Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OTH Ltd... 14:04 - Jan 4 with 24397 viewswaynekerr55

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09797494/filing-history

Have a butchers at this...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

OTH Ltd... on 11:26 - Jan 5 with 2290 viewsBloodyhills

OTH Ltd... on 22:57 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

New to Planet Swans but, surely they just set up OTH 2015 Ltd. to sell the shares that were previously held in another company OTH Ltd. which has a number of other assets. Quite a clever way to do it rather than complicit other business interests.
Not sure what relevance this topic has to on field results mind you, surely better to get behind the team that trawl through companies house....

So correct me if I am wrong, you don't think fans should discuss anything other than what happens on the pitch and should certainly stay away from looking at companies house website?

It shouldn't be difficult to understand but what happens on the pitch is a direct result of what happens off it and some fans take a more holistic view and that's as it should be.

My guess is that you know this though and are purposely adding to the campaign of deflection from the real reasons we are in the shit.

If so why would you do this?
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 11:34]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

OTH Ltd... on 11:32 - Jan 5 with 2269 viewsNeath_Jack

OTH Ltd... on 22:57 - Jan 4 by TheCobbler

New to Planet Swans but, surely they just set up OTH 2015 Ltd. to sell the shares that were previously held in another company OTH Ltd. which has a number of other assets. Quite a clever way to do it rather than complicit other business interests.
Not sure what relevance this topic has to on field results mind you, surely better to get behind the team that trawl through companies house....

For f*ck sake

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

OTH Ltd... on 11:34 - Jan 5 with 2259 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 10:46 - Jan 5 by Uxbridge

There's simply no way heads of terms gets signed without the sellers knowing about it. No way in hell.

One thing I agree with Res on is that Jenkins gets a disproportionate level of criticism on the sale when compared to the other sellers, especially when compared to the likes of MM. I find that very strange.

Ux, what makes you so sure that HJ and LD didn't do this behind the other Director's backs?

HJ has already proved that he likes signing documents/minutes of meetings that didn't happen and I'm convinced that he signed initial terms in Dec 2015 with only him, LD and possibly Rob Davies knowing about it.

We all know that these two were blindly pursuing this deal whilst other Directors wanted to discuss a deal with Chinese and then compare the merits of both.

The other thing I don't get is why anyone would lie about not knowing about the deal in Dec 2015. The deal was still done and could have been stopped, so it's not as if someone is saying "if I had known I would have vetoed the deal".

Are you saying that you believe Huw Cooze knew as well?

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

OTH Ltd... on 11:40 - Jan 5 with 2228 viewscrix

OTH Ltd... on 17:47 - Jan 4 by Highjack

"we'll have no strangers here, this is a local club for local people"
"but we want to buy your local club for £100m"
"in that case screw the local people"
OTH Ltd... on 11:41 - Jan 5 with 2216 viewsNeath_Jack

OTH Ltd... on 11:34 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

Ux, what makes you so sure that HJ and LD didn't do this behind the other Director's backs?

HJ has already proved that he likes signing documents/minutes of meetings that didn't happen and I'm convinced that he signed initial terms in Dec 2015 with only him, LD and possibly Rob Davies knowing about it.

We all know that these two were blindly pursuing this deal whilst other Directors wanted to discuss a deal with Chinese and then compare the merits of both.

The other thing I don't get is why anyone would lie about not knowing about the deal in Dec 2015. The deal was still done and could have been stopped, so it's not as if someone is saying "if I had known I would have vetoed the deal".

Are you still big mates with Martin Morgan?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

OTH Ltd... on 11:45 - Jan 5 with 2195 viewsBloodyhills

OTH Ltd... on 11:40 - Jan 5 by crix

"we'll have no strangers here, this is a local club for local people"
"but we want to buy your local club for £100m"
"in that case screw the local people"

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

OTH Ltd... on 11:49 - Jan 5 with 2176 viewsmonmouth

OTH Ltd... on 11:02 - Jan 5 by Loyal

Knowing the dynamics of the off the pitch matters, discussing them and educating fans has nothing to do with supporting the team. FFS.

He knows that. It's one of the weasels or an associate looking to self-justify in the usual despicable worm way that these loathsome people have turned into an art form.

Or it's a tiresome alter ego trying to have what they sadly see as fun by winding people up.

Either way, file under tw@t.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

OTH Ltd... on 11:54 - Jan 5 with 2156 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 11:41 - Jan 5 by Neath_Jack

Are you still big mates with Martin Morgan?

I wouldn't say big mates but I know him well enough. I haven't denied that.

What I've seen, first hand and at the time of the sale announcement, makes me convinced that he and BK had been totally kept in the dark. Of course he and others (including the Trust) knew that HJ & LD were talking to Yanks2, but none of them knew that a deal had been signed in Dec 2015 until about the same time the Trust did in March 2016....but I know others prefer not to believe that. That's their prerogative, I suppose, but at the same time they claim their own 'insiders' from the Trust didn't have a clue about it.

