803 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 with 4001 viewsBrad_Bobbly

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Leon and Ki together will give us a chance to stay up

Although Ki will go this month

Britton's legs have gone. Ki is shit these days.

Nothing's keeping us up unless we inherit 14 better players
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:39 - Jan 6 with 3997 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:36 - Jan 6 by Aquinas

Could count on one hand the amount of players in our squad that I'd want to have on the first day of next season.

No leadership at all. Just a bunch of fannies who won't get stuck in.

Sorry to hear you lost some fingers. Industrial accident was it?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:39 - Jan 6 with 3996 viewsdobjack2

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:35 - Jan 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Leon and Ki together will give us a chance to stay up

Although Ki will go this month

Agree about Ki - can’t see him signing a new contract therefore can see us trying to get something for him and free up a wage and place.
N/A. on 16:40 - Jan 6 with 3967 viewsHuw57

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:38 - Jan 6 by A_Fans_Dad

Mesa on for Bony.
Shouldn't it have been Ollie?
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 16:38]

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:36]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 6 with 3780 viewsA_Fans_Dad

N/A. on 16:40 - Jan 6 by Huw57

N/A.

Then it should have been Fulton, he is a better tackler than Mesa.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 6 with 3752 viewsicecoldjack

Maybe some more informed posters have a better and more informative viewpoint being at the game, but lack of disipline is sometimes a sign of dressing room implosion .

Do we have strong players in the dressing room ? i'd say not. Has the manager come in and told a few home truths ? hopefully and probably .

A player like Fer who gets his chance to impress does the total opposite, it's all looking very ominous after some encouraging football 2 nd half against Spurs.

What ever happens we stick with the manager and try and develop but there is far too much weak minded average footballers at our club and most have been there too long .
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:44 - Jan 6 with 3700 viewskarnataka

N/A. on 16:40 - Jan 6 by Huw57

N/A.

Well now we've got a short man in midfield.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 with 3540 viewsNeath_Jack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 6 by icecoldjack

Maybe some more informed posters have a better and more informative viewpoint being at the game, but lack of disipline is sometimes a sign of dressing room implosion .

Do we have strong players in the dressing room ? i'd say not. Has the manager come in and told a few home truths ? hopefully and probably .

A player like Fer who gets his chance to impress does the total opposite, it's all looking very ominous after some encouraging football 2 nd half against Spurs.

What ever happens we stick with the manager and try and develop but there is far too much weak minded average footballers at our club and most have been there too long .

Fer tripped someone, he hardly shoved the swede onto one of them ffs. Talk about being dramatic.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 with 3539 viewsjacksfullaces

falkirk putting 6 past Dundee .. sign them up Huw.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 with 3488 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:43 - Jan 6 by icecoldjack

Sounds like Fer's was just a bad call from the ref (again). He's clipped the heels of his opponent from behind. Cynical but only a yellow by the laws of the game.

But there is something wrong in the dressing room. I've not been happy with the body language of players like Tammy and Sanches all season.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 6 with 3217 viewsSwansea93

I'm just relieved we ain't losing against favourites.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:52 - Jan 6 with 3215 viewsNeath_Jack

Sounds like Connor Roberts has given a good account of himself.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 6 with 3153 viewsexiledclaseboy

A replay. Yay.

Poll: Tory leader

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 with 3023 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 6 by exiledclaseboy

A replay. Yay.

Carroll a chance to win it at the end. "Either side of the keeper and that's a goal". Not especially surprised by that, but shame. Last thing we need is a replay.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 6 with 2943 viewsmagicdaps10

So a replay.....play the kids.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:56 - Jan 6 with 2929 viewsicecoldjack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:47 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

Fer tripped someone, he hardly shoved the swede onto one of them ffs. Talk about being dramatic.

Better to be hung for a sheep as a lamb...

It's not really being dramatic, the reply was dramatic if anything !
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 6 with 2910 viewsSwansea93

So any players to come in before Newcastle?

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 6 with 2872 viewsnantywatcher

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:55 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

Carroll a chance to win it at the end. "Either side of the keeper and that's a goal". Not especially surprised by that, but shame. Last thing we need is a replay.

"Last thing we need is a replay."
Not so sure about that - another chance for CC to cast an eye over a player or two.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 6 with 2865 viewsTheKirkyLife

We drew against a Premier League side, I'd say not a bad result but I'll reserve judgement for the Sanches fallout.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 6 with 2845 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:57 - Jan 6 by Swansea93

So any players to come in before Newcastle?

short drive falkirk to newcastle so can wait a wee while yet for the big unveling.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:59 - Jan 6 with 2843 viewsThurrockJack92

Draw is a bad result for both sides. On a positive note it sounds like vdh was excellent and Conor Roberts played well.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 with 2600 viewsCooperman

How strong was the Wolves XI?

I’m assuming it wasn’t their scratch team that’s got them to the top of the Championship.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:08 - Jan 6 with 2595 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Some serious straw clutching in here.

A replay is the worst possible outcome for us. We're a dreadful side, with dreadful owners, rock bottom of the league and we can't score goals.

We're in the shit.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 6 with 2568 viewstrampie

English ref reffing by numbers, reports suggest Wolves red card was a red card, Swansea do a foul and straight away it's red although no observers thought it was, it's what the English do, they must be taught that way ?, it seems to be the way the authorities want them officiating.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:09 - Jan 6 with 2550 viewsCooperman

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:53 - Jan 6 by exiledclaseboy

A replay. Yay.

An opportunity for them to do the right and sensible thing and price it correctly.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024