Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One trick pony 21:22 - Jan 5 with 10510 viewsswan65split

Scores again.
One trick pony on 00:35 - Jan 6 with 1031 viewsNeathJack

One trick pony on 00:33 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Oh no NeathJack getting all angry and getting out his boyfriend namecalling again, whatever will I do.

As has been spelled out to the idiotic (you) - Gylfi "fcking" Sigurdssom is doing nothing that one of our own isnt doing (Jordan "fcking" Ayew). And Jordan is doing it in a far less attacking side and as a direct result of your other boyfriend (Gylfi) leaving.

Go back and watch any sort of football would be my suggestion.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 0:36]

And there goes any semblance of an adult conversation.
One trick pony on 00:37 - Jan 6 with 1025 viewsE20Jack

One trick pony on 00:35 - Jan 6 by NeathJack

And there goes any semblance of an adult conversation.

Absolutely agree. Go back and read your contributions to this thread, you have not made one good point. Not one.

In fact I dont think I have ever read a good point from you. Ever.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

One trick pony on 00:48 - Jan 6 with 1007 viewsNeathJack

One trick pony on 00:37 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Absolutely agree. Go back and read your contributions to this thread, you have not made one good point. Not one.

In fact I dont think I have ever read a good point from you. Ever.

Not getting involved in a back and forth with you as you'll happily outlast me given your previous record over several usernames and messageboards.

My last word (I understand that you'll have one more as is your desperate need) is that I just hope given your plaudits that we're able to cash in on the tens of millions Jordan Ayew must be worth, and it's reinvested directly into the playing side as he sure as sh!t isn't bringing enough to assist this team over the season.

Unless you count 4 assists away to Liverpool and a point blank refusal to look up and actually pass the ball that is.

Goodnight Roathy/Dimi etc
One trick pony on 00:53 - Jan 6 with 995 viewsE20Jack

One trick pony on 00:48 - Jan 6 by NeathJack

Not getting involved in a back and forth with you as you'll happily outlast me given your previous record over several usernames and messageboards.

My last word (I understand that you'll have one more as is your desperate need) is that I just hope given your plaudits that we're able to cash in on the tens of millions Jordan Ayew must be worth, and it's reinvested directly into the playing side as he sure as sh!t isn't bringing enough to assist this team over the season.

Unless you count 4 assists away to Liverpool and a point blank refusal to look up and actually pass the ball that is.

Goodnight Roathy/Dimi etc

Of course I will outlast you because you, as usual, are talking utter dross - hence your continuous fallback of calling me names, as if that strengthens your point in any way shape or form.

If we get a bid of that amount I most certainly would be advocating selling Jordan. Gylfi has had some of the worst comments ever directed at a footballer regarding his ability from his own fans that I have witnessed ever, but its only fun to look at negative parts of our own players isnt it.

Grow up.

Night.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 0:54]

One trick pony on 00:58 - Jan 6 with 980 viewsswan65split

it was about a fecking goal ffs !!!!!

are we Jack army or not theres more to fecking life.................................chill pill
One trick pony on 03:03 - Jan 6 with 931 viewsLeonWasGod

One trick pony on 00:12 - Jan 6 by Jango

What’s your point?
Ayew has 84.5% pass completion, Siggy 78.3%.
Ayew has won 0.9 aerial battles, Siggy 0.8.
Ayew 2 motm, Siggy 1 motm.
Ayew 1.6 shots per game, Siggy 1.5 spg
Ayew 1.7 dribbles per game, Siggy 0.6 drb

I’m not suggesting for one minute Ayew is better than Siggy, but Siggy has done nothing this season that one of our own hasn’t, and certainly nothing that justifies the pining for him.

Nobody's pining. They're just taking laughing at Res/E20 who think Siggy is rubbish (and now looking like they think Ayew is a better player, or at least as good as). Which is clearly b0ll0x.
One trick pony on 04:01 - Jan 6 with 916 viewsE20Jack

One trick pony on 03:03 - Jan 6 by LeonWasGod

Nobody's pining. They're just taking laughing at Res/E20 who think Siggy is rubbish (and now looking like they think Ayew is a better player, or at least as good as). Which is clearly b0ll0x.

Where have I said he is rubbish? Please dont go making up other peoples views just to argue against something. He's fine.

I just said he was not and is not - worth £45m... and we were correct to sell and would correctly make that decision all over again if presented.

The fact he has done no more this season than Jordan Ayew is just added proof of that. Its just whenever Gylfi scores we have an outporing of emotion on how amazing he must be to score a goal, and when Ayew scores it is met with relative silence. It is awfully amusing.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 4:03]

One trick pony on 08:41 - Jan 6 with 875 viewspremierjack

One trick pony on 04:01 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Where have I said he is rubbish? Please dont go making up other peoples views just to argue against something. He's fine.

