Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OTH Ltd... 14:04 - Jan 4 with 24255 viewswaynekerr55

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09797494/filing-history

Have a butchers at this...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

OTH Ltd... on 21:19 - Jan 5 with 2448 viewsharryhpalmer

OTH Ltd... on 20:51 - Jan 5 by Nookiejack

Unless the Yanks required Hj/MM/LD/BK to keep residual stakes in the club - to keep some skin in the game - to ensure smooth handover over a few season and to keep them focussed in staying in PL.

It could also be indicative that HJ/MM/BK/LD were prime movers of the deal - in that they marketed the deal to the Yanks - hence the Yanks wanted them to keep some skin in the game.

Hit the nail on the head there I think.

Goes alongside the Trust's deal. Buy a lump up front. then more shares every year - option to not buy of relegated.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

OTH Ltd... on 21:20 - Jan 5 with 2443 viewsharryhpalmer

OTH Ltd... on 19:30 - Jan 5 by Neath_Jack

It is good to get cost plus 10%, but not that unusual.

It should be noted, that another local civil engineering company carried out the asbestos removal and initial refurbishment of the existing Fairwood facilities, not Morgan's mob.

Morgan had nothing to do with Fairwood. only Landore.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

OTH Ltd... on 21:23 - Jan 5 with 2437 viewsNeath_Jack

OTH Ltd... on 21:20 - Jan 5 by harryhpalmer

Morgan had nothing to do with Fairwood. only Landore.

You're telling the wrong person wuss

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

OTH Ltd... on 21:31 - Jan 5 with 2426 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 21:08 - Jan 5 by QJumpingJack

Where does Keith Harris fit into all of this?
Who was he representing when the deal was taking place?

One very interesting thing that I learned last night (going back over some old emails) is that Keith Harris and ROB DAVIES were extremely close in the build up to this deal.

This is something that the Trust definitely knew and still do.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 7:22]

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

OTH Ltd... on 22:20 - Jan 5 with 2335 viewsclloy2

OTH Ltd... on 21:13 - Jan 5 by bonymine

Jackanory ......

You'd have more chance of convincing people that HJ tried to sign Messi and Ronaldo last Summer.
OTH Ltd... on 08:20 - Jan 6 with 2173 viewsMattG

OTH Ltd... on 19:53 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

I suppose it depends on who dictates the costs, but I thought that builders/constructors make FAR bigger margins than 5% normally anyway.

I was under the impression that they are closer to 30% or more.

http://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/market-data/top-100-construction-companies

Not quite 30% - in fact, only 5 out of the top 100 in double figures but 13 actually reporting a loss.
OTH Ltd... on 08:21 - Jan 6 with 2173 viewsMattG

OTH Ltd... on 19:38 - Jan 5 by MattG

It wasn't really a topic of conversation at the time but you are right, I could have asked the question.

On your question, I don't know but I'll ask.

As of 20:50 last night there was £1,111 in the account.
OTH Ltd... on 08:36 - Jan 6 with 2155 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 08:20 - Jan 6 by MattG

http://www.theconstructionindex.co.uk/market-data/top-100-construction-companies

Not quite 30% - in fact, only 5 out of the top 100 in double figures but 13 actually reporting a loss.

Great, Matt, but aren't these net profits, not gross profits?

Anyway, what are you trying to prove? That I don't know anything about construction (I haven't got a clue about that industry)?

These questions could/should have been asked when you were part of the Trust and surely still can be if people want. If people have nothing to hide they should have nothing to be afraid of. What might worry some is that the more the truth comes out, the closer it will get to hurting themselves than those they are accusing.

Login to get fewer ads

OTH Ltd... on 09:58 - Jan 6 with 2063 views3swan

I'm fairly certain that the Trust did say that they expected the shareholders to be looking for another buyer, but didn't know any details until March 2016.

