Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OTH Ltd... 14:04 - Jan 4 with 24265 viewswaynekerr55

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09797494/filing-history

Have a butchers at this...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

OTH Ltd... on 17:45 - Jan 4 with 3074 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

OTH Ltd... on 16:23 - Jan 4 by Jango

As much as I despise Jenkins, it does annoy me that his puppeteer Morgan gets away with criticism from most.

f@cking dwarf he is.

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

OTH Ltd... on 17:47 - Jan 4 with 3062 viewsHighjack

OTH Ltd... on 17:45 - Jan 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

f@cking dwarf he is.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

OTH Ltd... on 17:47 - Jan 4 with 3062 viewsJoe_bradshaw

OTH Ltd... on 17:45 - Jan 4 by oh_tommy_tommy

f@cking dwarf he is.

He’s very tall when he stands on his wallet Tom.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

OTH Ltd... on 17:58 - Jan 4 with 3002 viewsItchySphincter

OTH Ltd... on 16:08 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

Nookie's summary seems accurate.

That was the resolution I was referring to.

The only points I would add:

Firstly, the original transfer may well have fallen under permitted transfers Nookie given it was to another company with the same shareholders so wouldn't need Trust approval,

Secondly, there were rumours late last year that the final share sale bits were being tidied up (there was a rumour that Dineen had sold his remaining 1% etc) so shares held in OTH may have now been passed to Swansea Football to allow the UK company to be tidied it and closed. So the Americans wouldn't need to remain as directors.

Maybe it's deja vu but I'm sure we've discussed this before and this was the rinse out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

OTH Ltd... on 19:58 - Jan 4 with 2778 viewsAmbergambler

Oh what a tangled web we weave
When first we practice to deceive........
OTH Ltd... on 20:05 - Jan 4 with 2756 viewsBobby_Fischer

Don't understand this myself, so what is the relevance of it all?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

OTH Ltd... on 20:16 - Jan 4 with 2718 viewswaynekerr55

OTH Ltd... on 20:05 - Jan 4 by Bobby_Fischer

Don't understand this myself, so what is the relevance of it all?

The Morgan's set up a company in September 2015, which was then transferred to Levein and Kaplan (or the directorships were).

The story has been that Morgan didn't know nuffin guvnor...it was all Huw and Leigh. This casts a doubt over those claims

OTH Ltd... on 20:22 - Jan 4 with 2701 viewsLoyal

OTH Ltd... on 15:39 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

I assume that people realise the 'TH' bit is Travel House..,

Not 'Thieving Hypocrites ' then ....

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

OTH Ltd... on 22:08 - Jan 4 with 2524 viewsTenbySwan

OTH Ltd... on 20:22 - Jan 4 by Loyal

Not 'Thieving Hypocrites ' then ....

Other Thieving Hypocrit surely?
OTH Ltd... on 22:57 - Jan 4 with 2420 viewsTheCobbler

New to Planet Swans but, surely they just set up OTH 2015 Ltd. to sell the shares that were previously held in another company OTH Ltd. which has a number of other assets. Quite a clever way to do it rather than complicit other business interests.
Not sure what relevance this topic has to on field results mind you, surely better to get behind the team that trawl through companies house....
OTH Ltd... on 23:07 - Jan 4 with 2395 viewsJackUlation

OTH Ltd... on 22:57 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

New to Planet Swans but, surely they just set up OTH 2015 Ltd. to sell the shares that were previously held in another company OTH Ltd. which has a number of other assets. Quite a clever way to do it rather than complicit other business interests.
Not sure what relevance this topic has to on field results mind you, surely better to get behind the team that trawl through companies house....

Fine statement from a newbie ?
OTH Ltd... on 23:09 - Jan 4 with 2386 viewsE20Jack

I do love the fact we always get "new posters" pop up on these subjects.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

OTH Ltd... on 23:14 - Jan 4 with 2363 viewsTheCobbler

OTH Ltd... on 23:09 - Jan 4 by E20Jack

I do love the fact we always get "new posters" pop up on these subjects.

Just seems good business practise. I've been an avid reader of the site for a while, only now fancied joining with all the different topics, especially companies house...
OTH Ltd... on 23:19 - Jan 4 with 2348 viewsE20Jack

OTH Ltd... on 23:14 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

Just seems good business practise. I've been an avid reader of the site for a while, only now fancied joining with all the different topics, especially companies house...

