Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great News Ski Sunday 17:24 - Jan 7 with 2296 viewsmax936

is back on marvellous stuff

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Great News Ski Sunday on 20:54 - Jan 7 with 867 viewsmax936

Great News Ski Sunday on 20:48 - Jan 7 by dickythorpe

http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/shop/product/yogi-tea-throat-comfort-organic-60

This works well for me Max. I buy it from Amazon

What's the taste like Dicky?

Great News Ski Sunday on 21:08 - Jan 7 with 853 viewsdickythorpe

Gingery, I let it cool then neck it. I haven't been off sick with tonsillitis for the 9 years I have been taking it.
Great News Ski Sunday on 22:15 - Jan 7 with 834 viewsmax936

Great News Ski Sunday on 21:08 - Jan 7 by dickythorpe

Gingery, I let it cool then neck it. I haven't been off sick with tonsillitis for the 9 years I have been taking it.

I'll pop there tomoz and pick some up how long does it take to ease the throat Dicky?

Great News Ski Sunday on 07:44 - Jan 8 with 816 viewsdickythorpe

IT works quite quickly for me. Just leave it cool and say after 10-15 mins slurp it in one.
Great News Ski Sunday on 10:21 - Jan 8 with 804 viewsHighjack

Great News Ski Sunday on 20:44 - Jan 7 by max936

Levi in Finland is good, but weather can be brutally cold up on top but the front run would be great for young children, Borovets Bulgaria is another place, never been to Andorra.

Borovets is the best option, it's cheap as hell (litre of beer for about 6 lev), the slopes are decent, the scenery is great, and there's loads to do in the evening.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Great News Ski Sunday on 10:57 - Jan 8 with 797 viewsmax936

Great News Ski Sunday on 10:21 - Jan 8 by Highjack

Borovets is the best option, it's cheap as hell (litre of beer for about 6 lev), the slopes are decent, the scenery is great, and there's loads to do in the evening.

Just got to be careful there, the last time I went we got caught up in a rumpus, we were leaving a pub up on the right hand side of the main entrance to the front slopes, it kicked off over somin my lad who has hearing difficulties walked straight into it, think he was about 11 or 12 at the time, and some yobbish tw@t grabbed his hood and pulled him out of the way, the red mist came down in front of my eyes
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 11:12]

Great News Ski Sunday on 11:16 - Jan 8 with 786 viewssherpajacob

Great News Ski Sunday on 10:57 - Jan 8 by max936

Just got to be careful there, the last time I went we got caught up in a rumpus, we were leaving a pub up on the right hand side of the main entrance to the front slopes, it kicked off over somin my lad who has hearing difficulties walked straight into it, think he was about 11 or 12 at the time, and some yobbish tw@t grabbed his hood and pulled him out of the way, the red mist came down in front of my eyes

Been to pamporovo, twice, first time loved it. Second time, too many people for the amount of piste, and too many Irish.

Did Andorra (soldeu) without kids, it seemed well geared to families. but the experience may be different and long transfers

Andorra/ Bulgaria have advantage of being sunnier and cheaper than the Alps.

Did a week in Glenshee once, No, No, No, never, never again.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Great News Ski Sunday on 11:45 - Jan 8 with 783 viewsmax936

Great News Ski Sunday on 11:16 - Jan 8 by sherpajacob

Been to pamporovo, twice, first time loved it. Second time, too many people for the amount of piste, and too many Irish.

Did Andorra (soldeu) without kids, it seemed well geared to families. but the experience may be different and long transfers

Andorra/ Bulgaria have advantage of being sunnier and cheaper than the Alps.

Did a week in Glenshee once, No, No, No, never, never again.

Went to Austria the last time we went that was good some excellent runs there, plenty for all levels to, I'm a blue/red level, have down Blacks but feel more comfortable on the blue and reds, but they differ from resort/countries though, World Cup run in Levi is a Black, but its a fairly comfortable run, does get a bit narrow up on first part, but just ski that part out then relax.

Login to get fewer ads

Great News Ski Sunday on 12:04 - Jan 8 with 771 viewsMo_Wives

Great News Ski Sunday on 17:36 - Jan 7 by Highjack

That's got to be a bloke.

Yeah, but he's acting like a Sheila. Strewth...what a galah.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Great News Ski Sunday on 12:20 - Jan 8 with 763 viewsHighjack

Great News Ski Sunday on 10:57 - Jan 8 by max936

The atmosphere was great when I went, made a load of friends for life.

Les Contamines had superb snow but the whole place just seems to shut down at about 5pm, very few bars or nightlife.

Been to quite a few places round the Alps, it's very hit and miss and too expensive for what you get.

Canada is top of my list next.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Great News Ski Sunday on 12:22 - Jan 8 with 762 viewsHighjack

Great News Ski Sunday on 12:04 - Jan 8 by Mo_Wives

Yeah, but he's acting like a Sheila. Strewth...what a galah.

I am thoroughly ashamed of myself for misgendering this chap/person/ladything and will now go off and check my privilege.

Great News Ski Sunday on 12:31 - Jan 8 with 752 viewsMo_Wives

Great News Ski Sunday on 12:22 - Jan 8 by Highjack

I am thoroughly ashamed of myself for misgendering this chap/person/ladything and will now go off and check my privilege.

OK, you do that, I'm gonna stay here and see if I can take him up the arse.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024