Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edwin Gyasi 15:20 - Jan 5 with 4058 viewsLegend83

Article linking us to Ghanaian Right Wing / Forward Edwin Gyasi, currently plying his trade in the heady heights of the Norwegian League.

http://www.insidewalessport.co.uk/swansea-city-interested-move-ghana-internation

12 goals and 8 assists in 53 appearances in the last 2 seasons...

Sounds like a HJ bargain buy.
Edwin Gyasi on 15:27 - Jan 5 with 4030 viewsHighjack

He's probably got the same agent as the Ayews, who is probably making a mint out of us.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Edwin Gyasi on 15:35 - Jan 5 with 3976 viewsHugeEnkins

With HJ feeling all sorry for himself in the press recently, I wonder if he will get involved in the debacle of transfers again this window or not?
Edwin Gyasi on 15:36 - Jan 5 with 3958 viewsMo_Wives

Anagram of Edwin is gay, btw.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Edwin Gyasi on 15:38 - Jan 5 with 3944 viewsPawelAbbott

Is £500k the new £5M??
Edwin Gyasi on 17:41 - Jan 5 with 3658 viewsnantywatcher

What a dirty bastard that defender is!!
Edwin Gyasi on 17:50 - Jan 5 with 3613 viewsharryhpalmer

Edwin Gyasi on 17:41 - Jan 5 by nantywatcher

What a dirty bastard that defender is!!

Gyasi is with the LME Football Agency. They have no top players on their books at the moment.

Ayew with Base Soccer Agency, who have Angel Rangel, Bolassie, Ramsey, Rose, Walker, and a host of other PL and International players on their roster.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 17:51]

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Edwin Gyasi on 17:58 - Jan 5 with 3583 viewsicecoldjack

The Norwegian league is the same level as our L2 and i'd say some teams are below that,the football is kick and rush and painful to watch with hardly any interest from the locals , if we signed this player he would not be as good as Mcburnie so why bother ?

It would be an utter waste of 500 k, compared to what we have on loan , like Montero and Borja . I can't believe our scouts have sourced this player and i'm even more surprised that other teams are apparently looking at him, i reckon it's agent bulls1ht to get his boy a deal and we're the only suckers showing real interest .

This could be Huw Jenkins new Moudu Barrow, cost £1,5 m roughly about £1,5 m in wages , we sold him for £1,2 m resulting in an overall loss of £1,7m .

And this was one of Huws and the clubs more successful transfer deals !!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 18:14]
Edwin Gyasi on 18:00 - Jan 5 with 3575 viewsDr_Winston

Looks like Usain Bolt.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Edwin Gyasi on 18:15 - Jan 5 with 3527 viewsnantywatcher

Edwin Gyasi on 17:58 - Jan 5 by icecoldjack

The Norwegian league is the same level as our L2 and i'd say some teams are below that,the football is kick and rush and painful to watch with hardly any interest from the locals , if we signed this player he would not be as good as Mcburnie so why bother ?

It would be an utter waste of 500 k, compared to what we have on loan , like Montero and Borja . I can't believe our scouts have sourced this player and i'm even more surprised that other teams are apparently looking at him, i reckon it's agent bulls1ht to get his boy a deal and we're the only suckers showing real interest .

This could be Huw Jenkins new Moudu Barrow, cost £1,5 m roughly about £1,5 m in wages , we sold him for £1,2 m resulting in an overall loss of £1,7m .

And this was one of Huws and the clubs more successful transfer deals !!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 18:14]

Just like that bloke who played for that Conference team Fleetwood - must be crap 'cos he was only playing in the Conference (what was his name Vardy - or something like that?)
To know a player is not good enough without ever seeing him play is pretty damn impressive ICJ.
Edwin Gyasi on 18:33 - Jan 5 with 3469 viewsicecoldjack

Edwin Gyasi on 18:15 - Jan 5 by nantywatcher

Just like that bloke who played for that Conference team Fleetwood - must be crap 'cos he was only playing in the Conference (what was his name Vardy - or something like that?)
To know a player is not good enough without ever seeing him play is pretty damn impressive ICJ.

Well being as i live here in Norway and sample the league i'd say i'm pretty well informed, i've watched him play too ! I posted a similar assessment on Ole Gunner and was proven 100% correct, feel free to find my posts here during the time, i knew he'd struggle badly going from L2 level management with Norways version of Man city ( Molde) to Cardiff city in the Premier league .

These players are playing there for a reason, because they are mostly rubbish, Norway isn't producing top footballers like it used to, even the golden child Odegaard couldn't cut it with Real Madrid B , again most knew he would struggle there but the money was too good to turn down .

The best way to describe the league is that Steffen Iverson at 39/40 yrs old was playing in the same division and doing ok, and Bob Bradley managed a team to finish 4 th there one season !

The best young players are scouted very very early in that league .
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 18:34]
Edwin Gyasi on 07:25 - Jan 6 with 3155 viewsPawelAbbott

The guy is 27 at the end of the season so it's not even as if he is one with potential.
I really hope this isn't the best we have come up with
Edwin Gyasi on 08:58 - Jan 6 with 3044 views34dfgdf54

Edwin Gyasi on 07:25 - Jan 6 by PawelAbbott

The guy is 27 at the end of the season so it's not even as if he is one with potential.
I really hope this isn't the best we have come up with

Sardines.
Edwin Gyasi on 09:35 - Jan 6 with 2959 viewsYossarian

Here we go again...another obscure foreign import who will soon be called out as a mercenary if he’s not found to be world class.
Can’t we look to the lower leagues in our own country for hungry talent? Surely there must be a few out there? Come on you lazy bar**ards in the”Academy” and Recruitment freeloaders- get your heads away from Agents videos and feckin You Tube and start scouring the lower leagues.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Edwin Gyasi on 09:47 - Jan 6 with 2918 viewsPawelAbbott

Edwin Gyasi on 09:35 - Jan 6 by Yossarian

Here we go again...another obscure foreign import who will soon be called out as a mercenary if he’s not found to be world class.
Can’t we look to the lower leagues in our own country for hungry talent? Surely there must be a few out there? Come on you lazy bar**ards in the”Academy” and Recruitment freeloaders- get your heads away from Agents videos and feckin You Tube and start scouring the lower leagues.

What about the lower teams in La Liga and the Bundesligue? They cost a lot less than premiership and even championship prices.
Edwin Gyasi on 10:17 - Jan 6 with 2859 viewsnantywatcher

Edwin Gyasi on 18:33 - Jan 5 by icecoldjack

Well being as i live here in Norway and sample the league i'd say i'm pretty well informed, i've watched him play too ! I posted a similar assessment on Ole Gunner and was proven 100% correct, feel free to find my posts here during the time, i knew he'd struggle badly going from L2 level management with Norways version of Man city ( Molde) to Cardiff city in the Premier league .

These players are playing there for a reason, because they are mostly rubbish, Norway isn't producing top footballers like it used to, even the golden child Odegaard couldn't cut it with Real Madrid B , again most knew he would struggle there but the money was too good to turn down .

The best way to describe the league is that Steffen Iverson at 39/40 yrs old was playing in the same division and doing ok, and Bob Bradley managed a team to finish 4 th there one season !

The best young players are scouted very very early in that league .
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 18:34]

I owe you an apology.
Edwin Gyasi on 10:43 - Jan 6 with 2826 viewsicecoldjack

Edwin Gyasi on 10:17 - Jan 6 by nantywatcher

I owe you an apology.

No need for an apology, you yet be proven to be correct !! football's a funny old game !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024