Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF Sanches??? 15:36 - Jan 6 with 25762 viewsPentyrchJack

What was all that about? I was warming to him, surely he has to go now?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

WTF Sanches??? on 18:50 - Jan 6 with 1968 viewsAl_Bundy

WTF Sanches??? on 18:43 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

No he wasn't.

Wasn't he? who was then?
WTF Sanches??? on 18:51 - Jan 6 with 1962 viewsE20Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 18:50 - Jan 6 by Al_Bundy

Wasn't he? who was then?

Nobody, we decided not to pay for Chadli.

Hence the problem.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

WTF Sanches??? on 19:12 - Jan 6 with 1874 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF Sanches??? on 18:40 - Jan 6 by jack_lord

I was listening to Swansea sound and they said as soon as it happened it looked like he had pulled his hamstring. That was before he came off the pirch. They said he went in to the dugout but was sent to get treatment.

Their take on him kicking out was frustration.

This is exactly what has been reported. The club came out with details of his injury almost immediately. He may have even been doubtful before the start so they hooked him as soon as they saw the problem flairing up.
The club statement is clear.
People will sooner believe Radio Cardiff and Blakey jumping to conclusions rather than what was reported by the club's medical team.
Sanches came here short of confidence as he had not made it at Bayern. As another posted said this happens with young players joining big clubs. He could not get into their side.
He came here to gain confidence under Clement's wing. What he and Clement did not bargain for was a poor and late Window by Jenkins. This resulted in him having to be a first choice call up playing in and unbalanced team shot of confidence. This eventually spread to the very person who was supposed to resurrect his career ultimately leading to his sacking.
Despite all that his game has been improving. He was knocking on being our MOM against Spurs.
I would be kicking effing water bottles (with my good leg) if I was in his shoes.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF Sanches??? on 19:18 - Jan 6 with 1833 viewsAl_Bundy

WTF Sanches??? on 19:12 - Jan 6 by Private_Partz

This is exactly what has been reported. The club came out with details of his injury almost immediately. He may have even been doubtful before the start so they hooked him as soon as they saw the problem flairing up.
People will sooner believe Radio Cardiff and Blakey jumping to conclusions rather than what was reported by the club's medical team.
Sanches came here short of confidence as he had not made it at Bayern. As another posted said this happens with young players joining big clubs. He could not get into their side.
He came here to gain confidence under Clement's wing. What he and Clement did not bargain for was a poor and late Window by Jenkins. This resulted in him having to be a first choice call up playing in and unbalanced team shot of confidence. This eventually spread to the very person who was supposed to resurrect his career ultimately leading to his sacking.
Despite all that his game has been improving. He was knocking on being our MOM against Spurs.
I would be kicking effing water bottles (with my good leg) if I was in his shoes.

it does beg the question though if he was carrying a injury risk (Bony @Everton) why the hell are we risking him after he played on a heavy pitch v Spurs in midweek in a meaningless cup game?
WTF Sanches??? on 19:20 - Jan 6 with 1817 viewsMoscowJack

WTF Sanches??? on 19:12 - Jan 6 by Private_Partz

Agree with everything except that he didn't come here to sit on the bench or be back up to someone like Chadli. We wouldn't have spent roughly £160k a week (£6m loan fee + wages) on him to sit on the bench.

He was the one Clement wants to add the magic spark that had been missing from our midfield since Michu left and we all though he was the man too! Sadly, he's just another over-hyped kid who thinks he's far better than he is. When he gets over it, drops a few divisions, wastes all his money and actually needs to buckle down to save any potential career, we might eventually see a half decent player as he's definitely skillful.

If someone had offered me Renato Sanches for Gylfi last August I would have snapped their hand off, but it shows how little reputations can sometimes mean. Having worked closely with him, Clement should have known that there was a big risk involved and it eventually cost him his job and maybe us Premier League status.

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

WTF Sanches??? on 19:24 - Jan 6 with 1775 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF Sanches??? on 18:43 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

No he wasn't.

He was.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

WTF Sanches??? on 19:26 - Jan 6 with 1758 viewsE20Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 19:24 - Jan 6 by Bobby_Fischer

He was.

Wasn't.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:28 - Jan 6 with 1747 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF Sanches??? on 19:26 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Wasn't.

Haha, stick to vegan stuff. Night buddy.

Login to get fewer ads

WTF Sanches??? on 19:29 - Jan 6 with 1735 viewsE20Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 19:28 - Jan 6 by Bobby_Fischer

Haha, stick to vegan stuff. Night buddy.

I will just stick to being correct.

Early for bed?

Night though.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:37 - Jan 6 with 1685 viewsobikwas

WTF Sanches??? on 18:38 - Jan 6 by Al_Bundy

"he doesn't have to worry about defending" Our whole team defends

You're looking at it the wrong way. In the national team he was a rising star, we're talking about a player with great confidence that had shined in the team that won the championship and was picked to Euro 2016. He was in the top of his form.

Now we're talking about a player that was transfered to one of the best teams in football's history, regarded as one of the most promising talents in football by everyone. A player that earned a second division salary and has now a star salary. And a player that failed to impress, that had almost no time played in the german squad and sees himself in a positiong of having to impress and to carry a middle of the table Premier League team.

