Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 18:09 - Jan 6 with 5260 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:37]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Highlights from today on 19:37 - Jan 6 with 1875 viewsOldjack

never a red

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Highlights from today on 19:40 - Jan 6 with 1872 viewsMoscowJack

Highlights from today on 19:29 - Jan 6 by TheResurrection

Do you mean the Kung Fu kick on Barrow at theirs?

Fer's was cynical. Xacha's was nasty.

No....there was a similar trip by (I think) Arsenal's left back on our right mid/winger about 18 months ago. It was clear he couldn't win the ball but he made a similar trip to Fer and got a straight red. Arsenal were furious at the time.

I think the law was soon loosened as we don't see any or many red cards for these cynical trips. I'll try and find it online...

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Highlights from today on 19:41 - Jan 6 with 1866 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

highlights look worse than the radio commentary

another poor performance

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Highlights from today on 19:46 - Jan 6 with 1848 viewsJango

Highlights from today on 19:40 - Jan 6 by MoscowJack

No....there was a similar trip by (I think) Arsenal's left back on our right mid/winger about 18 months ago. It was clear he couldn't win the ball but he made a similar trip to Fer and got a straight red. Arsenal were furious at the time.

I think the law was soon loosened as we don't see any or many red cards for these cynical trips. I'll try and find it online...

What’s annoying is Fer got a red for that, puncheon nearly ruined de Bruynes season last week by hacking him down to stop an attack and didn’t even get a yellow
Highlights from today on 19:50 - Jan 6 with 1827 viewsmonmouth

Here we go. Xhaka got a red for “kicking rather than tripping him”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1983571/granit-xhaka-to-face-three-match

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Highlights from today on 20:31 - Jan 6 with 1770 viewsswan65split

Highlights from today on 18:18 - Jan 6 by exiledclaseboy

A straight red for Fer is an absolute joke now I’ve seen it. Ridiculous. We should appeal.

Just look at last nights game, Reds/mints have all their players available for incidents worse than Fers.....us lose a player for 3 games ATM

1. Taylor hates us , check his record against us dubious decisions etc
2 in fairness Fer was a Twot.
Highlights from today on 20:34 - Jan 6 with 1766 viewsswan65split

Highlights from today on 19:50 - Jan 6 by monmouth

Here we go. Xhaka got a red for “kicking rather than tripping him”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/1983571/granit-xhaka-to-face-three-match

report says 2 yellows.
Highlights from today on 20:41 - Jan 6 with 1755 viewsMoscowJack

Highlights from today on 19:29 - Jan 6 by TheResurrection

Do you mean the Kung Fu kick on Barrow at theirs?

Fer's was cynical. Xacha's was nasty.

Actually, you're right....my memory's shot! Saying that, the only difference between the foul on Barrow and Fer was that Xhaka did lunge a bit before the cynical trip....and maybe Barrow was going a bit faster.

Arsenal didn't appeal this either, even though Wenger said the red card was disgraceful in his post-match interview....

Here's the clip....the best view is around 45 seconds:

Poll: Simple...would you want Leon in the squad right now, if he was available?

Login to get fewer ads

Highlights from today on 20:49 - Jan 6 with 1730 viewsSmellyplumz

Cracker from nordefelt we'll need a shit hot goalie in the championship!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Highlights from today on 20:55 - Jan 6 with 1703 viewsjack2jack

Highlights from today on 20:49 - Jan 6 by Smellyplumz

Cracker from nordefelt we'll need a shit hot goalie in the championship!

Mixing it up I see with a positive negative,I see what you've done there,nice one👍😀
Highlights from today on 00:25 - Jan 7 with 1593 viewsTom1912

Bit out of the loop today, watched the highlights knowing we'd drawn and Fer has been sent off. Saw the challenge and thought "okay, that's his first yellow, what did he do next?".

What the actual fck....I would really love to hear the ref justify why he thought that was a red. Desperate to even things up I expect.
Highlights from today on 05:53 - Jan 7 with 1511 viewsLoyal

Highlights from today on 18:19 - Jan 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Ha ha

Fer has a Straight red for that

What a facking cheat of a referee fair play
[Post edited 6 Jan 2018 18:19]

Thing is we have said it about this bufoon time and time again . And still he wanders about fcking up our games with no retribution whatsoever.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024