Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. 19:36 - Jan 6 with 2044 viewsBobby_Fischer

They are a Premier League team ready to go, we are in a right state

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. on 20:01 - Jan 6 with 1858 viewsOldjack

What occurred with Sanches ,did the physio come on ?did he looked injured ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. on 20:05 - Jan 6 with 1815 viewsSwanjaxs

Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. on 20:01 - Jan 6 by Oldjack

What occurred with Sanches ,did the physio come on ?did he looked injured ?

Or is he just a lazy shìthouse who doesn't give a fùck?

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. on 20:13 - Jan 6 with 1734 viewsairedale

No doubt they will look at it in MOTD.
Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. on 20:54 - Jan 6 with 1451 viewsTenbySwan

Report and 3m 22s of highlights now on BBC website.

Probably won't get more on MOTD.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42519689

On the radio it said afterwards that Sanches was injured but not so complimentary at the time apparently. I thought he'd been picking up a bit lately though and still have hopes for him.
Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. on 21:07 - Jan 6 with 1355 viewsSwanjaxs

Haven't long got back, Bony was shocking, Fer's sending off was ridiculous. on 20:05 - Jan 6 by Swanjaxs

Or is he just a lazy shìthouse who doesn't give a fùck?

Talking about shìthouse's... a downarrow from my old mucka Fart6 😂 you've been a bit quiet on the fat finger lately? Hope you had a good crimbo anyway you snivelling little cùnt 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024