Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier 15:40 - Jan 3 with 3177 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Took my daughter to Winter Wonderland and Joe Allen was there with a woman (is he married?) and two blokes, plus 3 kids.

He was trying to not get noticed but a few people got their photo with him.

Whys he in Swansea today?
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 15:43 - Jan 3 with 3149 views1462jack

Because it’s an ugly lovely town
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 15:45 - Jan 3 with 3122 viewsmax936

He's got Family here, well his Wifes Family and is just visiting without doubt.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 15:48 - Jan 3 with 3080 viewsjack247

Do not feed the troll
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:01 - Jan 3 with 2992 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 15:48 - Jan 3 by jack247

Do not feed the troll

Grow up you paranoid blert
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:02 - Jan 3 with 2979 viewsshenleymun

Check out Joe's twitter feed!!!!!

https://twitter.com/thejoeallen24?lang=en
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:05 - Jan 3 with 2954 viewsjack247

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:01 - Jan 3 by Brad_Bobbly

Grow up you paranoid blert

Don’t take it personally. It’s only because you’ve posted a series of low level wind up threads.

Did you get a photo?
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:28 - Jan 3 with 2807 viewsBenJ94

Short blonde girl? I was at a wedding with them in the summer. (He's better at footy than he is dancing, OTJ got some moves though).Would love him to come back but highly unlikely.
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 17:24 - Jan 3 with 2562 viewsYossarian

Joe would be certifiable if he ever contemplated a move back to this basket case of a club. It’s an issue that any potential signing will be faced with if we are honest. Reality is painful but that’s the reality.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 18:51 - Jan 3 with 2308 viewswhoflungdung

Calling Swansea ugly will have Lifey after you

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 18:55 - Jan 3 with 2282 viewsKilkennyjack

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:28 - Jan 3 by BenJ94

Short blonde girl? I was at a wedding with them in the summer. (He's better at footy than he is dancing, OTJ got some moves though).Would love him to come back but highly unlikely.

Well I think OTJ would be of limited help to us if i am honest.
Nice fella though.

Beware of the Risen People

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 19:06 - Jan 3 with 2224 viewsLeonWasGod

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:02 - Jan 3 by shenleymun

Check out Joe's twitter feed!!!!!

https://twitter.com/thejoeallen24?lang=en

Good man, concentrating on his footie rather than that Twitter rubbish.
Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 19:10 - Jan 3 with 2203 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Saw Joe Allen at Winter Wonderland earlier on 16:05 - Jan 3 by jack247

Don’t take it personally. It’s only because you’ve posted a series of low level wind up threads.

Did you get a photo?

No offence taken.

No didn't take a photo - didn't want to embarrass myself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024