Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread 11:48 - Jan 3 with 37891 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 14:06]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:03 - Jan 3 with 13288 viewsfbreath

Any suggestions of where to park.
Driving up Saturday morning from Swansea

We are the first Welsh club to reach the Premier League Simples

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:10 - Jan 3 with 13276 viewsjackharris

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:03 - Jan 3 by fbreath

Leave the M6 at Junction 10 and take the A454 towards Wolverhampton. Continue to follow the A454 right into Wolverhampton (be wary of speed cameras on the A454). On reaching the traffic island that intersects with the ring road, turn right. As you approach the 2nd set of lights look for the signs for football parking. The ground is over the second set of lights on the right. Alternatively, if you turn left into the city centre you may find a space in one of the many council run 'pay & display' car parks (see Car Parking below).

Just off the ring road near Molineux is the Civic Hall car park, normally remains open for night matches and costs £4 for three hours or £5.50 for four hours or £2 for evenings (entering the car park after 5pm). The city centre car parks are handy, the area is busy with shoppers so you may like we did get stuck in long queues to get into one. I'd recommend parking in the car parks that you see further away from Molineux and taking the 10/15 minute walk; it also means you are back on the motorway quicker after the game'.

There is also some limited parking available at the stadium itself at a cost of £8 per car. There is some street parking to be found on a small industrial estate near to Wolverhampton Railway Station. It is in the region of Kennedy Road (off Culwell Street). It is then about a ten minute walk to Molineux.' There is also the option of renting a private driveway near the Molineux Stadium via YourParkingSpace.co.uk.

Post Code for SAT NAV: WV1 4QR
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 12:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:55 - Jan 3 with 12970 viewsGlyn1

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:03 - Jan 3 by fbreath

I've just taken a look at the "JustPark" website. There's a guy who'll charge you £3.90 to park in his driveway.
https://www.justpark.com/search/?q=Wolverhampton%2C+United+Kingdom&source=autoco

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 18:05 - Jan 3 with 12953 viewsFireboy2

Im thinking of going after previously not being able to

Just wondering without having to ring the club does anyone know if i can pay on the day and if its the usual £20 for adults and a tenner for kids?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 19:34 - Jan 3 with 12837 viewsCooperman

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:55 - Jan 3 by Glyn1

I've just taken a look at the "JustPark" website. There's a guy who'll charge you £3.90 to park in his driveway.
https://www.justpark.com/search/?q=Wolverhampton%2C+United+Kingdom&source=autoco

£3.90? Not £4.00?

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 19:50 - Jan 3 with 12815 viewsairedale

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 19:34 - Jan 3 by Cooperman

£3.90? Not £4.00?

Actually it’s £390. That’s £90 for his mate’s clamping company to clamp/release, and £300 for himself.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 22:37 - Jan 3 with 12634 viewsRancid

I'm going.Should be a great day out and hopefully we'll avoid defeat.17.50 a ticket too.Pwopa OlSkool innit.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 00:20 - Jan 4 with 12539 viewsLoyal

Big boys day out.
And lots of them 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 4 with 12294 viewsjacabertawe

A tough match. The Wolves are only one place below us!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:11 - Jan 4 with 12270 viewsairedale

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 11:52 - Jan 4 by jacabertawe

A tough match. The Wolves are only one place below us!

Kin ell, yes you’re right!
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:03 - Jan 4 with 11761 viewsTheCobbler

Would we rather use this game as a confidence builder or go out to concentrate on the Premier League? Very difficult choice i think.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:14 - Jan 4 with 11736 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:03 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

Would we rather use this game as a confidence builder or go out to concentrate on the Premier League? Very difficult choice i think.

For me send the U23's and fringe players and concentrate everything we have got on Newcastle away next in the league.

I really think that game is our last chance saloon with Liverpool and the Gooners to come after that?

If we beat the Geordies the great escape may still be a distant possibility if we loose, for me it's game over.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:20 - Jan 4 with 11725 viewsTheCobbler

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:14 - Jan 4 by skettyparkherbert

For me send the U23's and fringe players and concentrate everything we have got on Newcastle away next in the league.

I really think that game is our last chance saloon with Liverpool and the Gooners to come after that?

If we beat the Geordies the great escape may still be a distant possibility if we loose, for me it's game over.

Yes i agree! Although it would be good to get some confidence with a win and perhaps try new tactics and formation under CC, i think it has to be all chips on the win at newcastle!!!
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:57 - Jan 4 with 11676 viewsskettyparkherbert

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:20 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

Yes i agree! Although it would be good to get some confidence with a win and perhaps try new tactics and formation under CC, i think it has to be all chips on the win at newcastle!!!

I know what you are saying but i don't agree.

Bristol City deservedly beat Man U in the cup the other week then went on to loose 5-0 to Villa in the league.

Fuk the FA cup lets put all our eggs in the premier league basket, IMHO?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:58 - Jan 4 with 11670 viewsRevJames

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:20 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

It's time to roll the dice so play the strongest possible side to give them a chance of a good workout.

We're drinking in the last chance saloon so don't see the benefit of resting players. Let's give it a go and try and get some goals (even a win!) to boost confidence.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 00:00 - Jan 5 with 11665 viewsairedale

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:57 - Jan 4 by skettyparkherbert

I know what you are saying but i don't agree.

Bristol City deservedly beat Man U in the cup the other week then went on to loose 5-0 to Villa in the league.

Fuk the FA cup lets put all our eggs in the premier league basket, IMHO?

So you agree with him, but don’t agree? OK then.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 08:25 - Jan 5 with 11524 viewsjasper_T

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 23:03 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

Wolves are not "confidence builder" opposition full strength side or not.

Play a second string so Carvahal can"give everyone a chance" like he said he would.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 12:38 - Jan 5 with 11292 viewstrampie

It's hard to see any other result than a home win unfortunately, but shock results do happen in the cup.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 13:31 - Jan 5 with 11234 viewsleighton1318

Well, Carlos’ Owls team only played them three weeks ago so he ought to have an idea how to play against them. Lost 1-0 at home.

http://www.skysports.com/football/sheff-wed-vs-wolves/374881

Saying we should select our best team (which I would do) kind of assumes he knows what that is, perhaps only subject to a game for Nordfelt. I think Wolves may be more likely to rotate than us.
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 5 with 11187 viewsairedale

Does anyone know if this game will be streamed?
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 15:01 - Jan 5 with 11117 viewsJoshTheJack

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 5 by airedale

It says there is a internet stream,if not i think radio wales are covering it.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/193592/tv-games-26-dec--8-jan/#4
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:00 - Jan 5 with 11051 viewsFireboy2

I would think that CC will play the best team available as we need consistency and a good cup run will take all our minds off the sheeeite the club is going through

Plus CC Knows he championship very well so i trust his judgement for tomorrow
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 16:58 - Jan 5 with 10984 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 13:58 - Jan 5 by airedale

The match is being broadcast in China (PPTV Sport) of all places so no doubt there will be streams knocking about 👍
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 17:00]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:16 - Jan 5 with 10956 viewsZZoric

play the 1st 11 against Chelsea U23 - confidence builder

feed the fringe and tached to the wolves
The Official Wolverhampton Wanderers Vs Swansea City FA Cup Match Thread on 17:42 - Jan 5 with 10916 viewsairedale

Ta for info guys.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024