Sure

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

OTH Ltd... on 23:53 - Jan 4 with 2300 viewsLeonWasGod

OTH Ltd... on 20:16 - Jan 4 by waynekerr55

The Morgan's set up a company in September 2015, which was then transferred to Levein and Kaplan (or the directorships were).

The story has been that Morgan didn't know nuffin guvnor...it was all Huw and Leigh. This casts a doubt over those claims

That can't be right. Jenkins assured us the Trust we're fully involved in the sale but that was from March 2016. Surely none of the other shareholders could have known about anything earlier. Honest gov.
OTH Ltd... on 23:55 - Jan 4 with 2292 viewsTheCobbler

OTH Ltd... on 23:53 - Jan 4 by LeonWasGod

That can't be right. Jenkins assured us the Trust we're fully involved in the sale but that was from March 2016. Surely none of the other shareholders could have known about anything earlier. Honest gov.

Perhaps getting things tidy post divorce, the club was always looking for investors right?
OTH Ltd... on 00:33 - Jan 5 with 2251 viewsHighjack

OTH Ltd... on 23:55 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

Perhaps getting things tidy post divorce, the club was always looking for investors right?

Divorce? Does this mean Tubbs is available?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

OTH Ltd... on 00:58 - Jan 5 with 2224 viewsNookiejack

OTH Ltd... on 23:14 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

Do you know whether they lost Substantial Shareholding Exemption from CGT by transferring the stake to OTH 2015 LTD?
OTH Ltd... on 01:13 - Jan 5 with 2203 viewsSmellyplumz

Fůck off you turncoat!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

OTH Ltd... on 06:40 - Jan 5 with 2127 viewsbonymine

‘Investors ?’ ....

they haven’t invested a penny it was a straight forward share sale to line the pockets of the Greedy Sellouts (but I guess you know that FACT anyway ?).

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

OTH Ltd... on 07:23 - Jan 5 with 2099 viewsclloy2

I think the relevance is:-
a)the dates of these transactions is well before the date that HJ and RD says the board were talking to the trust about the sale- hence again proof that the trust weren't involved
b)If your not sure about relevance to off field results- just wait till the window closes, when we could well have sold some of our better players and replaced with ? which further goes to prove
c) Why did the board sell to venture capitolists who have no interest in what the club does on the pitch
OTH Ltd... on 07:57 - Jan 5 with 2068 viewswaynekerr55

The shareholders were always looking for investors to maximise their return on investment, right?

Fixed for you 👍

OTH Ltd... on 10:46 - Jan 5 with 1957 viewsUxbridge

OTH Ltd... on 16:10 - Jan 4 by londonlisa2001

One of the things I've never understood is why anyone would ever believe that MM didn't know about it from the start.

There's simply no way heads of terms gets signed without the sellers knowing about it. No way in hell.

One thing I agree with Res on is that Jenkins gets a disproportionate level of criticism on the sale when compared to the other sellers, especially when compared to the likes of MM. I find that very strange.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

OTH Ltd... on 11:02 - Jan 5 with 1918 viewsLoyal

Knowing the dynamics of the off the pitch matters, discussing them and educating fans has nothing to do with supporting the team. FFS.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

OTH Ltd... on 11:10 - Jan 5 with 1899 viewsswancity

OTH Ltd... on 10:46 - Jan 5 by Uxbridge

There's simply no way heads of terms gets signed without the sellers knowing about it. No way in hell.

One thing I agree with Res on is that Jenkins gets a disproportionate level of criticism on the sale when compared to the other sellers, especially when compared to the likes of MM. I find that very strange.

Agreed. But as Jenkins was happy to receive all of the praise when things were going well and MM was content, it appeared, with a backseat image then it's only fair that he (HJ) now comes in for the bulk, no pun intended lol of the criticism. I think that most fans are now aware that it's not solely Jenkins who has got us into this mess. As Chairman and figurehead he's got to face the music now. I'm certain he will be gone by the summer for what it's worth as the damage has already been done. At least the club can start a new chapter, to rebuild with unity.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024