Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. 08:00 - Jan 7 with 16767 viewsjackeinstein

Surely the club should have a word and put a stop to it, he and his son are just embarrassing our club by continuing his twitter war of words step down and then play your Twitter game.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:22 - Jan 7 with 2249 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:20 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Phil did ask to see the application.....it is what it is.....very strange behaviour.

He didn’t though did he? You posted the tweet yourself mun.

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:23 - Jan 7 with 2245 viewsNeath_Jack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:20 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Phil did ask to see the application.....it is what it is.....very strange behaviour.

No he didn't.

You're making a clown of yourself now, silly billy.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:25 - Jan 7 with 2236 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:22 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

He didn’t though did he? You posted the tweet yourself mun.

"I have no desire to see the statements, the application on the other hand"

Then the question of the reason for remortgage to buy shares.

This is an obsession to discredit and its cringeworthy.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:26 - Jan 7 with 2226 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:25 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

You’re an odd fella.

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:26 - Jan 7 with 2225 viewsswanseacityx

Neathjack denying black and white /
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:27 - Jan 7 with 2218 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:00 - Jan 7 by getcarter

I suggest Phil should take a backward step, this is not helping .

I’m completed on the moment

Leigh offered information, I asked for different information, Leigh gave the answer, I accepted the answer and it tied in with my understanding

I completely resented the insinuation by the one/two people that the comments made were being condoned

Father in laws 71st birthday today - the question is do I have beef or pork for lunch
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:27 - Jan 7 with 2209 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:27 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

Leigh offered information, I asked for different information, Leigh gave the answer, I accepted the answer and it tied in with my understanding

I completely resented the insinuation by the one/two people that the comments made were being condoned

Father in laws 71st birthday today - the question is do I have beef or pork for lunch

Have a bit of both!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 2207 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:26 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

You’re an odd fella.

I am not the one asking to see peoples mortgage applications.

I am also not the one defending it.

Whos odd again?
Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:28 - Jan 7 with 2203 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:25 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

So cringeworthy he replied to it. But you can’t see that bit can you ?

No ban coming your way, contrary to your view I don’t do it
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:29 - Jan 7 with 2193 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:27 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Have a bit of both!

That’s probably what’s going to happen

Any adviceon vegetables? I’m not a lover of swede
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:30 - Jan 7 with 2179 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:29 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

That’s probably what’s going to happen

Any adviceon vegetables? I’m not a lover of swede

Don't have swede and ask for a little extra of the other vegetables on offer.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:31 - Jan 7 with 2177 viewsswanseacityx

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:28 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

So cringeworthy he replied to it. But you can’t see that bit can you ?

No ban coming your way, contrary to your view I don’t do it

I do like you Phil...you devote a large part of your life to the club.

Just wish you would drop the negative agenda.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:33 - Jan 7 with 2159 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:30 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Don't have swede and ask for a little extra of the other vegetables on offer.

And extra apple sauce too very partial to both apple and mint sauce
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:35 - Jan 7 with 2141 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:31 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

I do like you Phil...you devote a large part of your life to the club.

Just wish you would drop the negative agenda.

For fúck sake have a day off will you. You're like Chemical Ali on crack

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:41 - Jan 7 with 2125 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:33 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

And extra apple sauce too very partial to both apple and mint sauce

Not on the same plate surely?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:45 - Jan 7 with 2106 viewsswanseacityx

I forgot how much planet swans was a 'pat on the back fest'.

Grow a personality.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:46 - Jan 7 with 2096 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:45 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Grow a personality.

Do you think the sale has benefited the club Butt?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:52 - Jan 7 with 2081 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:46 - Jan 7 by Darran

Do you think the sale has benefited the club Butt?

We've now got "Jacks Zone"

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:54 - Jan 7 with 2068 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:52 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

We've now got "Jacks Zone"

Climate change has put paid to that a lot lately.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:07 - Jan 7 with 2026 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:45 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Grow a personality.

Says the mouthpiece for the former shareholders 😴

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:10 - Jan 7 with 2012 viewsGowerjack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 11:27 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

Just make sure you have the right accompniant.

Yorkshire Pudding for Beef.

Apple sauce for Pork.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:11 - Jan 7 with 2007 viewsWarwickHunt

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 10:56 - Jan 7 by swanseacityx

Did anybody see Phil on twitter last night asking to see Leighs Mortgage application and statements from years ago when he first bought the club? This is very odd behaviour from Phil maybe he has finally lost the plot in a desperate bid to discredit Leigh.

Dineen doesn't need any help with that.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:35 - Jan 7 with 1952 viewswaynekerr55

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:11 - Jan 7 by WarwickHunt

Dineen doesn't need any help with that.

"when he first bought the club"?

You mean when he bought shares in the club

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:40 - Jan 7 with 1936 viewsmax936

I agree with Fathy on this one, its got to be a bit of both, prefer Turkey and Beef failing that Pork is a good option.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 12:41 - Jan 7 with 1932 viewswobbly

I’m sure the date of the application would be interesting. He was probably the Supporters trust board representative at the time.

Nice touch, seeing as he went to such lengths having used that position to f*ck the trust later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024