Why else would MM & BK have been so interested in pursuing the Chinese option so strongly in Jan, Feb and March 2016? Why else would MM have been so angry that he met certain Trust Board members, soon after the deal leaked at the end of March? From travelling to almost all away games together, they have almost never travelled together to a game since that announcement was made.

We've seen so many examples of HJ being incredibly devious recently, yet people can't believe HJ did this without most of the Board knowing?

It's not as if it changes anything either, does it? MM still didn't veto the deal when he possibly or probably could have....so all that it changes is whether this was HJ & LD's deal.

Login to get fewer ads

OTH Ltd... on 11:59 - Jan 5 with 2137 viewsNeath_Jack

OTH Ltd... on 11:54 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

What I've seen, first hand and at the time of the sale announcement, makes me convinced that he and BK had been totally kept in the dark. Of course he and others (including the Trust) knew that HJ & LD were talking to Yanks2, but none of them knew that a deal had been signed in Dec 2015 until about the same time the Trust did in March 2016....but I know others prefer not to believe that. That's their prerogative, I suppose, but at the same time they claim their own 'insiders' from the Trust didn't have a clue about it.

Why else would MM & BK have been so interested in pursuing the Chinese option so strongly in Jan, Feb and March 2016? Why else would MM have been so angry that he met certain Trust Board members, soon after the deal leaked at the end of March? From travelling to almost all away games together, they have almost never travelled together to a game since that announcement was made.

We've seen so many examples of HJ being incredibly devious recently, yet people can't believe HJ did this without most of the Board knowing?

It's not as if it changes anything either, does it? MM still didn't veto the deal when he possibly or probably could have....so all that it changes is whether this was HJ & LD's deal.

I believe that every one of them were aware of it from the very start.

I'm not having a go at you mind, it must be difficult having a mate who has been part of the gang that has screwed our club from beneath us. Loyalties being torn to bits for you, wanting to believe your mate, but with that feeling deep down, that he is as bad as every one of them. I don't envy you.

OTH Ltd... on 12:10 - Jan 5 with 2086 viewsswancity

Have to admire your loyalty if it's a friend that your defending but on the balance of probabilities there's not too much doubt that MM would have been aware of the sale from a very early stage, if not the outset. Things like this could and would be revealed in Court if it ever got to that stage which for lots of reasons remains unlikely.

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

OTH Ltd... on 12:15 - Jan 5 with 2069 viewsTheCobbler

OTH Ltd... on 11:32 - Jan 5 by Neath_Jack

For f*ck sake

What's Up?
OTH Ltd... on 12:20 - Jan 5 with 2047 viewsTheCobbler

OTH Ltd... on 00:58 - Jan 5 by Nookiejack

Do you know whether they lost Substantial Shareholding Exemption from CGT by transferring the stake to OTH 2015 LTD?

No doubt so yes! Seems an odd way to do it. They must have some reason though!
OTH Ltd... on 12:24 - Jan 5 with 2026 viewsNeath_Jack

OTH Ltd... on 12:15 - Jan 5 by TheCobbler

What's Up?

F*ck all wuss, just laughing at you and your cohorts expecting people on this forum to believe you are nothing other than a normal fan, who has no personal ties to the gutless sell out c*nts. Of course you've been a long time reader, who only felt the need to comment on this thread.

Oliver? Dominic? Nick?

Not so much rattled, but positively quaking like a shitting dog.

OTH Ltd... on 12:24 - Jan 5 with 2023 viewsTheCobbler

OTH Ltd... on 01:13 - Jan 5 by Smellyplumz

Fůck off you turncoat!

Turncoat against what? The group of people who saved us 10 years ago? Willing to risk 10's of thousands of pounds on a low league football team, with little hope of a return! Yes, its great to sit back now thats its paid off! We all loved the management when it was going so well and we were the model club..

I have said that Jenkins needs to go! Just not in the middle of a transfer window and not a week into having a new manager! Do you think the americans and pearlman will be able to make deals with clubs, agents and players who they have never dealt with before, especially now the ship is sinking!

At least we can hope that HJ has some good relationships in the game after 10+ years at the helm.
OTH Ltd... on 12:28 - Jan 5 with 2011 viewsTheCobbler

OTH Ltd... on 12:24 - Jan 5 by Neath_Jack

F*ck all wuss, just laughing at you and your cohorts expecting people on this forum to believe you are nothing other than a normal fan, who has no personal ties to the gutless sell out c*nts. Of course you've been a long time reader, who only felt the need to comment on this thread.

Oliver? Dominic? Nick?

Not so much rattled, but positively quaking like a shitting dog.

I'm exactly that. Paying season ticket holder in the south stand behind the goal. Have been since '06. No ties to the sellouts, but can see both sides of the story.

