Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Northern Lights 12:07 - Jan 6 with 4364 viewsNeath_Jack

Anyone been to see them? And i don't mean Blackpool you clever f*ckers.

Seems a good price considering it's from Cardiff airport.

http://omegabreaks.com/itineraries/8370-northern-lights-evening-excursions?t3p=&

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Northern Lights on 19:23 - Jan 6 with 970 viewsGaryjack

Northern Lights on 19:11 - Jan 6 by dickythorpe

Beautiful sight

I'm sure they are Dicky, but i'd rather not pay £220 on a 3 1/2 hour flight to (possibly) view them from a plane window then get out of my seat so someone else can have a look! Worra rip off!
Northern Lights on 19:33 - Jan 6 with 958 viewsmax936

Northern Lights on 18:09 - Jan 6 by exiledclaseboy

I always give mine to the wife when I have a steak.

Proper Garlic mushies are a thing of ultimate wonder nothing comes close, lovely in butter too.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Northern Lights on 21:24 - Jan 6 with 923 viewswhoflungdung

Horrible for serious snogging though Shirley

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Northern Lights on 21:27 - Jan 6 with 918 viewsPhil_S

Would love to se the northern lights one day for a photography purpose but it does appear to be hit and miss with no guarantees.
Northern Lights on 21:48 - Jan 6 with 901 viewsmax936

Northern Lights on 21:27 - Jan 6 by Phil_S

Would love to se the northern lights one day for a photography purpose but it does appear to be hit and miss with no guarantees.

Go to Levi at the end of the month go up on top of the mountain by the Crazy Reindeer by the World Cup Ski Run around 6pm and the sights in the sky are simply awesome, put plenty of layers on though its fecking freezing up there last time we went it was minus 28 and you can Ski till 8pm there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Northern Lights on 22:54 - Jan 6 with 877 viewsmajorraglan

Northern Lights on 21:48 - Jan 6 by max936

Go to Levi at the end of the month go up on top of the mountain by the Crazy Reindeer by the World Cup Ski Run around 6pm and the sights in the sky are simply awesome, put plenty of layers on though its fecking freezing up there last time we went it was minus 28 and you can Ski till 8pm there.

We went to Northern finland about 9 years ago, got off the plane and it was minus 29, the inside of my nose was sticking and freezing up as the cold air went it. Unfortunately, even though it was dark 24/7, we never got to see the lights because of the low cloud cover. A friend of ours took his kids to see Santa last year and got to see the Northern Lights twice, he said they were awesome. Going up to Northern Scandinavia is very expensive, it’s a big lay out especially as you aren’t guaranteed to see the lights.

I would love to go back to Finland in the summer, but I am told it’s a nightmare with the mozzies so will give that a miss.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024