Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! 13:25 - Jan 5 with 2785 viewsItchySphincter

Apologies if it's been posted before, funny though!!!

Any of you in it?

[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 13:25]

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 13:43 - Jan 5 with 2724 viewsMrSwerve

Yep it's a classic.

Think I remember rightly that no one on the forum years ago knew any of them. I'd love to know if that's still true.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 13:46 - Jan 5 with 2706 viewstrampie

Arafat and the PLO.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 13:51 - Jan 5 with 2679 viewsHighjack

My favourite bit is when the midget knocks on the fat blokes door, but it's his mums house so they have to go upstairs to his bedroom to plan how super hard they're going to be in Nottingham.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 13:51 - Jan 5 with 2676 viewsBobby_Fischer

Jonny the Brain!

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 13:55 - Jan 5 with 2658 viewsJango

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 13:51 - Jan 5 by Bobby_Fischer

Jonny the Brain!

I used to work with Jonny the Brain when Id just left school. Hard working family man now who loves the swans and fishing.
Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 14:00 - Jan 5 with 2626 viewsOldjack

I know John the brain and Chunkie

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 14:32 - Jan 5 with 2508 viewsHighjack

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 14:00 - Jan 5 by Oldjack

I know John the brain and Chunkie

Wasn't there a cartoon about Chunkie and the Brain?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:42 - Jan 5 with 2326 views1983

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 14:32 - Jan 5 by Highjack

Wasn't there a cartoon about Chunkie and the Brain?

I was at this game and talked to one of them before they got kicked out it was at least 15 years ago they were and are complete utter fools he told me the TV company paid for the mini bus,football tickets,loads of booze, egged them on and just waited for comedy gold
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 15:43]

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 2301 viewstrampie

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:46 - Jan 5 with 2300 viewsBobby_Fischer

Its like an episode of The Office.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:50 - Jan 5 with 2284 viewsDarran

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:42 - Jan 5 by 1983

I was at this game and talked to one of them before they got kicked out it was at least 15 years ago they were and are complete utter fools he told me the TV company paid for the mini bus,football tickets,loads of booze, egged them on and just waited for comedy gold
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 15:43]

From the last couple of years to after that was filmed they and others were nothing but embarrassing twàt at away games.
Pathetic nuisances.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:58 - Jan 5 with 2235 viewsItchySphincter

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:50 - Jan 5 by Darran

From the last couple of years to after that was filmed they and others were nothing but embarrassing twàt at away games.
Pathetic nuisances.

Mates of Alan's.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 16:01 - Jan 5 with 2216 views1983

Pathetic nuisances.

Decades of it as with 99% of clubs

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 16:05 - Jan 5 with 2202 viewsDarran

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 15:58 - Jan 5 by ItchySphincter

Mates of Alan's.

He hadn’t started watching us then.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 16:43 - Jan 5 with 2128 viewsNeath_Jack

Pathetic nuisances.

I don't think they showed their faces down the football for a while after that was shown.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 16:46 - Jan 5 with 2113 viewsOldjack

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 16:05 - Jan 5 by Darran

He hadn’t started watching us then.

now don't be a dull kant all your life ,there's a good little boy .i was watching the swans whilst you were still a grease spot on your old man's scrotum sonny ,fact

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 17:29 - Jan 5 with 1999 viewsmax936

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 16:46 - Jan 5 by Oldjack

now don't be a dull kant all your life ,there's a good little boy .i was watching the swans whilst you were still a grease spot on your old man's scrotum sonny ,fact

Not when there was fishing to be done or when the fishys were biting on the Fendrod you wasn't.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 17:37 - Jan 5 with 1958 viewsOldjack

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 17:29 - Jan 5 by max936

Not when there was fishing to be done or when the fishys were biting on the Fendrod you wasn't.

don't you start ! I have enough trouble with that smelly useless waste of space . I bet you was out in Turkey watching your beloved Diverpool.

Anyone seen this before...... Tank??!!! on 17:37 - Jan 5 with 1958 viewslikeicare

Angryjack on here is one of them or is dai taking the piss?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024