Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ars caught with their pants down there.... 16:25 - Jan 7 with 3343 viewsSwanjaxs

Another shock perhaps...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 16:25 - Jan 7 with 3336 viewsSwanjaxs

..... maybe not 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 16:53 - Jan 7 with 3241 viewsNeath_Jack

Second was a cracker.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:06 - Jan 7 with 3179 viewsSwanjaxs

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 16:53 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Second was a cracker.

Quality 👍

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:47 - Jan 7 with 3073 viewsSwanjaxs

What a nutjob of a game 😂

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:47 - Jan 7 with 3066 viewsNeath_Jack

Wenger going to be absolutely tamping after this one. Two pens and one looks like it was a double touch.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:48 - Jan 7 with 3058 viewsSwanjaxs

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:47 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Wenger going to be absolutely tamping after this one. Two pens and one looks like it was a double touch.

And now a red card for Forest... double touch for me 👍
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 17:49]

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:50 - Jan 7 with 3041 viewsNeath_Jack

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:48 - Jan 7 by Swanjaxs

And now a red card for Forest... double touch for me 👍
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 17:49]

I love a double touch.

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:51 - Jan 7 with 3036 viewsSwanjaxs

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:50 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

I love a double touch.

Touché 😁

Login to get fewer ads

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:51 - Jan 7 with 3034 viewsPrivate_Partz

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:47 - Jan 7 by Swanjaxs

What a nutjob of a game 😂

Hardly surprising when there us a nut job officiating.....and an unfit one at that.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:53 - Jan 7 with 3016 viewsLeonWasGod

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:51 - Jan 7 by Private_Partz

Hardly surprising when there us a nut job officiating.....and an unfit one at that.

Who is it?
Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:54 - Jan 7 with 3006 viewsGlyn1

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:51 - Jan 7 by Private_Partz

Someone was trying to claim that Anthony Taylor was the worst referee in the Premier League - not with Jon Moss around, he isn't. But it's hard to feel sorry for Arsenal once they decided to play such a weak team.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:56 - Jan 7 with 2987 viewsMrSwerve

That Arsenal Fan TV sh!te is going to be hilarious 'blud'.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:58 - Jan 7 with 2971 viewscanhecatchit

Nice to see Ooooooh Sian Massey back officiating, she never gets it wrong !

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 18:02 - Jan 7 with 2943 viewsNOTRAC

Why do these big clubs take such chances by fielding such weak teams.Two or three changes perhaps, but that selection was just crazy.Could see the end of Wenger.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 18:04 - Jan 7 with 2919 viewsSwanjaxs

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:58 - Jan 7 by canhecatchit

Nice to see Ooooooh Sian Massey back officiating, she never gets it wrong !

In fairness she never makes a bad call.👏

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 19:51 - Jan 7 with 2719 viewsHeadmaster

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 17:56 - Jan 7 by MrSwerve

That Arsenal Fan TV sh!te is going to be hilarious 'blud'.

Here we go...
Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 19:57 - Jan 7 with 2696 viewsSwanjaxs

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 19:51 - Jan 7 by Headmaster

Here we go...

Fair play ArsenalFanTV come up trumps again, never fail .... comedy gold 😂😂😂
[Post edited 7 Jan 2018 19:59]

Ars caught with their pants down there.... on 05:28 - Jan 8 with 2488 viewsJethroJack

Good effort by this fella...but Claude's the main man 😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024