Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylffi 21:23 - Jan 5 with 8579 viewsRancid

Superb finish by the lad and he's really starting to show how good he is there now.And some thick phucks we have as fans claim he needed to go if we were to progress lolol
Gylffi on 20:22 - Jan 6 with 960 viewsE20Jack

Gylffi on 20:21 - Jan 6 by trampie

You haven't got away with it, you have been pulled up on it and who knows if it ends there when somebody not even involved in the conversation gets labelled as mental by you.

Oh I feel awfully reprimanded Tramps

Stand by it, you are bonkers.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylffi on 20:33 - Jan 6 with 937 viewstrampie

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, but labelling somebody not posting is not cricket.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Gylffi on 20:34 - Jan 6 with 936 viewsE20Jack

Gylffi on 20:33 - Jan 6 by trampie

What's good for the goose is good for the gander, but labelling somebody not posting is not cricket.

They shouldn't mirror your bonkers views then.

How do you know they don't post?

Gylffi on 20:43 - Jan 6 with 923 viewstrampie

Gylffi on 20:34 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

They shouldn't mirror your bonkers views then.

How do you know they don't post?

You should not call people mental because they think Gylfi is a £50M player, particularly when it's a top professional football player for Swansea City.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Gylffi on 20:44 - Jan 6 with 915 viewsE20Jack

Gylffi on 20:43 - Jan 6 by trampie

You should not call people mental because they think Gylfi is a £50M player, particularly when it's a top professional football player for Swansea City.

Yes I should, profession or former profession makes no difference, they state a mental opinion then I will say so.

tough titties tramps.

Gylffi on 21:10 - Jan 6 with 894 viewstrampie

Gylffi on 20:44 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Yes I should, profession or former profession makes no difference, they state a mental opinion then I will say so.

tough titties tramps.

A vegan vegetarian type years ago at a party, decades ago actually rolled his sleeve up and exposed the inner bare flesh of his arm and said eat that to a friend of mine the outcome for the vegan vegetarian types arm and indeed face was not good I can tell you.

Some people spin the bottle and lose, they might get away with things they shouldn't several times and then the cards fall against them.

Tough titties it would be indeed.

Gylffi on 21:12 - Jan 6 with 892 viewsE20Jack

Gylffi on 21:10 - Jan 6 by trampie

A vegan vegetarian type years ago at a party, decades ago actually rolled his sleeve up and exposed the inner bare flesh of his arm and said eat that to a friend of mine the outcome for the vegan vegetarian types arm and indeed face was not good I can tell you.

Some people spin the bottle and lose, they might get away with things they shouldn't several times and then the cards fall against them.

Tough titties it would be indeed.

Nice poem.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024