Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Robert Madley 09:32 - Jan 4 with 3572 viewstheloneranger

Are the FA taking the P*ss??

They've made this incompetent Tw*t 4th official for our match against Wolves on Saturday.

Plus our stag do mate Antony Taylor is referee!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Robert Madley on 09:34 - Jan 4 with 3554 viewswhoflungdung

Maybe he ll even it out

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Robert Madley on 09:45 - Jan 4 with 3496 viewsSTID2017

So he might give us a penalty if he takes over a game that is meaningless to our survival.
Yet in the match that mattered he turned a blind eye to everything.
The guy is at best incompetent and at worst a cheat

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Robert Madley on 10:28 - Jan 4 with 3347 viewsWarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/04/arsenal-arsene-wenger-unsurpris

Wenger’s tone turned darkly conspiratorial when he highlighted how Tottenham Hotspur’s first goal in their win at Swansea City on Tuesday night had been offside while they also might have had Davinson Sánchez sent off.

“The referees get away with you, with the English press, always, no matter what they do,” Wenger said.

“You have watched the game last night. You couldn’t read a line about it today. So nothing will change. So we have to deal with that and to live with that.

“It was the Tottenham game against Swansea but nobody talks about it. So that means nothing will change.”
Robert Madley on 14:54 - Jan 4 with 3015 viewsunion_jack

Robert Madley on 10:28 - Jan 4 by WarwickHunt

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/jan/04/arsenal-arsene-wenger-unsurpris

Wenger’s tone turned darkly conspiratorial when he highlighted how Tottenham Hotspur’s first goal in their win at Swansea City on Tuesday night had been offside while they also might have had Davinson Sánchez sent off.

“The referees get away with you, with the English press, always, no matter what they do,” Wenger said.

“You have watched the game last night. You couldn’t read a line about it today. So nothing will change. So we have to deal with that and to live with that.

“It was the Tottenham game against Swansea but nobody talks about it. So that means nothing will change.”

He fell a little short if saying the big clubs get all the decisions I see!

But he is right.

There should be accountability for refs and I'm of the opinion that they should do interviews to explain themselves. They are professional now.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Robert Madley on 15:12 - Jan 4 with 2968 viewsjackal

Put Attwell and that w@nker from Tuesday to run the lines.

A grand slam of cvnts.
Robert Madley on 15:25 - Jan 4 with 2925 viewsSwanjaxs

Will be interesting the next time Madley takes charge of a game and he's in the same situation where a player is on a second yellow card, does issue the second yellow or does he call the team's captain over to give an option to have said player substituted? Anything other than the second option would be double standards surely....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Robert Madley on 15:46 - Jan 4 with 2871 viewsFlashberryjack

Robert Madley on 15:25 - Jan 4 by Swanjaxs

Will be interesting the next time Madley takes charge of a game and he's in the same situation where a player is on a second yellow card, does issue the second yellow or does he call the team's captain over to give an option to have said player substituted? Anything other than the second option would be double standards surely....

It would depend on the who the teams were......and that's the really annoying bit.

If it were Man Utd player at home against Burnley......Utd player would have a warning, Burnley player would be sent off.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Robert Madley on 15:52 - Jan 4 with 2840 viewsjackal

I genuinely believe that Madley hates us for some reason.

Every time he refs us he favours the opposition.

The Stoke 3-3 was ridiculously blatant. He did every thing he could to make sure they got the point.
Login to get fewer ads

Robert Madley on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 2827 viewsmonmouth

He will just say the conditions made him give the benefit of the doubt. There is always an excuse. If it comes to it he’ll just say he didn’t think it was a yellow card offence but the player needed to be reminded that he was walking a tightrope. You can’t beat these c*nts. They are insitutionally biased. It is encouraged from the top.

As it happens, I think a second yellow card (and a penalty come to that) should have a higher standard of ‘proof’ in terms of material outcome and intent than a single yellow (or a foul anywhere else on the pitch). But it doesn’t in the laws so these dummies have no business in ‘interpreting’ things inconsistently.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Robert Madley on 15:54 - Jan 4 with 2823 viewstrampie

What nationality is he ?......oh yes....hmm

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Robert Madley on 16:12 - Jan 4 with 2773 viewsLeonWasGod

Robert Madley on 15:54 - Jan 4 by trampie

Yeah that'll be it. Bring back Clive Thomas, he was great!
Robert Madley on 16:33 - Jan 4 with 2728 viewswestwalesed

Robert Madley on 15:54 - Jan 4 by trampie

I can't resist.

