Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. 08:00 - Jan 7 with 16691 viewsjackeinstein

Surely the club should have a word and put a stop to it, he and his son are just embarrassing our club by continuing his twitter war of words step down and then play your Twitter game.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:13 - Jan 7 with 6577 viewsminimichu

Surely it can’t be too much of a war coz every time he reads something he doesn’t like he blocks the sender. Wars would be easy if the enemy could be hand picked. He’s a gutless coward and a cancer at our club.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:16 - Jan 7 with 6573 viewswaynekerr55

For him to step down would indicate that he has a semblence of a conscience, much like it would for Jenkins and Morgan.

Some of the abuse they get is out of order, but they need to move on and enjoy the rewards they gained from their initial risk

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:19 - Jan 7 with 6570 viewswobbly

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:16 - Jan 7 by waynekerr55

For him to step down would indicate that he has a semblence of a conscience, much like it would for Jenkins and Morgan.

Some of the abuse they get is out of order, but they need to move on and enjoy the rewards they gained from their initial risk

Exactly. Those 30 pieces of silver aren’t going to count themselves, you know.

On your way, Dimwit.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:21 - Jan 7 with 6561 viewsexiledclaseboy

I just read through some of last night’s twitter exchanges. There was a threat of making mortgage statements public and everything.

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:24 - Jan 7 with 6546 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:21 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

I just read through some of last night’s twitter exchanges. There was a threat of making mortgage statements public and everything.

How long before he's back on protected mode, I wonder

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:38 - Jan 7 with 6509 viewsjackeinstein

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 08:21 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Just embarrassing he is our clubs Vice Chairman, I have no problem in what he does in his private lie and I understand that he must get plenty of abuse but as a Vice Chairman of the club fukin grow up you tool acting like a 10 year old. I have no animosity towards him just don’t keep dragging the club down.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 09:23 - Jan 7 with 6401 viewsswan65split

its a standard thing for people in charge to do.....just look at Trump!!!

sorry to an old fecker someone in a high position , needs to act in a responsible nature, to gain respect, what we see now is behaviour where youngsters coming up see as acceptable ..........not in my world it isnt.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:27 - Jan 7 with 6232 viewsGowerjack

He's blocked me despite me never having tweeted anything about or to him

Good job he doesn't know about my second account!

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:33 - Jan 7 with 6217 viewswhoflungdung

Shall I tweet him ,Steve

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:38 - Jan 7 with 6186 viewsDarran

Some of the abuse is quite pathetic.
I’m not going to stick up for anyone here but I said weeks ago I don’t understand why nobody at the club from the Owners,Chairman,Vice Chairman etc haven’t stepped in to sort JVZ out when they are all fully aware of what he’s been doing and he’s been doing it for a long time now.

Oh and as a father of a disabled daughter who looks different I’d like to see those two brothers have their faces rearranged so badly that people point and stare at them for the rest of their lives.
Some things you just don’t say and they come across as a pair of lowlife çunts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:56 - Jan 7 with 6136 viewsswanseacityx

Did anybody see Phil on twitter last night asking to see Leighs Mortgage application and statements from years ago when he first bought the club? This is very odd behaviour from Phil maybe he has finally lost the plot in a desperate bid to discredit Leigh.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:58 - Jan 7 with 6132 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:56 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Did anybody see Phil on twitter last night asking to see Leighs Mortgage application and statements from years ago when he first bought the club? This is very odd behaviour from Phil maybe he has finally lost the plot in a desperate bid to discredit Leigh.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:59 - Jan 7 with 6120 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:00 - Jan 7 with 6117 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:59 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:00 - Jan 7 with 6115 viewsgetcarter

I suggest Phil should take a backward step, this is not helping .
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:01 - Jan 7 with 6112 viewsNeath_Jack

Those young Dineen kids need to be careful on there too, they're going to say the wrong thing to someone, and cop for an unfortunate one.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:02 - Jan 7 with 6107 viewswhoflungdung

Those that saved the club are now destroying it

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:03 - Jan 7 with 6104 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:38 - Jan 7 by Darran

Some of the abuse is quite pathetic.
I’m not going to stick up for anyone here but I said weeks ago I don’t understand why nobody at the club from the Owners,Chairman,Vice Chairman etc haven’t stepped in to sort JVZ out when they are all fully aware of what he’s been doing and he’s been doing it for a long time now.

Oh and as a father of a disabled daughter who looks different I’d like to see those two brothers have their faces rearranged so badly that people point and stare at them for the rest of their lives.
Some things you just don’t say and they come across as a pair of lowlife çunts.

I saw them play football a few times years ago pair of useless arrogant boys. I can assure you they would not have said those things to Johns face either. Proper little scumbags.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:05 - Jan 7 with 6095 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:00 - Jan 7 by getcarter

I suggest Phil should take a backward step, this is not helping .

He will probably delete this and ban me when he sees it but that says everything. You are correct.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:06 - Jan 7 with 6081 viewswhoflungdung

You ll be disappointed if you're expecting a ban

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:08 - Jan 7 with 6059 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:05 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

He will probably delete this and ban me when he sees it but that says everything. You are correct.

I doubt he will I doubt very much he cares what some anonymous scrote has to say about it all

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:15 - Jan 7 with 6029 viewsJackfath

In my opinion this is all getting utterly pathetic. Surely now is not the time for people to be slinging mud via twitter and internet forums. Have some dignity!

If the allegations are strong enough, then get the accused into court and settle it. Washing ones laundry in public will do no favours for any party.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:18 - Jan 7 with 6021 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:56 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

That’s not actually what happened though is it. Dineen told Phil he could show a mortgage statement from back them for some reason.

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:20 - Jan 7 with 6014 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:18 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

That’s not actually what happened though is it. Dineen told Phil he could show a mortgage statement from back them for some reason.

Phil did ask to see the application.....it is what it is.....very strange behaviour.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:22 - Jan 7 with 5992 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:18 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Just this so Phil asked the next logical question

And then we had a discussion via private message to finish the discussion. As it was private the answers given won’t be disclosed

Calling someone a liar though is slanderous

This post has been edited by an administrator
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024