Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WTF Sanches??? 15:36 - Jan 6 with 25879 viewsPentyrchJack

What was all that about? I was warming to him, surely he has to go now?

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

WTF Sanches??? on 12:08 - Jan 7 with 2976 viewsSwansea93

WTF Sanches??? on 11:55 - Jan 7 by PozuelosSideys

Think hes meant to be a box to box player like Pratley was.

Hes no DM, and i dont think hes capable enough to play as a 10.

I miss Pratley, he was quality.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

WTF Sanches??? on 12:12 - Jan 7 with 2964 viewsPozuelosSideys

WTF Sanches??? on 12:08 - Jan 7 by Swansea93

I miss Pratley, he was quality.

Id rather Pratley tbh..

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

WTF Sanches??? on 15:45 - Jan 7 with 2793 viewsoldcob

Let's not beat about the bush here, he was brought in by PC to try and develop him for Bayern. It was more to benefit Bayern than us. I pointed out his recent stats with the German club (no goals and no assists in a twelve month) on here and got slated for it. "Stats are not everything" I was told, but goals win matches and unless you are an out and out defender you are expected to contribute to the scoring of them in some way.
WTF Sanches??? on 15:47 - Jan 7 with 2775 viewsJackfath

Does anyone have a link for the incidents yesterday as I haven't seen them myself.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

WTF Sanches??? on 15:55 - Jan 7 with 2756 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF Sanches??? on 00:10 - Jan 7 by SgorioFruit

Can someone who was at the game confirm what happened?

From what I can gather on here

- Sanches takes a crap shot
- rest of players look on in disbelief
- Sanches walks off the pitch?

Now for some questions...
Did the manager order him off the pitch?
What was this tantrum he pulled walking off?
Was there an injury?

Check out what the medical staff were saying during the game. Hamstring injury and he was hooked..
Many things that come from the club nowadays should be taken with a pinch of salt but I doubt there was time for Jenkins and the Yanks to run down to the Wolves medical room to spin a yarn this time.
Also ignore the Radio Cardiff rumourmongering.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF Sanches??? on 17:26 - Jan 7 with 2640 viewsOldjack

WTF Sanches??? on 15:55 - Jan 7 by Private_Partz

Check out what the medical staff were saying during the game. Hamstring injury and he was hooked..
Many things that come from the club nowadays should be taken with a pinch of salt but I doubt there was time for Jenkins and the Yanks to run down to the Wolves medical room to spin a yarn this time.
Also ignore the Radio Cardiff rumourmongering.

like i said yesterday ,if he plays Saturday then it was a tantrum, and if it was a tantrum he needs to fuk off asap

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

WTF Sanches??? on 17:34 - Jan 7 with 2610 viewsMo_Wives

WTF Sanches??? on 15:47 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Does anyone have a link for the incidents yesterday as I haven't seen them myself.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

WTF Sanches??? on 17:34 - Jan 7 with 2599 viewsJackfath

WTF Sanches??? on 17:34 - Jan 7 by Mo_Wives

That's Ki isn't it?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

WTF Sanches??? on 17:36 - Jan 7 with 2596 viewsMo_Wives

WTF Sanches??? on 17:34 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

That's Ki isn't it?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

WTF Sanches??? on 17:49 - Jan 7 with 2560 viewsPrivate_Partz

WTF Sanches??? on 17:26 - Jan 7 by Oldjack

like i said yesterday ,if he plays Saturday then it was a tantrum, and if it was a tantrum he needs to fuk off asap

What if it was a slight hamstring? Just a twinge?
Also if every player effed off when they had a tantrum there would br hardly any left to go round ;-)

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

WTF Sanches??? on 17:59 - Jan 7 with 2528 viewsOldjack

bony had a twinge it needs rest

Serious Tantrum = fuk off

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

WTF Sanches??? on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 2498 viewsPozuelosSideys

WTF Sanches??? on 17:49 - Jan 7 by Private_Partz

What if it was a slight hamstring? Just a twinge?
Also if every player effed off when they had a tantrum there would br hardly any left to go round ;-)

The guy is in no position to have a tantrum. Hes been utterly pathetic since he got here and is an embarrassment to the club and himself.

Thinking about it, his career so far has gone like this:

Benfica - successful club, nice place, won things, tagged as wonderkid.
Went to France with Portugal, played with excellent players, won the tournament.
Big money move to Munich. Nice place, excellent players, win things
Then sent to Swansea. Relegation fodder, average players, cold and wet.

He doesnt want to be here and it shows on the pitch. The reason he hasnt been sent back is cos weve paid for the full season and there is no break clause in the contract. Termination of the contract would be a waste of money in the eyes of the Americans, and we would also have to replace him - more money.

