Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins 18:42 - Jan 3 with 5607 viewsswancity

Over the past year or two:

Devious
Slimy
Cheat
Liar
Selfish
Scum
Sly
Cu nt
Prick
Wan ker

He seems to have gone from hero to zero. But there are others. Who are they ?

Who else exactly was involved in the build up to sale behind the backs of the Trust? Jenkins can't take full responsibility surely. Or can he?

I firmly believe that the Club cannot move on, cannot repair the damage until they've ( who are they ) gone from the Club and taken their massive salaries with them.. And I certainly do not agree on this subject with Res that we should keep our thoughts to ourselves until the season is over. Why? There is no time like the present...

Not sure about anyone else but I'd not heard of Robert Davies for example. He's cashed in his chips to the value of almost £10m yes £10m and has the audacity to talk now about the Club going to oblivion. God they must have been desperate to get their hands on the cash to have instigated this.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 18:53 - Jan 3 with 3582 viewsoldcob

Hero to zero indeed. As much as I have come to despise him, a part of me feels sad for him. I don't think the money has brought him the happiness he expected. He's lost respect not only from us the fans, but most importantly he must have lost self-respect as well. I wonder what he would do if he was able to turn the clock back?
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 18:57 - Jan 3 with 3570 viewsPrivate_Partz

I agree there is more than one person involved.
As both DOF and Chairman then it is inevitable that Jenkins gets it in the neck more than others. On the other hand none of the others got a gong either.
As regards to the name calling, I really think it should stop. Collating that list together will help the sellouts as they strive to blame and discredit the supporters.
I expect a bit of cutting and pasting from them.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:00 - Jan 3 with 3559 viewsmax936

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 18:53 - Jan 3 by oldcob

Hero to zero indeed. As much as I have come to despise him, a part of me feels sad for him. I don't think the money has brought him the happiness he expected. He's lost respect not only from us the fans, but most importantly he must have lost self-respect as well. I wonder what he would do if he was able to turn the clock back?

To lose self respect you have to have it in the first place, if he did have it he lost it a long time ago.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:04 - Jan 3 with 3530 viewsItchySphincter

Pinocchio
Hooterface
El Conko
Conkface
Old Bignose

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:08 - Jan 3 with 3516 viewsLeonWasGod

Come on fellas, it's time to trust the board

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:08 - Jan 3 with 3515 viewsOldjack

Devious
Slimy
Cheat
Liar
Selfish
Scum
Sly
Cu nt
Prick
Wan ker

Who else exactly was involved in the build up to sale behind the backs of the Trust? Jenkins can't take full responsibility surely. Or can he?

I firmly believe that the Club cannot move on, cannot repair the damage until they've ( who are they ) gone from the Club and taken their massive salaries with them.. And I certainly do not agree on this subject with Res that we should keep our thoughts to ourselves until the season is over. Why? There is no time like the present...

Not sure about anyone else but I'd not heard of Robert Davies for example. He's cashed in his chips to the value of almost £10m yes £10m and has the audacity to talk now about the Club going to oblivion. God they must have been desperate to get their hands on the cash to have instigated this.

The thought of them ending up with zilch if we went down ,brought the evil in them to the fore ,money back stabbing bastards ! OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT ,Take them to court and lets see justice done

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:37 - Jan 3 with 3456 viewsderijack

I don’t think the name calling is necessary.

A list of names is fine, but no need for the abuse.

By the looks of things there are enough facts out there as it is.

I think knowing how things have gone, nobody in their right mind would repeat what has been done. But money is the root of all evil they say

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:52 - Jan 3 with 3406 viewsmax936

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:37 - Jan 3 by derijack

I don’t think the name calling is necessary.

A list of names is fine, but no need for the abuse.

By the looks of things there are enough facts out there as it is.

I think knowing how things have gone, nobody in their right mind would repeat what has been done. But money is the root of all evil they say

There's more than one Viper in the nest, but there's always one master Jenkins, Dineen, Morgan and I think Robert Davies are all Swansea born, then there is our Dutch Ticket and Travel Guru.

Davies wasn't born in Swansea, it was Aberdare just read it on his Wales online statement.
[Post edited 3 Jan 2018 22:08]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 20:00 - Jan 3 with 3375 viewsWingstandwood

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 19:08 - Jan 3 by Oldjack

Devious
Slimy
Cheat
Liar
Selfish
Scum
Sly
Cu nt
Prick
Wan ker

The thought of them ending up with zilch if we went down ,brought the evil in them to the fore ,money back stabbing bastards ! OF THAT THERE IS NO DOUBT ,Take them to court and lets see justice done

Even if the club was relegated it could be said without any fear of contradiction that over the years Jenkins and Co did fantastically well for themselves.

The dividends, the well paid employment e.g. 4th division-standard commercial head i.e. the anti-competent Dineen and failed roofing merchandiser Jenkins would hardly be headhunted by Alan Sugar or a FTSE 100 company.

