Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. 08:00 - Jan 7 with 16688 viewsjackeinstein

Surely the club should have a word and put a stop to it, he and his son are just embarrassing our club by continuing his twitter war of words step down and then play your Twitter game.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:48 - Jan 7 with 2892 viewsDarran

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:47 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Ooh. Can I come?

Over his sausage?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:57 - Jan 7 with 2871 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:45 - Jan 7 by Cooperman

I’ve found Edwards of Conwy fare quite palatable (>70% pork), picked them up in Tesco. I guess there’s a more local offering of equal standing though, just maybe not in a supermarket

http://www.topsausages.com/products/beef-horseradish-and-spring-onion-sausage-03

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:59 - Jan 7 with 2861 viewsTheResurrection

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:29 - Jan 7 by Darran

Because he’s a troll but you already know that.

And this from you? The worst variation of troll you'd come across. If Dr Winston has banned him then do me a favour please and reverse that. Phil did it earlier so don't play the idiot.

If he's to go then fairs fair and get rid of a load others too.

Otherwise sort it out.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:01 - Jan 7 with 2855 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:59 - Jan 7 by TheResurrection

And this from you? The worst variation of troll you'd come across. If Dr Winston has banned him then do me a favour please and reverse that. Phil did it earlier so don't play the idiot.

If he's to go then fairs fair and get rid of a load others too.

Otherwise sort it out.

Do you like sausages my friend? There's a glorious thread devoted to them.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:03 - Jan 7 with 2842 viewsTheResurrection

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:01 - Jan 7 by Jackfath

Do you like sausages my friend? There's a glorious thread devoted to them.

Fack your sausages.

Who banned him???

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:04 - Jan 7 with 2836 viewsSwanjaxs

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:03 - Jan 7 by TheResurrection

Fack your sausages.

Who banned him???

😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:05 - Jan 7 with 2827 viewsJackfath

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:03 - Jan 7 by TheResurrection

Fack your sausages.

Who banned him???

Imaging facking a sausage! You'd have to wait until it's cooled down otherwise you may burn your bell end.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:07 - Jan 7 with 2821 viewsHighjack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 14:18 - Jan 7 by E20Jack

Is the scientifically correct answer.

Yes there is absolutely little doubt left in my mind as I nibble on this scrumptious radish.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Login to get fewer ads

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:49 - Jan 7 with 2742 viewsWitneyjack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:36 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

The father in law used to do that when I first got together with Mrs S. Very odd indeed. Gravy as well mind.

My father in law still has baked beans and gravy with sausage and mash. Mind you he is American. ....
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:53 - Jan 7 with 2729 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:49 - Jan 7 by Witneyjack

My father in law still has baked beans and gravy with sausage and mash. Mind you he is American. ....

Nothing better in my eyes that Fish & Chip shop jumbo sausage beans and chips in a tray with lashings of salt and vinegar, not good for you granted but nothing tasty is, once in a while won't hurt.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:57 - Jan 7 with 2720 viewsPhil_S

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:49 - Jan 7 by Witneyjack

I can do the baked beans but gravy is then wrong. Branston Pickle on the other hand...
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:00 - Jan 7 with 2709 viewsWitneyjack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:57 - Jan 7 by Phil_S

I can do the baked beans but gravy is then wrong. Branston Pickle on the other hand...

Very wrong ! Branston pickle ? Now you're talking !
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 2699 viewsWitneyjack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 17:53 - Jan 7 by max936

Nothing better in my eyes that Fish & Chip shop jumbo sausage beans and chips in a tray with lashings of salt and vinegar, not good for you granted but nothing tasty is, once in a while won't hurt.

You can't have vinegar with beans! So wrong....
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:11 - Jan 7 with 2684 viewsmonmouth

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:42 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Tesco finest pork and leek sausages. Fantastic they are, and 80% meat.

20% leek?

Just guessing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:15 - Jan 7 with 2662 viewsexiledclaseboy

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:11 - Jan 7 by monmouth

20% leek?

Just guessing.

9%. 11% assorted gubbins.

Poll: Tory leader

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:17 - Jan 7 with 2655 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 16:40 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

I haven't eaten them for years since i saw the meat content.

Any recommendations for locally sourced sausages from supermarkets?

Sainsbury’s taste the difference sweet chilli sausages are lovely.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:20 - Jan 7 with 2641 viewswaynekerr55

I saw a programme once when they tried to get offal sausages on the market. The testers loved the taste but couldn't get their head around the fact that it wasn't the normal meat.

I also watched Jimmy and Jamie the other day and they were trying to promote mutton (in Wales) It looked awesome. On another note I've just mauled a 2.35 chicken from Aldi. I'm a bad man but it tasted good.😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:25 - Jan 7 with 2625 viewsmonmouth

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:15 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

9%. 11% assorted gubbins.

The problem with 80% ‘meat’ of course is that minced up rectum is ‘meat’, as is minced bollock.

I stopped eating meat 3 years ago after seeing a programme about what goes into, funnily enough, premium sausages and Cornish pasties.

No problem with meat eaters, sometimes fancy some but just can’t stomach the thought. My preference now is ‘nothing with eyes’...except smoked haddock. Still like smoked haddock. Oh, and potatoes, obviously.

Have a close Chinese friend who thinks it very amusing. I think Chinese people might munch anything, at any stage of life or death.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:43 - Jan 7 with 2591 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:02 - Jan 7 by Witneyjack

You can't have vinegar with beans! So wrong....

Over the chips then put the beans over mun, another sprinkle of vin over the top won't hurt mun.

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:46 - Jan 7 with 2583 viewsSwanjaxs

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:43 - Jan 7 by max936

Over the chips then put the beans over mun, another sprinkle of vin over the top won't hurt mun.

Am i the only one who puts salt, pepper and vinegar on everything before even tasting my food? It drive's my missus insane 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 19:09 - Jan 7 with 2548 viewsNeath_Jack

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:46 - Jan 7 by Swanjaxs

Am i the only one who puts salt, pepper and vinegar on everything before even tasting my food? It drive's my missus insane 😂

Vinegar goes on practically everything cooked that i eat, including spag ball, beans on toast etc. Mint sauce goes on every cooked dinner i have, no mint sauce = no eating the dinner.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 19:16 - Jan 7 with 2515 viewsNeathJack

Bloke in work with me doesn't' like gravy so has masala sauce on his dinner.
Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 19:19 - Jan 7 with 2502 viewsDarran

I was having breakfast in an hotel once and a Scottish fella had porridge with smoked salmon on top.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 19:24 - Jan 7 with 2476 viewswhoflungdung

Jumbo sausages ! IT gets worse .more preservatives mun

It's like what goes into pies. You wouldn't want to see it.

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 19:26 - Jan 7 with 2466 viewsmax936

Leigh Dineen Vice Chairman an embarrassment step down. on 18:46 - Jan 7 by Swanjaxs

I rarely use salt except on Chip Shop chips which I rarely have although I did have some a few times before Christmas as it was poxy freezing in work.
Pepper though is a thing of beauty love it, any excuse to use it and I do.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024