Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently 17:45 - Jan 5 with 3961 viewsforkbeard

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/sheehan-signs-newport
Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:03 - Jan 5 with 3896 viewsharryhpalmer

Good luck to the lad. Good little footballer in there. and when he's match fit, he'll be too good for that division.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:12 - Jan 5 with 3855 viewsminimichu

Yes, good luck to him. Newport fans think a lot of him so I hope things go well for him and the club keep progressing.
Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:21 - Jan 5 with 3814 viewsCountyJim

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:12 - Jan 5 by minimichu

Yes, good luck to him. Newport fans think a lot of him so I hope things go well for him and the club keep progressing.

Yes chuffed to bits the lads one for the future

Nice statement put out thanking Swansea and fair play they picked up the bill when he got injured last season that was class
Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:31 - Jan 5 with 3767 viewsFlashberryjack

Good luck Josh.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:54 - Jan 5 with 3705 viewsBytholWyn

Surprised to see him leave - given that we may well be playing Championship football next season. Sheehan is a decent player, and is very much schooled in the Swansea Way. I would have thought a one-year extension would have made sense. Worth noting in this context is that Gwion Edwards is being linked with Championship clubs. Are we letting our U23s go too soon?
Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 19:18 - Jan 5 with 3636 viewsGaz_M

Really decent player like. Hopefully we've got a sell-on clause.
Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 19:23 - Jan 5 with 3622 viewsSgorioFruit

Yesss get in there.

Nice one

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 05:47 - Jan 6 with 3334 viewsjasper_T

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:54 - Jan 5 by BytholWyn

Surprised to see him leave - given that we may well be playing Championship football next season. Sheehan is a decent player, and is very much schooled in the Swansea Way. I would have thought a one-year extension would have made sense. Worth noting in this context is that Gwion Edwards is being linked with Championship clubs. Are we letting our U23s go too soon?

Would it be better to keep Gwion festering n our reserves for 5 years before we might need him?

Josh has had terrible luck with injuries, once upon a time Laudrup was involving him in the first team setup. At his age he needs to be playing so this is the right move for him.

"The addition of Josh has been partly funded by the Supporters Club, JKM, and another individual who wishes to remain anonymous."

Maybe he can be their Leon and drag them up the leagues.
Login to get fewer ads

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 07:24 - Jan 6 with 3289 viewsKilkennyjack

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:54 - Jan 5 by BytholWyn

Behave.
U23 is already getting a joke for keeping and spoiling our young players development.

Maybe u29’s then they could have a season before they retire. Tidy.

Jasper is right. josh needs to develop further by playing first team football.

Gorre also needs a decision - play him or get rid. He is 23.
Oli and Tammy are both 20/21.

Everton, liverpool, man utd, man city all give young players a chance.
We don’t.

Beware of the Risen People

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 09:28 - Jan 6 with 3178 viewsYossarian

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 18:03 - Jan 5 by harryhpalmer

Good luck to the lad. Good little footballer in there. and when he's match fit, he'll be too good for that division.

The way things are going he’ll be passing us on his way up.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 09:42 - Jan 6 with 3156 viewsDewi1jack

All we need to do now is bring in a keeper and according to Beaky "we tried, did a little and overall the manager is happy."

Good luck for the future Josh.
Hope you have a good career and as injury free as possible

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 11:36 - Jan 6 with 3075 viewsCountyJim

Josh Sheehan joins Newport permanently on 05:47 - Jan 6 by jasper_T

Would it be better to keep Gwion festering n our reserves for 5 years before we might need him?

Josh has had terrible luck with injuries, once upon a time Laudrup was involving him in the first team setup. At his age he needs to be playing so this is the right move for him.

"The addition of Josh has been partly funded by the Supporters Club, JKM, and another individual who wishes to remain anonymous."

Maybe he can be their Leon and drag them up the leagues.

Thats life in lower leagues we have to get others involved money is so tight

I expect you guys can remember those day
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024