We are stuck with him and he is stuck with us.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

WTF Sanches??? on 18:14 - Jan 7 with 2454 viewsLeonWasGod

WTF Sanches??? on 18:34 - Jan 7 with 2420 viewslibertyx

I was there yesterday and if you want to believe Welsh media carry on. I saw no arguments between any players during the match.
Sanches hasn't been playing well, everybody agrees with that but the way some fans react when he puts a free kick over the bar. I have seen Siggy, Rooney, DeBruyne do the same thing.
He definitely went onto the floor and from what I remember physios came on and he walked off with them. He kicked something in the dug out but I put that down to frustration at having to come off.
The time he came off wasn't after the free kick so why people connect his coming off with that I don't know.
I know we all have differing opinions when watching football, but I don't think he hides on the pitch always looking for the ball, not like some of our players who wouldn't care if they never touched the ball.
I have seen every match this season home and away, so have seen some sheer cowardice from a few players.
WTF Sanches??? on 18:38 - Jan 7 with 2414 viewsSwanjaxs

WTF Sanches??? on 18:34 - Jan 7 by libertyx

I was there yesterday and if you want to believe Welsh media carry on. I saw no arguments between any players during the match.
Sanches hasn't been playing well, everybody agrees with that but the way some fans react when he puts a free kick over the bar. I have seen Siggy, Rooney, DeBruyne do the same thing.
He definitely went onto the floor and from what I remember physios came on and he walked off with them. He kicked something in the dug out but I put that down to frustration at having to come off.
The time he came off wasn't after the free kick so why people connect his coming off with that I don't know.
I know we all have differing opinions when watching football, but I don't think he hides on the pitch always looking for the ball, not like some of our players who wouldn't care if they never touched the ball.
I have seen every match this season home and away, so have seen some sheer cowardice from a few players.

Your correct in that Sanches never hides and does go looking for the ball, doesn't hide the fact that he's been absolutely appalling though.... and I'm not singling him out because that goes for almost every other player 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

WTF Sanches??? on 18:47 - Jan 7 with 2394 viewsLeonWasGod

On the plus side, we've unearthed a gem in whoever runs the club's Twitter account. Despite Sanches showing no outward signs, not receiving medical attention on the pitch, and possibly even only viewing from Swansea, they diagnosed his hamstring injury.

They should be running the medical team
WTF Sanches??? on 18:54 - Jan 7 with 2367 viewsquiff

I was there yesterday. After the shot Sanches visibly felt his hamstring and the medical team had a chat with him on the pitch. This was a couple of minutes before he then got subbed.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

WTF Sanches??? on 19:08 - Jan 7 with 2323 viewsskettyparkherbert

WTF Sanches??? on 17:59 - Jan 7 by Oldjack

bony had a twinge it needs rest

Serious Tantrum = fuk off

Whats the problem with sick note Bony now?

Fractured flip flop or a ruptured eye lash??
WTF Sanches??? on 19:34 - Jan 7 with 2251 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

A young Drogba?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

WTF Sanches??? on 23:07 - Jan 7 with 2121 viewsBobby_Fischer

WTF Sanches??? on 17:34 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

That's Ki isn't it?

You daft ginger red faced teaching racist.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

WTF Sanches??? on 23:13 - Jan 7 with 2097 viewsLeonWasGod

WTF Sanches??? on 18:54 - Jan 7 by quiff

I was there yesterday. After the shot Sanches visibly felt his hamstring and the medical team had a chat with him on the pitch. This was a couple of minutes before he then got subbed.

Bugger. There goes my theory about the Twitter person being a medical genius.

BBC Wales did backtrack in fairness to them. And he does beat himself up, so I can easily imagine him having a hissy fit in frustration. It will be interesting to see if he's out for any time.
WTF Sanches??? on 23:20 - Jan 7 with 2077 viewsJango

Seem so to me like people are hoping it’s a tantrum rather than an injury. Personally I’d prefer he gets fit and starts performing rather than bringing more unwanted attention to the already popular circus.
WTF Sanches??? on 23:39 - Jan 7 with 2046 viewsdameedna

It was clearly an injury. There were no other issues. I dont blame him for being peed off. Luckily everyone i have been with at games is encouraging him and can see his qualities. We are generally struggling and all our midfield have issues all we can do is encourage the lads.
WTF Sanches??? on 01:26 - Jan 8 with 1948 viewsLoyal

Some people buy it, some people dont, but you can't disbelieve what your own eyes see.
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 1:26]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

WTF Sanches??? on 07:40 - Jan 8 with 1858 viewsJFSwan

Don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

Anyone else see him headbutt the 4th official ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024