Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defence today 16:57 - Jan 6 with 2649 viewsCroftyjack

Will be more than sufficient for next season if we go down ..add Nordfelt along with Roberts or another RB..Bartley,VDH and Olsonn will be decent.
Think they could be the best centre defenders in that league.
Defence today on 16:59 - Jan 6 with 2606 viewsOldjack

,VDH mom

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Defence today on 17:02 - Jan 6 with 2549 viewsPawelAbbott

Does this mean that we won't be signing a new right back this season?
Defence today on 17:02 - Jan 6 with 2543 viewsE20Jack

Naughton/Yiadom will also be decent.

Our defence will be strong if we go down for sure.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Defence today on 17:02 - Jan 6 with 2544 viewsSwansea93

Defence today on 16:59 - Jan 6 by Oldjack

,VDH mom

VDH has been impressive this season.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Defence today on 17:07 - Jan 6 with 2471 viewsicecoldjack

Well i guess thats good news of a sort !

Every time i've seen VDH this season he's done great. Happy for him, seems like a good professional and will get better the more he plays, which is clearly the reason for his performances getting the thumbs up from most fans .
Defence today on 17:11 - Jan 6 with 2412 viewsCooperman

You’re all assuming that we’ll carry these four or five into the Championship?

I can’t see it myself.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Defence today on 17:13 - Jan 6 with 2365 viewsOldjack

Bartley was starting to shine until his nasty injury

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Defence today on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 2337 viewsyescomeon

VDH seems like one of only a few players in the squad with the right mentality.

Upthecity!

Login to get fewer ads

Defence today on 17:15 - Jan 6 with 2337 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

But will we be able to hit a cows arse with a banjo?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Defence today on 17:17 - Jan 6 with 2312 viewsicecoldjack

Defence today on 17:11 - Jan 6 by Cooperman

You’re all assuming that we’ll carry these four or five into the Championship?

I can’t see it myself.

As a career move, for VDH i'd say it's smart to stay, if he plays regualr in the championship then he's in the shop window and knocking on the door of the premier league.

I think Mawson and Fedirico will be gone and i, i would say that Bartley is a risk signing for anyone until he proves his fitness after injury.

Olsson hasn't been superb this season for varying reasons, one of them being no real back up to rest, ditto Naughton.

I could see a team of VDH,Bartley,Olsson and Naughton in the Championship.

The glaring problem though is that none of those centre halves are comfortable on the ball and would be able to play the way we fans would want us to play, but right now that seems a luxury problem !!
Defence today on 17:18 - Jan 6 with 2289 viewsyescomeon

Defence today on 17:17 - Jan 6 by icecoldjack

As a career move, for VDH i'd say it's smart to stay, if he plays regualr in the championship then he's in the shop window and knocking on the door of the premier league.

I think Mawson and Fedirico will be gone and i, i would say that Bartley is a risk signing for anyone until he proves his fitness after injury.

Olsson hasn't been superb this season for varying reasons, one of them being no real back up to rest, ditto Naughton.

The glaring problem though is that none of those centre halves are comfortable on the ball and would be able to play the way we fans would want us to play, but right now that seems a luxury problem !!

Amat to come back from loan too, could be a decent player at that level. Not sure what his contract situation is.

Upthecity!

Defence today on 17:20 - Jan 6 with 2268 viewsCooperman

All of their agents will be scrambling to get them a move that avoids the dramatic cut in wages that relegation brings.

The smart players may even have relegation release clauses built into their contracts.

The defender I see most likely to stay is Bartley.

Defence today on 17:22 - Jan 6 with 2240 viewsmagicdaps10

Joe Rodon is meant to be quite a good footballing centre half.

Can certainly see VDH,Bartley,Amat and Rodon as our 4 centre halves next season.........Sell Fernandez and Mawson without the need of a replacement, Huw and the yanks will be over the moon.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Defence today on 18:03 - Jan 6 with 2061 viewsicecoldjack

Defence today on 17:20 - Jan 6 by Cooperman

All of their agents will be scrambling to get them a move that avoids the dramatic cut in wages that relegation brings.

The smart players may even have relegation release clauses built into their contracts.

The defender I see most likely to stay is Bartley.

This will be the acid test..but for opposite reasons.

I believe all our players take a wage reduction with relegation, at least i hope the lying coont Jenkins has done that, it's probably the reason why we sign the quality of player we do, a lot wouldn't accept this in their contracts.

I would hate to think we have footballers earning 40k a week in the championship, if we have we are fooked !

I also think unless a team comes in for the likes of VDH he will be happy to play every week and prove himself here, he could move but realistically would a premier league club be coming for him or Fedirico or Mawson ?

Half the problem of relegated teams is that they can't shift players after the drop, why should we think any other team would want our players at all ? it's very wishful thinking IMO.

I honestly think only Fabianski,Mawson,Bony and Fedirico have a chance of a move sideways myself.
Defence today on 18:52 - Jan 6 with 1898 viewsKilkennyjack

Keeper did very well today🏆

Beware of the Risen People

Defence today on 18:57 - Jan 6 with 1868 viewsdobjack2

Defence today on 18:03 - Jan 6 by icecoldjack

This will be the acid test..but for opposite reasons.

I believe all our players take a wage reduction with relegation, at least i hope the lying coont Jenkins has done that, it's probably the reason why we sign the quality of player we do, a lot wouldn't accept this in their contracts.

I would hate to think we have footballers earning 40k a week in the championship, if we have we are fooked !

I also think unless a team comes in for the likes of VDH he will be happy to play every week and prove himself here, he could move but realistically would a premier league club be coming for him or Fedirico or Mawson ?

Half the problem of relegated teams is that they can't shift players after the drop, why should we think any other team would want our players at all ? it's very wishful thinking IMO.

I honestly think only Fabianski,Mawson,Bony and Fedirico have a chance of a move sideways myself.

Teams generally get relegated because they lack quality in a number of positions.

Better players will generally go with the relegated team stuck with players that weren’t good enough for the division above. Unless they can find a mug club that will buy these players because they are cheap.
Defence today on 19:10 - Jan 6 with 1817 viewsawayjack

Nordfelt was probably our mom with 4 very good saves. Wolves missed three headers unopposed in our box and had loads of space. As this was mostly against 10 men I'm struggling how this makes our defence the best in the Championship.
Defence today on 19:14 - Jan 6 with 1801 viewsCopaMundial

Have you watched the game? Wolves should have been out of sight by halftime.
That defence would get destroyed over a forty six game championship season.
Defence today on 19:20 - Jan 6 with 1776 views34dfgdf54

Only seen the highlights but we look all over the place! Nice pass from Roberts to Bony who should have scored though.

How did he do? Struggled to even get in the squad at Boro didn’t he?
Defence today on 20:37 - Jan 6 with 1613 viewsdameedna

Wouldnt go singling out any player. We were as expected second best. Keep hoping. Keeper is good. Been watching him a lot in the warm ups as i get there early doors. He is very skillfull maybe he could do a job as striker. Sanches got crocked and will be gutted. Way too many open chances for Wolves. Noboby in defence deserves particular credit.
Defence today on 21:16 - Jan 6 with 1529 viewsCooperman

Defence today on 20:37 - Jan 6 by dameedna

Wouldnt go singling out any player. We were as expected second best. Keep hoping. Keeper is good. Been watching him a lot in the warm ups as i get there early doors. He is very skillfull maybe he could do a job as striker. Sanches got crocked and will be gutted. Way too many open chances for Wolves. Noboby in defence deserves particular credit.

Our back up keeper could do a job as a striker you say?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024