Commented on a few other threads and will do going forward now that i have made an account!

Not sure who they are, but not so much rattled, just trying to understand how some people form an opinion!
OTH Ltd... on 13:31 - Jan 5 with 1901 viewsHighjack

OTH Ltd... on 12:24 - Jan 5 by TheCobbler

Turncoat against what? The group of people who saved us 10 years ago? Willing to risk 10's of thousands of pounds on a low league football team, with little hope of a return! Yes, its great to sit back now thats its paid off! We all loved the management when it was going so well and we were the model club..

I have said that Jenkins needs to go! Just not in the middle of a transfer window and not a week into having a new manager! Do you think the americans and pearlman will be able to make deals with clubs, agents and players who they have never dealt with before, especially now the ship is sinking!

At least we can hope that HJ has some good relationships in the game after 10+ years at the helm.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

OTH Ltd... on 13:42 - Jan 5 with 1871 viewsOutsider

M Morgan and R Davies were centrally involved from the start of Americans v2.0.
OTH Ltd... on 13:59 - Jan 5 with 1828 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 13:42 - Jan 5 by Outsider

M Morgan and R Davies were centrally involved from the start of Americans v2.0.

Don't believe that M Morgan was for one second....but that's just my opinion having been there at the time.

Where's your proof, Outsider? Or is this just another 'I heard it from someone who knows someone' type comment?

OTH Ltd... on 14:02 - Jan 5 with 1810 viewsDarran

OTH Ltd... on 13:59 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

Don't believe that M Morgan was for one second....but that's just my opinion having been there at the time.

Where's your proof, Outsider? Or is this just another 'I heard it from someone who knows someone' type comment?

“Don't believe that M Morgan was for one second....but that's just my opinion having been there at the time”

Been where?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

OTH Ltd... on 14:05 - Jan 5 with 1790 viewsUxbridge

OTH Ltd... on 11:34 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

Common sense mainly. There's no way two shareholders, amassing less than 20% of the shareholding, have railroaded this thing through on their own.

I don't doubt MM wanted to investigate the Chinese option when it came up also. I am sure he was angry about the lack of interest from the other shareholders in the Chinese interest. However, I think it's completely implausible that he was completely blindsided by this in mid March. He was included in the draft SPA. The Trust weren't.

As for Coozey, how many times do we need people to produce documented proof, or public statements, confirming the Trust was not aware? Attempting to bring Coozey into this is an attempt to muddy the waters.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

OTH Ltd... on 14:22 - Jan 5 with 1733 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

morgan the money man didnt know.

theres no way on this earth he didnt

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

OTH Ltd... on 14:23 - Jan 5 with 1732 viewsharryhpalmer

OTH Ltd... on 13:59 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

There is one thing that may back up what Nick says, and that's Jenkins admission he'd lost long friendships over the sale - and I don't think he just meant Coozy.

But it could mean Messieurs Penny and Keefe and not MM though.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

OTH Ltd... on 14:58 - Jan 5 with 1670 viewsPapaLazarou

This is the version of the story I believe to align most closely to the truth.

It's funny that MM is quite happy to give his version of events, but Jenkins & Dineen are less so.
OTH Ltd... on 16:02 - Jan 5 with 1570 viewswaynekerr55

OTH Ltd... on 14:58 - Jan 5 by PapaLazarou

This is the version of the story I believe to align most closely to the truth.

It's funny that MM is quite happy to give his version of events, but Jenkins & Dineen are less so.

Perhaps that was their task to ensure they had the bonus of a huge salary to go with the share sale windfall...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

OTH Ltd... on 16:52 - Jan 5 with 1493 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 16:02 - Jan 5 by waynekerr55

Perhaps that was their task to ensure they had the bonus of a huge salary to go with the share sale windfall...

The deal definitely favoured LD and HJ, that's for sure. I'm sure we'd find that they both got contracts tying them in for 2 or 3 years on silly money, but most of us would have guessed that anyway.

They protected themselves first and, if I'm totally honest, I can understand why. At the time it looked like we could have gone down that season and their "once in a lifetime" financial dream with it. They had families to provide for and that money gave them both a huge amount of security for life. I'm sure they would have preferred to have sold to an oligarch or Saudi prince, but time was running out so they did the first deal that came their way. Once the Trust flushed that option down the pan, they had to ensure that NOBODY could scupper the deal for Yanks v2 and the only way to do that was to make sure nobody else knew.

Also, MM only sold about 6% of his shares so hardly a large sum for someone as wealthy as he is, but HUGE sums for LD and HJ (and especially considering it's paid out in dribs and drabs).

Finally, MM doesn't know I'm posting this on here (or even know about this thread probably as he's not often online) and I'm not going to tell him. I'm not posting on his behalf or at his request, but simply giving my opinion based on what I have seen first-hand over the past couple of years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024