Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A positive today - Connor Roberts 17:20 - Jan 6 with 7183 viewstreboethjack

Maybe someone at the game can give us a better idea but from the radio it sounded like he had a solid game against top Championship opposition, It's nice to have a local lad back in and around the first team. Hope he is given more of a chance going forward as he cant be any worse than Naughton this season.

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 14:29 - Jan 7 with 2050 viewsharryhpalmer

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 13:51 - Jan 7 by dobjack2

Who would want to buy Fer (apart from a club with a recruitment team as dull as ours if there is one)?

Our recruitment team, or big nose?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 14:32 - Jan 7 with 2045 viewsharryhpalmer

Roberts was recommended to Carlos by Curtis, so he said in his post match interviews.

Boro fans also praised him when I tweeted we should get him back as Monk wasn't playing him. They did say that their current right back was on fire, but Connor was a good player and would get more time eventually.

Yeovil voted him player and young player of the (same) season when he was there on loan there.

He's definitely better than Tyler Reid.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 16:11 - Jan 7 with 1977 views34dfgdf54

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 14:32 - Jan 7 by harryhpalmer

Roberts was recommended to Carlos by Curtis, so he said in his post match interviews.

Boro fans also praised him when I tweeted we should get him back as Monk wasn't playing him. They did say that their current right back was on fire, but Connor was a good player and would get more time eventually.

Yeovil voted him player and young player of the (same) season when he was there on loan there.

He's definitely better than Tyler Reid.

Sounds promising!

Give him a run of games.
A positive today - Connor Roberts on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 1906 viewsDewi1jack

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 16:11 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

Sounds promising!

Give him a run of games.

Definitely looks promising.

Ben took a few games to settle into the 1st team.
Trouble is, that was the start of the season and he had the time.
Something we don't have at the mo, due in no small part to Beaky selling players and not replacing them. Or not getting replacement right backs a couple of years ago when everyone knew Angel was past his best because of Father Time

Conner Roberts for me ahead of Naughton

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 1863 views34dfgdf54

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 18:15 - Jan 7 by Dewi1jack

Definitely looks promising.

Ben took a few games to settle into the 1st team.
Trouble is, that was the start of the season and he had the time.
Something we don't have at the mo, due in no small part to Beaky selling players and not replacing them. Or not getting replacement right backs a couple of years ago when everyone knew Angel was past his best because of Father Time

Conner Roberts for me ahead of Naughton

I haven’t seen him play so can’t comment on you’re last sentence, but I do think we need an upgrade on Naughton. People can show me stats of successful tackles and all that, but we need better, if that’s Roberts or not remains to be seen but it would be good to see an academy player in.
A positive today - Connor Roberts on 14:48 - Jan 8 with 1725 viewsDewi1jack

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 18:44 - Jan 7 by 34dfgdf54

I haven’t seen him play so can’t comment on you’re last sentence, but I do think we need an upgrade on Naughton. People can show me stats of successful tackles and all that, but we need better, if that’s Roberts or not remains to be seen but it would be good to see an academy player in.

Trouble is everyone knew we needed an upgrade on Angel due to Father time catching him.
Plus we needed backup for that RB.

Most of us thought (We were wrong we found out) that Naughton could be that RB, only to find Naughton was 3rd choice because he was a cheap English option.
Still needed backup for Naughton though with Angel being 3rd choice for us.

Then we sell our spare LB a few days prior to the window closing and don't replace him
That's due to incompetent squad strengthening and transfer dealings due to reasons we're all fairly sure of.

Only seen Connor once in a full game and he does remind me of Bens journey and how that started. That didn't turn out too badly.
I hope I'm right, because the club knew we needed RBs 3 years ago and still haven't sorted it out
Pure incompetence by someone.
Would that be the same someone who keeps buying Goalkeepers maybe????

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 15:21 - Jan 8 with 1676 viewsMattG

Can't Roberts also play on the left? I'm sure I saw him play there (and combine well with Dan James) for the U23s last season. Would be another plus, if so.
A positive today - Connor Roberts on 16:00 - Jan 8 with 1651 viewsjasper_T

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 15:21 - Jan 8 by MattG

Can't Roberts also play on the left? I'm sure I saw him play there (and combine well with Dan James) for the U23s last season. Would be another plus, if so.

He played there in one of the America tours, too. Similar to Naughton in that he's not entirely one-sided.
Login to get fewer ads

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 16:39 - Jan 8 with 1615 viewsyescomeon

Wasn't at the game but his name seemed to come up more than anyone else's on the radio. Is there much of a difference between Roberts and Yiadom?

Upthecity!

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 17:16 - Jan 8 with 1591 viewsjasper_T

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 16:39 - Jan 8 by yescomeon

Wasn't at the game but his name seemed to come up more than anyone else's on the radio. Is there much of a difference between Roberts and Yiadom?

There's certainly not enough of a difference between Yiadom and Naughton to make buying him worthwhile.

What I've seen of him in the Championship hasn't impressed me in the slightest.
A positive today - Connor Roberts on 20:22 - Jan 8 with 1525 viewsyescomeon

A positive today - Connor Roberts on 17:16 - Jan 8 by jasper_T

There's certainly not enough of a difference between Yiadom and Naughton to make buying him worthwhile.

What I've seen of him in the Championship hasn't impressed me in the slightest.

An even better point that.

Upthecity!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024