Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs 16:51 - Jan 3 with 6194 viewsJonathans_coat

1. Canned crowd noise during the game - depressingly, this actually happened. Either as a cynical attempt to drown out "jenkins out" and other similar dissenting chants, or to try to falsely boost the match atmosphere. Either way, pathetic and utterly embarrassing.

2. Unless my programme was missing a few pages, there was no notes at all from our "esteemed" chairman for the first time I can remember ...... ever?

Draw whatever conclusions you will from this. To me, at the very least, it certainly seems indicative of the current climate surrounding the club leadership.
Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs on 21:08 - Jan 3 with 979 viewsswanforthemoney

In the row behind me, the following conversation
Gent: what are they singing ?
2 kids : "we want Jenkins out"
Gent: Who?

What are we up against?

I stand in the North Stand

Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs on 21:46 - Jan 3 with 947 viewsjackrabbit

Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs on 21:08 - Jan 3 by swanforthemoney

In the row behind me, the following conversation
Gent: what are they singing ?
2 kids : "we want Jenkins out"
Gent: Who?

What are we up against?

Don't tear your hair out. It's not that deplorable. Perhaps he's not a football fan - they do exist! - but is a good dad taking his kids to a Premier League game.
Swans ' current turmoil may be not on his radar. He may be totally oblivious of it and of Huw Jenkins. Lucky bugger.

Once we drop to League One, these sorts of incidents will become increasingly rare.
Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs on 22:18 - Jan 3 with 900 viewsZZoric

Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs on 17:27 - Jan 3 by TheResurrection

When?

How about when we were doing well? Where were they all then? They have had two years to do this but decide now when we're smack bang in the middle of a dog fight.

But seeing as we can't turn the clock back, how about when we're safe or relegated. How about we leave the Trust carry on and push for this in the Boardroom, as they'll have to meet up soon.

The point has been made. It's time to unite behind Carlos and the players now

This - the bit about getting behind C and the team, ffs

Ridiculously shallow, ineffective thread about ...absolutely nothing.

What happened to the football-related threads ?
Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs on 00:23 - Jan 4 with 863 viewsLoyal

Couple of points from Swans vs Spurs on 17:03 - Jan 3 by Neath_Jack

I don't get this drowning out bollocks, it wasn't loud enough to drown a fart out ffs. It was clearly played, yes, but it was hardly loud. I can't remember them actually playing it when the Jenkins out chants were happening either.

The sound dipped dramatically on the tv on the 27th minute.
And before anyone asks, I was working in Scotland until this evening.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024