I just said he was not and is not - worth £45m... and we were correct to sell and would correctly make that decision all over again if presented.

The fact he has done no more this season than Jordan Ayew is just added proof of that. Its just whenever Gylfi scores we have an outporing of emotion on how amazing he must be to score a goal, and when Ayew scores it is met with relative silence. It is awfully amusing.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 4:03]

If I ever think ayew is half as good as siggy, I will stop watching football!
Login to get fewer ads

One trick pony on 08:56 - Jan 6 with 864 views34dfgdf54

One trick pony on 23:16 - Jan 5 by E20Jack

Not great, clearly.

Although due to his age, nationality and experience - his value will not depreciate as much as an aging foreign flop will thankfully. Ask Borja.

Viera, from a bottom of the league side is still one of the most creative players in La Liga. Due to the incompetence and failure to invest correctly, the club will go down, lose god knows how much and in the near future lose gate receipts by upto 40% I reckon.

Not really worked out as you thought it would, being a financial expert and all that.
One trick pony on 08:57 - Jan 6 with 862 views34dfgdf54

One trick pony on 23:38 - Jan 5 by E20Jack

Don't be ridiculous. If Ayew had scored 9 for Ghana you would not be counting International goals and we both know it. We are talking about club contribution here as common sense suggests we should.

They have remarkably similar records this season, and that is with Gylfi taking all the set pieces giving himself more chances to score and in a far more attacking team than ours.

But far more fun to fawn over other peoples players than credit our own. The fact Gylfi isn't here has allowed Jordan to get into these positions as predicted would happen.

Gylfi’s not taking all set pieces though. Rooney is.
One trick pony on 09:19 - Jan 6 with 842 viewstrampie

With Van Dijk an ex Soton defender (some would say part time due to the games he has played - although I personally rate him) being worth £75M then Everton have had a good deal getting a goalscoring creative midfielder for £45M one transfer window sooner.
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 9:25]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

One trick pony on 09:24 - Jan 6 with 837 viewsawayjack

One trick pony on 23:49 - Jan 5 by NeathJack

Are people really comparing Gylfi Sigurðsson with Jordan f*cking Ayew?

F*ck my eyes.

It's embarrassing how people stick to agenda despite making themselves look like clowns.
One trick pony on 09:34 - Jan 6 with 816 viewsJango

One trick pony on 09:24 - Jan 6 by awayjack

It's embarrassing how people stick to agenda despite making themselves look like clowns.

Na, it’s embarrasing the way our fans keep going on about him as if we’d be in the champions league spots if he was still here. Fact is we were in exactly the same predicament last season with him in the team and he’s apart from the odd goal he’s been a complete failure at Everton up to date given his price tag. Jesus you’d swear he’s was up there with Mo Salah for stats the way some go on. Salah cost a lot less aswell
One trick pony on 10:03 - Jan 6 with 798 viewswhoflungdung

No no.What truly embararrassing is our mismanagement of our club evidenced by selling a class player replacing him with dross that bad that they don't really start a game that often.

Chuck in fans totally unable to exchange views without insults and abuse

a club wthe issues with owners, chairman, sell outs, trust/other fookn fan committee and a commotose home crowd meekly accepting relegation/s .Feck, even some welcoming relegation .

We squabble while the real villains rip us to pieces.

That's embarrassing

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

One trick pony on 10:39 - Jan 6 with 787 viewsJango

One trick pony on 10:03 - Jan 6 by whoflungdung

No no.What truly embararrassing is our mismanagement of our club evidenced by selling a class player replacing him with dross that bad that they don't really start a game that often.

a club wthe issues with owners, chairman, sell outs, trust/other fookn fan committee and a commotose home crowd meekly accepting relegation/s .Feck, even some welcoming relegation .

That's embarrassing

He’s gone though. It’s tragic that the club didn’t use the money to buy another 1 or 2 creative players but that’s where we’re at unfortunately. What I find truly embarrassing is that we’ve got another thread mocking our players comparing to him and the constant pining for him, when he’s been below average and on his actual clubs forum, the fans are doing nothing but slate him for being rubbish.
One trick pony on 10:43 - Jan 6 with 784 viewsTheResurrection

One trick pony on 10:03 - Jan 6 by whoflungdung

That's embarrassing

Have you got senile dementia?.

Your posts are abusive, nasty and sometimes disgusting. Yet you think otherwise. There lies the problem.