He was not ready for either of the moves.
WTF Sanches??? on 19:38 - Jan 6 with 1675 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF Sanches??? on 19:37 - Jan 6 by obikwas

You're looking at it the wrong way. In the national team he was a rising star, we're talking about a player with great confidence that had shined in the team that won the championship and was picked to Euro 2016. He was in the top of his form.

Now we're talking about a player that was transfered to one of the best teams in football's history, regarded as one of the most promising talents in football by everyone. A player that earned a second division salary and has now a star salary. And a player that failed to impress, that had almost no time played in the german squad and sees himself in a positiong of having to impress and to carry a middle of the table Premier League team.

He was not ready for either of the moves.

Somethings gone wrong, he was meant to be our replacement number 10 - we all had high hopes.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:41 - Jan 6 with 1659 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF Sanches??? on 19:29 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

I will just stick to being correct.

Early for bed?

Night though.

You have got to be one of the funniest posters on here, thank you! Make me smile.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:42 - Jan 6 with 1650 viewsE20Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 19:38 - Jan 6 by Bobby_Fischer

Somethings gone wrong, he was meant to be our replacement number 10 - we all had high hopes.

Where did you read that he was our replacement number 10? Or is that just what you weanted him to be?

His first game was against West Ham. He played in the holding diamond position.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:50 - Jan 6 with 1604 viewsDarran

WTF Sanches??? on 19:42 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

Where did you read that he was our replacement number 10? Or is that just what you weanted him to be?

So in an ideal world where would you play him?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WTF Sanches??? on 19:50 - Jan 6 with 1602 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF Sanches??? on 19:42 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

No idea what "weanted" means, I'm off down the pub now - have a good one man.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:51 - Jan 6 with 1597 viewsE20Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 19:50 - Jan 6 by Darran

So in an ideal world where would you play him?

What does this ideal world look like?

If this ideal world is the world as it stands - then I wouldn't.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:52 - Jan 6 with 1593 viewsE20Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 19:50 - Jan 6 by Bobby_Fischer

No idea what "weanted" means, I'm off down the pub now - have a good one man.

You have every idea what it means, you just don't know the answer or didn't realise they do not play the same position until now and making a hasty exit.

Ah well.

WTF Sanches??? on 19:55 - Jan 6 with 1582 viewsSgorioFruit

Does anyone have a link of this happening today?
It’s not shown on the bbc highlights not is it mentioned in the write up.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

WTF Sanches??? on 19:56 - Jan 6 with 1574 viewsDarran

WTF Sanches??? on 19:51 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

What does this ideal world look like?

If this ideal world is the world as it stands - then I wouldn't.

No go on what do you think his best position would be?

WTF Sanches??? on 19:58 - Jan 6 with 1560 viewsE20Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 19:56 - Jan 6 by Darran

No go on what do you think his best position would be?

His long range shooting isn't good enough to be an attacking mid, his defending isnt good enough to be defensive midfield so would be in the Carroll role. Being the link from the defensive minded midfielder to the attacking minded one.

WTF Sanches??? on 20:00 - Jan 6 with 1549 viewsDarran

WTF Sanches??? on 19:58 - Jan 6 by E20Jack

His long range shooting isn't good enough to be an attacking mid, his defending isnt good enough to be defensive midfield so would be in the Carroll role. Being the link from the defensive minded midfielder to the attacking minded one.

Ok.

WTF Sanches??? on 20:05 - Jan 6 with 1516 viewsJango

He’s only ever scored 3 goals in his career. People thinking he was brought in to replace siggy in the number 10 are not thinking straight. My opinion is that clement wanted to play him right side of the diamond and was assured that a Chadli/Vieira/another would be brought in for the attacking midfielder/number 10 role.
WTF Sanches??? on 20:06 - Jan 6 with 1511 viewsobikwas

He is a box-to-box that needs a defensive midfielder that relieves him of the pressure of having to defend. This only happens while he doesn't grow as a player and learns to defend properly. This is why I believe Carlos will insist in a 4-3-3.

Don't count on him to be a 10, his skills don't match the profile of a 10. He has no criativity and his passing skills needed to be on point (which are not).
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 20:07]
WTF Sanches??? on 20:11 - Jan 6 with 1481 viewsSgorioFruit

Link anyone?

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

WTF Sanches??? on 20:14 - Jan 6 with 1453 viewsBrynmill_Jack

WTF Sanches??? on 20:06 - Jan 6 by obikwas

He is a box-to-box that needs a defensive midfielder that relieves him of the pressure of having to defend. This only happens while he doesn't grow as a player and learns to defend properly. This is why I believe Carlos will insist in a 4-3-3.

Don't count on him to be a 10, his skills don't match the profile of a 10. He has no criativity and his passing skills needed to be on point (which are not).
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 20:07]

He had his best game in a Swansea shirt against Tottenham Hotspur who are packed with quality in every department. He was running with the ball in between Spurs defence and midfield and causing them serious concerns. He played a couple of magical one touch passes which put Narsingh and Ayew in behind the Totenham defence and should have resulted in two goals.

I appreciate you may be a Sporting Lisbon fan with an in built hatred for Benfica but try to take your blinkers off...................

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024