Then there is the ‘in-house-closed shop’ awarding of lucrative contracts along with the patronage, the status, exclusive-business-contacts, perks, privileges and power that a board member brought and still brings.

The proof of the pudding of the above is the fact there is a more than obvious reluctance for some to leave ‘Gravy-Train-F.C’.

Argus!

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 20:41 - Jan 3 with 3272 viewsBigPhilG

Jenkins
Dineen
Van Zweden
Morgan

These four are the main protagonists
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 21:55 - Jan 3 with 3136 viewsswancity

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 20:41 - Jan 3 by BigPhilG

Jenkins
Dineen
Van Zweden
Morgan

These four are the main protagonists

Ok thanks. And Robert Davies ? Anyone else?

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 22:01 - Jan 3 with 3110 viewsBigPhilG

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 21:55 - Jan 3 by swancity

Brian Katzen, but you know the main ones involved.
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 22:02 - Jan 3 with 3104 viewsdickythorpe

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 21:55 - Jan 3 by swancity

Donald Anderson
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 22:05 - Jan 3 with 3091 viewsgolly47

This probably encapsulates him best. Also, one of my favorite movie quotes of all time.

Poll: What was worse?

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 22:10 - Jan 3 with 3069 viewsbonymine

Here are a few more ....

Failed Roofing Company Proprietor
Liar
Devious Sellout
Liar
Greedy Self Interested Chairman
Liar
Slimy Individual
Liar
Shit Goalkeeper
Liar
Embarrassment to his Dad Gordon
Liar

Any more I’ve left out ?

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 22:52 - Jan 3 with 2994 viewsswan65split

Seems a nice fella?
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 23:01 - Jan 3 with 2972 viewsRancid

Audacious.
Spunkmuncher
Sinister
Supersnout
Betrayal
The Leaking Roof Cowboy.
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 23:03 - Jan 3 with 2962 viewswhoflungdung

Many of our " jack" fans weren't born in Swansea .

ive seen the word " saviour" used to describe the Filth

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 23:03 - Jan 3 with 2962 viewsheadcleaner

isn't the root of all this quick sale down to Morgan? Is it officially out there what went on or is it just the worst kept secret in the city? has Mrs. Morgan ever told her story? I can't ever remember another club falling into decay so quickly due to a similar episode.

Wonder if Mal has thought about a follow-up movie to JTAK with what happened next - the prem years
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 23:08 - Jan 3 with 2950 viewsbonymine

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 23:03 - Jan 3 by headcleaner

isn't the root of all this quick sale down to Morgan? Is it officially out there what went on or is it just the worst kept secret in the city? has Mrs. Morgan ever told her story? I can't ever remember another club falling into decay so quickly due to a similar episode.

Wonder if Mal has thought about a follow-up movie to JTAK with what happened next - the prem years

DIVORCE....

yes it was an issue of course but Louisa didn’t force the sale despite what her husband was getting up to at the time.

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 00:18 - Jan 4 with 2866 viewsLoyal

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 23:03 - Jan 3 by whoflungdung

Many of our " jack" fans weren't born in Swansea .

ive seen the word " saviour" used to describe the Filth

It was quite a while back but i recall a fanzine doing a poll at an away game. Something like 300 asked only 35% from swansea. Something like half of the rest from or living in England.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 06:16 - Jan 4 with 2779 viewswaynekerr55

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 22:10 - Jan 3 by bonymine

Here are a few more ....

Failed Roofing Company Proprietor
Liar
Devious Sellout
Liar
Greedy Self Interested Chairman
Liar
Slimy Individual
Liar
Shit Goalkeeper
Liar
Embarrassment to his Dad Gordon
Liar

Any more I’ve left out ?

The man who gets to play real life Championship Manager

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 08:01 - Jan 4 with 2690 viewsSTID2017

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 18:53 - Jan 3 by oldcob

The fact that he didn't take the money and run either shows how rubber-necked he is, or that he was deluded enough to actually think he was doing the right thing.
My desire to see the good in people would like to think the latter, but I feel it is the former.
However he has been a Swans fan for a very long time so surely even he cannot enjoy what is happening to the club ?
I feel for all his bravado (and big bank balance) he must regret the way things have gone.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 08:51 - Jan 4 with 2621 viewssainthelens

Contemptible
Duplicitous

That's being kind to the guy.
Various words have been used to describe Huw Jenkins on 10:06 - Jan 4 with 2533 viewswhoflungdung

Loyal
Thanks for that
Interesting stuff
I've never understood the apathy of Swansea people to their local club .( not a jibe Roger )

I still ,rightly or wrongly, believe it to the club for Swansea people primarily as ,for example ,the Scarlets are the team for Llanelli people .

I still haven't got over losing our Professional Rugby team in the All Whites, a famous name in the game and and also Glamorgan virtually vanishing from the City .
[Post edited 4 Jan 2018 10:06]

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024