Look in the mirror and what do you see?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

One trick pony on 10:45 - Jan 6 with 783 viewswhoflungdung

Fair comment

I loved the man or at least what he did for us

As for him as an individual I really don't giveashite but he s more effective than what replaced him and people are reflecting and comparing ,which is fair enough.

That said, we re not moving on, as fans, clubs, board . The in fighting is killing us stone dead

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

One trick pony on 10:53 - Jan 6 with 770 viewsDarran

One trick pony on 10:43 - Jan 6 by TheResurrection

Have you got senile dementia?.

Your posts are abusive, nasty and sometimes disgusting. Yet you think otherwise. There lies the problem.

Look in the mirror and what do you see?

Blimey this is twice in a few days I’ve agreed with you now.
He’s the most disgusting poster ever to post on here,I said in the week that he sticks up for and defends the vilest of crimes and I got told off for it.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

One trick pony on 10:57 - Jan 6 with 761 viewsgrabsplatter

One trick pony on 10:53 - Jan 6 by Darran

Blimey this is twice in a few days I’ve agreed with you now.
He’s the most disgusting poster ever to post on here,I said in the week that he sticks up for and defends the vilest of crimes and I got told off for it.

Multiple Gylfi posts on here just because he's scored are just absurd - regardless of whether you think he was worth more or less than 45 million.
He's not our player anymore, get over it.

Didn't mean to quote Darren
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 11:50]
One trick pony on 11:23 - Jan 6 with 732 viewstrampie

One trick pony on 10:57 - Jan 6 by grabsplatter

Multiple Gylfi posts on here just because he's scored are just absurd - regardless of whether you think he was worth more or less than 45 million.
He's not our player anymore, get over it.

Didn't mean to quote Darren
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 11:50]

It was started by a small percentage of Swans fans saying he is rubbish when of course he is top draw, he was voted Swans player of the year for last two successive seasons running, Gylfi was the players player of the year and the supporters player of the year last season, he got loads of goals, loads of assists and did loads of good work for the team, this mad minority started it and now with Swansea bottom of the league and Gylfi scoring some Worldies for his new team they are getting it in the neck and they don't like it, one trick pony - free flowing football - we will be better off without him - not worth the money, all bollocks, the player has proved what a good player he is.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

One trick pony on 11:32 - Jan 6 with 724 viewsswan65split

One trick pony on 11:59 - Jan 6 with 705 viewsgrabsplatter

One trick pony on 11:23 - Jan 6 by trampie

It was started by a small percentage of Swans fans saying he is rubbish when of course he is top draw, he was voted Swans player of the year for last two successive seasons running, Gylfi was the players player of the year and the supporters player of the year last season, he got loads of goals, loads of assists and did loads of good work for the team, this mad minority started it and now with Swansea bottom of the league and Gylfi scoring some Worldies for his new team they are getting it in the neck and they don't like it, one trick pony - free flowing football - we will be better off without him - not worth the money, all bollocks, the player has proved what a good player he is.

No point telling me that Gylfi was a terrific player for us , I saw enough of him to know that.
We sold him 6 months ago & I've got no interest in whether he's brilliant or cr@p for Everton.
How/if we spend the remainder of his transfer fee in January is what's bothering me
One trick pony on 12:06 - Jan 6 with 692 viewstrampie

One trick pony on 11:59 - Jan 6 by grabsplatter

No point telling me that Gylfi was a terrific player for us , I saw enough of him to know that.
We sold him 6 months ago & I've got no interest in whether he's brilliant or cr@p for Everton.
How/if we spend the remainder of his transfer fee in January is what's bothering me

Yes it's what is bothering me also, we need a direct replacement for him.

One trick pony on 12:10 - Jan 6 with 686 views34dfgdf54

One trick pony on 12:06 - Jan 6 by trampie

Yes it's what is bothering me also, we need a direct replacement for him.

Viera for £18m would be the one, if we have enough money left over from the Gylfi sale. If not because it’s been squandered on wages etc, I’d even sell Alfie and go with VDH rest of season with Bartley and Rodon in reserve. Stating the obvious but if we don’t get someone in with some creativity we will be down by end of Feb.
One trick pony on 12:12 - Jan 6 with 678 viewstrampie

One trick pony on 12:10 - Jan 6 by 34dfgdf54

Viera for £18m would be the one, if we have enough money left over from the Gylfi sale. If not because it’s been squandered on wages etc, I’d even sell Alfie and go with VDH rest of season with Bartley and Rodon in reserve. Stating the obvious but if we don’t get someone in with some creativity we will be down by end of Feb.

Yes I agree.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024