Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches 18:33 - Jan 5 with 4049 viewsJackfath

possibly under ML or BR?

I can't remember who it was.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:25 - Jan 5 with 1557 viewsDarran

One of the funniest I’ve ever seen was down the Vetch when Frank Burrows gave Darren Perrett instructions and sent him on as sub.

Then took him off 10 minutes later for not carrying out his instructions.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:31 - Jan 5 with 1533 viewsRancid

Lee Lucas probably.I can remember seeing him turn out the one time for us and it was at the Lib.Can't recall much of him ever since.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:34 - Jan 5 with 1528 viewsmagicdaps10

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:25 - Jan 5 by Darran

One of the funniest I’ve ever seen was down the Vetch when Frank Burrows gave Darren Perrett instructions and sent him on as sub.

Was that not Jason Bowen?

Gave him a slap across his face and dragged him off the pitch.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:35 - Jan 5 with 1524 viewsJackfath

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:31 - Jan 5 by Rancid

Lee Lucas probably.I can remember seeing him turn out the one time for us and it was at the Lib.Can't recall much of him ever since.

I think it was. Thanks. I am not sure why GaryJack is getting so uppity about it. What an odd fellow.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:37 - Jan 5 with 1517 viewsNeathJack

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:34 - Jan 5 by magicdaps10

It was indeed.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:40 - Jan 5 with 1500 viewsDarran

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:34 - Jan 5 by magicdaps10

Definitely Perrett the game I was at but it’s more than likely Frankie did it more than once.

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:41 - Jan 5 with 1494 viewsRancid

Casey Thomas had a pre season with us under Rodgers I think, might have been Laudrup.He played against Stuttgart and looked decent but didnt kick on and ended up at Newport or somewhere.Carmarthen for a long time too.
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:46 - Jan 5 with 1473 viewsNeath_Jack

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:41 - Jan 5 by Rancid

Casey Thomas had a pre season with us under Rodgers I think, might have been Laudrup.He played against Stuttgart and looked decent but didnt kick on and ended up at Newport or somewhere.Carmarthen for a long time too.

Think he's in Australia now, or at least that's what my daughter told me a couple of months ago.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Login to get fewer ads

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:47 - Jan 5 with 1471 viewsDarran

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:41 - Jan 5 by Rancid

It was Sousa,Chris.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 21:48]

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:47 - Jan 5 with 1465 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:47 - Jan 5 by Darran

It was Sousa,Chris.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2018 21:48]

Is that Portuguese?

Poll: Tory leader

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:48 - Jan 5 with 1460 viewsswanjackal

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:25 - Jan 5 by Darran

Didn't he also do that to Shaun Chapple too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:49 - Jan 5 with 1455 viewsDarran

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:47 - Jan 5 by exiledclaseboy

Is that Portuguese?

Prick.

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:50 - Jan 5 with 1448 viewsexiledclaseboy

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:49 - Jan 5 by Darran

Prick.

Neath_Jack was right about you.

Poll: Tory leader

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:50 - Jan 5 with 1446 viewsDarran

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:48 - Jan 5 by swanjackal

Didn't he also do that to Shaun Chapple too?

Theres a pattern emerging here.

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:51 - Jan 5 with 1434 viewsGaryjack

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:35 - Jan 5 by Jackfath

I think it was. Thanks. I am not sure why GaryJack is getting so uppity about it. What an odd fellow.

I don't get uppity about anything, i simply asked you to display basic manners by typing pardon instead of what! It's something you teach a child to do!
Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 22:03 - Jan 5 with 1389 viewsswanjackal

Who was our homegrown player who played a few times at the end of matches on 21:50 - Jan 5 by Darran

Theres a pattern emerging here.

Maybe it was just wishful thinking by me back then

He was the visual equivalent of listening to a vinyl single on 33 1/3 rpm.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024