Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Platinum iptv No vpn needed 19:48 - Jan 5 with 7427 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 19:52 - Jan 5 with 7419 viewsexiledclaseboy

No vpn needed on flawless either.

Poll: Tory leader

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 19:53 - Jan 5 with 7416 viewsmagicdaps10

Can you put this on Kodi??

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:10 - Jan 5 with 7393 viewsepaul

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 19:53 - Jan 5 by magicdaps10

Can you put this on Kodi??

No Kodi addon, its standalone i,e perfect player or anyy kind of iptv app, I have perfect player on all my devices and smart iptv on my samsung smart tv

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:14 - Jan 5 with 7383 viewslifelong

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:10 - Jan 5 by epaul

No Kodi addon, its standalone i,e perfect player or anyy kind of iptv app, I have perfect player on all my devices and smart iptv on my samsung smart tv

Am I right in thinking that you can download perfect player onto a firestick and then sign up to this on Twitter and they then email you a password?
Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:18 - Jan 5 with 7379 viewsepaul

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:14 - Jan 5 by lifelong

Am I right in thinking that you can download perfect player onto a firestick and then sign up to this on Twitter and they then email you a password?

Yes Rog download perfect player to firestick, I think they dont do the subs on twitter now although try direct messaging him. if not he'll explain to sign up to forum and you can get your sub from there they give you instructions how to load onto perfect player

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:20 - Jan 5 with 7375 viewslifelong

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:18 - Jan 5 by epaul

Yes Rog download perfect player to firestick, I think they dont do the subs on twitter now although try direct messaging him. if not he'll explain to sign up to forum and you can get your sub from there they give you instructions how to load onto perfect player

Thanks Paul.
Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:21 - Jan 5 with 7372 viewsdickythorpe

What is VPN please?
Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:27 - Jan 5 with 7361 viewsepaul

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:21 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

What is VPN please?

A virtual private network extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.

, basically your provider cannot see what you are doing if you have a vpn

Login to get fewer ads

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:37 - Jan 5 with 7348 viewsdickythorpe

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:27 - Jan 5 by epaul

A virtual private network extends a private network across a public network, and enables users to send and receive data across shared or public networks as if their computing devices were directly connected to the private network.

, basically your provider cannot see what you are doing if you have a vpn

There's a career for you out there epaul in educating Luddites like myself!!! Thank you.
Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:43 - Jan 5 with 7332 viewsDDCH

not a fan of these no vpn needed ones. It's like dipping your wick in a variety of dirty birds, there is a good chance you'll get a dose. Tried flawless but it refused to work with the VPN for more than 10 seconds at a time

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:44 - Jan 5 with 7329 viewsepaul

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:37 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

There's a career for you out there epaul in educating Luddites like myself!!! Thank you.

I copy and pasted the first para dickie, you could probably put what I know on the back of a postage stamp !!

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:45 - Jan 5 with 7328 viewsSwanjaxs

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:43 - Jan 5 by DDCH

not a fan of these no vpn needed ones. It's like dipping your wick in a variety of dirty birds, there is a good chance you'll get a dose. Tried flawless but it refused to work with the VPN for more than 10 seconds at a time

You have to ask a mod to allow a use of a vpn on your account mate, dont ask me why mind ...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:54 - Jan 5 with 7320 viewsDDCH

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:45 - Jan 5 by Swanjaxs

You have to ask a mod to allow a use of a vpn on your account mate, dont ask me why mind ...

Thanks for that. Seems to defeat the point of using it if you have to link to it. Maybe a bit paranoid but streaming seems to be a weekly news story of late

The poster formally known as DannyDyersChocolateHomunculus

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:56 - Jan 5 with 7311 viewsItchySphincter

I use platinum with IPTV on LG smart TV. Works well enough for 30 beer token per year. I'm yet to find a decent IPTV interface for PC - perfect IPTV is it?

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 02:16 - Jan 6 with 7205 viewsLoyal

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 20:21 - Jan 5 by dickythorpe

What is VPN please?

Its a Very Pleasant Noise omitted by a lucky lady after mr tongue has cleaned out her molten piss cake 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Platinum iptv No vpn needed on 10:57 - Jan 6 with 7100 viewsbazzool

Platinum wont last long the way they are advertising that they beat the premier league blocks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024