Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for the remainder of the season 13:45 - Jan 3 with 2123 viewsjedmo_jack

Surely this has to be the team for the remainder of the season when all are fit?

I don't wanna see another game with four p!ssers of holding midfield players in a diamond formation.

Dyer---------- Bony-------Narsingh
Sanches ----- Mesa? -------- Ki
Olsson -- VdH-----FF -- Naughton (until new signing)
-------------Fabianski----------------

We've only looked the slightest bit threatening when Dyer and Narsingh have been on the pitch so I don't care how limited Narsingh is, his pace is still far more than what Carroll, Fer and Clucas bring.

While Bony is out, wouldn't mind McBurnie in there for him. Better target man than Tammy and with Ayew not even in that team, dare I say it even has a bit of depth?

The hardest part is deciphering which of the four sh!te cms you play, a case of deciding who is the least sh!te and it might even have to be Carroll while Ki is out as his corners have created a few chances recently.

Gotta be better than the absolute dross on show when it's the midfield diamond, agree?
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 13:52]
Team for the remainder of the season on 14:12 - Jan 3 with 2058 viewsburryswan31

I hope its not the team of the season, we need a couple more signings, and no way should Ki be starting, need a cam with sanches and mesa behind, i would play 3 at back with 2 WB,.
Team for the remainder of the season on 16:57 - Jan 3 with 1917 viewskarnataka

Team for the remainder of the season on 14:12 - Jan 3 by burryswan31

I hope its not the team of the season, we need a couple more signings, and no way should Ki be starting, need a cam with sanches and mesa behind, i would play 3 at back with 2 WB,.

If we can get a right back with pace in during the window who can do on the right what Olsson does on the left, there is a good case for using 3 at the back all the time. 2 proper wing backs linking/overlapping with Dyer & Narsingh sounds like a good plan to me.
Team for the remainder of the season on 20:06 - Jan 3 with 1751 views34dfgdf54

Two coaches who have forgotten more about football than I know, both have picked Carroll instead of others in the squad, granted CC has only been two games but dragged Mesa off HT instead in the last.

What is he bringing to the team? I don’t go too many games these days, this year only Southampton and Watford away and City at home. So he must be doing something which doesn’t stand out when watching on streams / TV.
Team for the remainder of the season on 20:31 - Jan 3 with 1694 viewspencoedjack

Team for the remainder of the season on 14:12 - Jan 3 by burryswan31

Ki should be way ahead of both Clucas & Tom Carroll in any starting line up
Team for the remainder of the season on 20:38 - Jan 3 with 1676 viewsjacksfullaces

what about new signings?

everyone including the board have recognised we are woefully short of quality since October, I thought we would have had 3-4 in the door by now to kick start the season.

I am of course being sarcastic, others have a lot more faith in our Director of Football than me...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024