Secondly, whether it was just HJ & LD that were involved from the start, then imo the sale wouldn't have happened without the Morgan share sale (then husband & wife), as the required 'power' shareholding would not have been achieved.
OTH Ltd... on 10:20 - Jan 6 with 2030 viewsPhil_S

OTH Ltd... on 09:58 - Jan 6 by 3swan

I'm fairly certain that the Trust did say that they expected the shareholders to be looking for another buyer, but didn't know any details until March 2016.

Secondly, whether it was just HJ & LD that were involved from the start, then imo the sale wouldn't have happened without the Morgan share sale (then husband & wife), as the required 'power' shareholding would not have been achieved.

The term sheet that Jim produced from December 2015 refers to HJ and LD keeping certain shareholding which clearly says they were front and centre on the negotiations

Whether the other shareholders were involved at that stage is really for everyone to draw their own conclusions on. I know I have.
OTH Ltd... on 10:37 - Jan 6 with 2010 viewslondonlisa2001

OTH Ltd... on 10:20 - Jan 6 by Phil_S

The term sheet that Jim produced from December 2015 refers to HJ and LD keeping certain shareholding which clearly says they were front and centre on the negotiations

Whether the other shareholders were involved at that stage is really for everyone to draw their own conclusions on. I know I have.

The reality is that any single one of the other shareholders, working together with the Trust, would have owned over 25% of the club.

So any single one could, if they had wished, have ensured that the club was protected for evermore through the Trust as part of their legacy. Not a single one did.

Everything else is just pointless.
OTH Ltd... on 10:39 - Jan 6 with 2002 viewsPhil_S

OTH Ltd... on 10:37 - Jan 6 by londonlisa2001

The reality is that any single one of the other shareholders, working together with the Trust, would have owned over 25% of the club.

So any single one could, if they had wished, have ensured that the club was protected for evermore through the Trust as part of their legacy. Not a single one did.

Everything else is just pointless.

Such a shame that they all chose to ignore the letters that we sent them pretty much laying that out in black and white

Especially the ones that were sent before Americans v2.0 were in town
OTH Ltd... on 10:43 - Jan 6 with 1992 viewslondonlisa2001

OTH Ltd... on 10:39 - Jan 6 by Phil_S

Such a shame that they all chose to ignore the letters that we sent them pretty much laying that out in black and white

Especially the ones that were sent before Americans v2.0 were in town

They could have done it right up to a minute before the deal was signed.

They chose not to.

Irrespective of who knew when, suggestions of people being railroaded into deals they didn't want to do are frankly ridiculous. As every single one of them had the power to stop the deal dead in an instant.

I know that if I'm able to stop something I disagree with, I stop it.
OTH Ltd... on 10:46 - Jan 6 with 1982 viewsPhil_S

OTH Ltd... on 10:43 - Jan 6 by londonlisa2001

They could have done it right up to a minute before the deal was signed.

They chose not to.

Irrespective of who knew when, suggestions of people being railroaded into deals they didn't want to do are frankly ridiculous. As every single one of them had the power to stop the deal dead in an instant.

I know that if I'm able to stop something I disagree with, I stop it.

Visions of shareholders sitting in a room being forced to sign documents then are a little exaggerated would you say?
OTH Ltd... on 10:48 - Jan 6 with 1969 viewsNeath_Jack

OTH Ltd... on 10:46 - Jan 6 by Phil_S

Visions of shareholders sitting in a room being forced to sign documents then are a little exaggerated would you say?

Not if balaclavas were involved

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

OTH Ltd... on 10:49 - Jan 6 with 1959 viewsPhil_S

OTH Ltd... on 10:48 - Jan 6 by Neath_Jack

Not if balaclavas were involved

that was in JTAK they probably thought it was exaggerated for effect!
OTH Ltd... on 13:40 - Jan 6 with 1857 viewstheloneranger

OTH Ltd... on 20:42 - Jan 5 by londonlisa2001

By selling all his voting rights he made the last bit utterly irrelevant.

He gambled that the shares would increase in value.

MJ
!
I don't believe MM really cared who the buyers were, a simple Google search would have told him the Americans were Cowboys!!

