Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football Shirt Nerds 16:34 - Jan 7 with 8746 viewsNeath_Jack

Must be some posters here who like to buy or collect retro football jerseys. The link below has a couple of Swansea and Wales ones available. You're welcome.

https://aztecretro.com/collections/featured-products?page=2

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Football Shirt Nerds on 21:44 - Feb 12 with 1175 viewsbuilthjack

Football Shirt Nerds on 21:25 - Feb 12 by Neath_Jack

This is his website retrofootballtop.com

That's grand. He could do with updating his site though.
That other company you said about seemed very dodgy. I just read the reviews and most are awful. Best avoid that one.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Football Shirt Nerds on 23:12 - Feb 12 with 1146 viewsmajorraglan

Football Shirt Nerds on 07:59 - Mar 3 by Banosswan

I was actually going to post that this shirt looks horrendous! I'm obviously too young.

Classic Admiral kit from the late 70s, that was jst about the dogs bo...cks when I was a kid. JD Sports sell a couple of classic Wales Shirts and this is one.
Football Shirt Nerds on 23:41 - Feb 12 with 1138 viewsHumpty

The link in the OP no longer works.
Football Shirt Nerds on 23:45 - Feb 12 with 1124 viewsjedijack

Football Shirt Nerds on 23:41 - Feb 12 by Humpty

The link in the OP no longer works.

Expired today:

Domain Name: AZTECRETRO.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2078589531_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
Registrar URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated Date: 2020-01-14T16:41:00Z
Creation Date: 2016-12-02T04:21:24Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2020-12-02T04:21:24Z
Football Shirt Nerds on 09:23 - Feb 13 with 1049 viewsProfessor

Football Shirt Nerds on 22:50 - Jan 7 by bonymine

What a shirt that was ....Barca, Swans away v Tottenham @ WHL....1978

Guilty story here now ....lived in the Sandfields for many years and on one drunken night out a Swans mini bus was left unlocked in Glamorgan Street and I helped myself to one of the 1st Team’s prized ‘ ‘Barca/Spurs’ away shirt....

Back in those days not many shirts had embroidered badges, I wore it with pride and scored many great goals in training.....Happy Days indeed .....

Sorry Les Chappell yes it was me from the Paxton all those years ago 👍👍

https://www.toffs.com/shop-by-team/football/championship/swansea-city/swansea-ci

The full link-not sure what the Bukta retros are like but TOFFS are legit.
Football Shirt Nerds on 09:26 - Feb 13 with 1048 viewsPhil_S

Football Shirt Nerds on 21:25 - Feb 12 by Neath_Jack

This is his website retrofootballtop.com

Absolutely love these - have invested in the hooped one when he did it and also the DP ones he is now selling

Our commercial department missed a big trip in not entering into the retro shirt market
Football Shirt Nerds on 09:28 - Feb 13 with 1042 viewsProfessor

Football Shirt Nerds on 09:26 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Absolutely love these - have invested in the hooped one when he did it and also the DP ones he is now selling

Our commercial department missed a big trip in not entering into the retro shirt market

They did briefly Phil- 'classic shirts' linked to legends. Problem was they were not very good. I reckon about 6 years ago.
Football Shirt Nerds on 09:30 - Feb 13 with 1034 viewsPhil_S

Football Shirt Nerds on 09:28 - Feb 13 by Professor

They did briefly Phil- 'classic shirts' linked to legends. Problem was they were not very good. I reckon about 6 years ago.

It was part of the centenary celebrations and you are right, they werent very good.

Its OK though as we had a shop in town
Login to get fewer ads

Football Shirt Nerds on 12:45 - Feb 13 with 996 viewsNeath_Jack

Football Shirt Nerds on 09:26 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

A huge trick, Phil.

Those retro tops would fly off the shelves.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Football Shirt Nerds on 12:50 - Feb 13 with 990 viewstheloneranger

Football Shirt Nerds on 22:17 - Jan 7 by Lohengrin

Tosh had that Barca shirt framed on the wall of his Vetch field office. If I remember correctly it was a Johan Cruyff shirt from the 1976 Uefa Cup semi-final match at Anfield.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Football Shirt Nerds on 13:10 - Feb 13 with 978 viewsPhil_S

Football Shirt Nerds on 12:45 - Feb 13 by Neath_Jack

A huge trick, Phil.

Those retro tops would fly off the shelves.

Definitely a huge market and one that could be capitalised on but need to be made right which - as pointed out earlier in the thread - they tried and didnt make them well

Not like our commercial team to miss out mind...
Football Shirt Nerds on 13:30 - Feb 13 with 967 viewsProfessor

Football Shirt Nerds on 13:10 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Definitely a huge market and one that could be capitalised on but need to be made right which - as pointed out earlier in the thread - they tried and didnt make them well

Not like our commercial team to miss out mind...

There is demand-for the right shirt. Need to be more accurate than the centenary ones or indeed the TOFFS shirts. There is an 'Action' Matchwinner Shirt on eBay for over 200 quid (with the shoulder stripes). I reckon good replicates of the Patrick Division 1 and the Matchwinner/Le Coq shirts would do well-Rob Elsey is showing there is demand (have ordered a Hummel one)
Football Shirt Nerds on 13:54 - Feb 13 with 949 viewsdna

1976 Wales shirt - £25 JD Sports

https://www.jdsports.co.uk/product/red-official-team-wales-home-1976-shirt/19425
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024