You really are one of the most obnoxious posters on here.

Poll: Live in a country with no internet?

Robert Madley on 16:45 - Jan 4 with 2691 viewstrampie

Robert Madley on 16:33 - Jan 4 by westwalesed

I can't resist.

You really are one of the most obnoxious posters on here.

I only asked a question as it's a common theme.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Robert Madley on 16:50 - Jan 4 with 2683 viewstheloneranger

Robert Madley on 15:52 - Jan 4 by jackal

I genuinely believe that Madley hates us for some reason.

Every time he refs us he favours the opposition.

The Stoke 3-3 was ridiculously blatant. He did every thing he could to make sure they got the point.

He also gave a pen against Ash when we played Stoke 2015/16 season and we lost 1-0 at home.

He's got plenty of form against us!!

Robert Madley on 18:38 - Jan 4 with 2519 viewscaerleon_jack

Regardless of whether he's biased, bent or just rubbish (I'm leaning towards the last), surely somebody at the FA and PGMOL should be looking at situations like ours and discretely ensuring that Bobby isn't near one of our games in any capacity for a while.

Insert something witty here

Robert Madley on 20:05 - Jan 4 with 2320 viewstrampie

Robert Madley on 18:38 - Jan 4 by caerleon_jack

Regardless of whether he's biased, bent or just rubbish (I'm leaning towards the last), surely somebody at the FA and PGMOL should be looking at situations like ours and discretely ensuring that Bobby isn't near one of our games in any capacity for a while.

The problem is it seems to be the type of officiating they want.

Robert Madley on 20:06 - Jan 4 with 2316 viewsBobby_Fischer

Robert Madley on 16:50 - Jan 4 by theloneranger

He also gave a pen against Ash when we played Stoke 2015/16 season and we lost 1-0 at home.

He's got plenty of form against us!!

Even though it was a pen?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Robert Madley on 01:22 - Jan 5 with 2083 viewstheloneranger

Looks like he's been moved to the West Ham cup match and we've now got Graham Salisbury as the 4th official.

Robert Madley on 09:19 - Jan 5 with 1995 viewsjackal

Robert Madley on 18:38 - Jan 4 by caerleon_jack

The annoying thing is that there are no comebacks at all.

After his string of shocking decisions he'll still be officiating again soon.

If only the F.A. would come out and say that he's going to be banned for a few games as a result.
Robert Madley on 09:29 - Jan 5 with 1973 viewsharryhpalmer

Robert Madley on 15:54 - Jan 4 by monmouth

He will just say the conditions made him give the benefit of the doubt. There is always an excuse. If it comes to it he’ll just say he didn’t think it was a yellow card offence but the player needed to be reminded that he was walking a tightrope. You can’t beat these c*nts. They are insitutionally biased. It is encouraged from the top.

As it happens, I think a second yellow card (and a penalty come to that) should have a higher standard of ‘proof’ in terms of material outcome and intent than a single yellow (or a foul anywhere else on the pitch). But it doesn’t in the laws so these dummies have no business in ‘interpreting’ things inconsistently.

Dermot Gallagher said it was a 2nd yellow, although he thought the first one he got was harsh, and Ayew(?) went down very easily.

Either way, he can't even things up in that way. And for me, like the offside, game changing moments, as we had really grown into the game, and we were asking them some questions, defensively.

Would Spurs have won that game without those 2 decisions, the fact they dominated a lot of the game? maybe. but then look at the West Ham game last night. Not clear cut.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Robert Madley on 09:40 - Jan 5 with 1955 viewstrampie

Webb and Gallagher go out of their way not to criticise refs, both were career refs officiating by numbers, it's what the authorities want and it's what the big clubs and countries want.

Robert Madley on 13:31 - Jan 5 with 1808 viewstheloneranger

Robert Madley on 20:06 - Jan 4 by Bobby_Fischer

Even though it was a pen?

Nope....contact in the box doesn't always mean it's a penalty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024