So imagine what His financial advisors found out before the sale.

As other posters have already said, the selling of his voting rights shows he hasn't got a moral fibre in his body...!!!!!

Edit......Sorry Lisa this was meant for Moscow Jack
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 13:53]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

OTH Ltd... on 13:42 - Jan 6 with 1857 viewsOutsider

OTH Ltd... on 13:59 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

Don't believe that M Morgan was for one second....but that's just my opinion having been there at the time.

Where's your proof, Outsider? Or is this just another 'I heard it from someone who knows someone' type comment?

I know things like this are sometimes hard to accept. M Morgan (and R Davies) were centrally involved from the start of Americans v2.0. This may yet be clarified publicly through legal processes.
OTH Ltd... on 13:48 - Jan 6 with 1846 viewsMoscowJack

OTH Ltd... on 13:42 - Jan 6 by Outsider

I know things like this are sometimes hard to accept. M Morgan (and R Davies) were centrally involved from the start of Americans v2.0. This may yet be clarified publicly through legal processes.

The REALLY weren't, Outsider.

Rob Davies might well have been (especially as he was best buddies with Keith Harris at the time of the sale.

BUT.....who cares what I think, eh? There are so many on here with short memories, or at least selective memories. Also, some decide to believe me when I'm right, but not when it doesn't suit their agenda. It's no skin off my back....but at least I've tried.

OTH Ltd... on 13:50 - Jan 6 with 1832 viewsexiledclaseboy

I wonder if there’s a court case whether all selling shareholders will have to say in court, under oath and on pain of perjury, who knew what and when.

Poll: Tory leader

OTH Ltd... on 13:54 - Jan 6 with 1810 viewstheloneranger

OTH Ltd... on 20:24 - Jan 5 by MoscowJack

Nookie, there was a time that I thought MM would challenge the deal. I honestly did. As time past I think HJ, Yanks etc worked on him and he seemed to cool down a bit.

What we have to remember is that these guys became good friends (some friend Jenkins is, eh?) and so did their families. If MM had stood up to them and refused to sell (along with BK), he would have stopped their familes from having the biggest life-changing sums of money that they could have imagined.

I rarely talked to MM about players or managers etc as it made me awkward but I really pressed him on this as I was desperate for the deal not to happen. That's one of the reasons I set up a meeting between a few from the Trust Board and MM, as I hoped they might find a middle ground and fight the deal together. It was extremely unlikely, but it had to be worth trying.

I think MM believed the Yanks promises of taking the club further and they definitely have more money in the bank than the old board did, but I also am pretty sure that he would have held on for a bigger buyer with more money to INVEST into the club. The other Directors were skint (in comparison to him) and that risk was too much to take for them, so MM's decision was whether to scupper their lottery dreams of people he'd worked closely with for 15+ years or accept the deal being done in the knowledge that there was now even more pressure to make sure the Yanks put their money where their mouths were.

Another question is why didn't MM sell all his shares? He could have....easily!

MJ
!
I don't believe MM really cared who the buyers were, a simple Google search would have told him the Americans were Cowboys!!

So imagine what His financial advisors found out before the sale.

As other posters have already said, the selling of his voting rights shows he hasn't got a moral fibre in his body...!!!!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

OTH Ltd... on 13:55 - Jan 6 with 1799 views3swan

OTH Ltd... on 13:50 - Jan 6 by exiledclaseboy

I wonder if there’s a court case whether all selling shareholders will have to say in court, under oath and on pain of perjury, who knew what and when.

The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth

Well only what can be proven
OTH Ltd... on 15:25 - Jan 6 with 1703 viewsWatchman

With regard to the sale you only have to read between the lines of Fladgate the L500 law firm who represented SH

'This transaction had to be carefully co-ordinated and undertaken in a discreet manner while accommodating a number of competing interests. We are delighted to have been able to assist our clients and in securing the future of this well-supported football club for both the fans and the wider community'

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024