Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). 17:55 - Jan 7 with 4758 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Hi, I need help in making contact with Roger who has a Son Richard (sorry but surname not known) if you know their whereabouts please can you pass this message on asking them to make contact, or even better ask him to phone ticket owner, cheers.
Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:04 - Jan 7 with 4713 viewsSmellyplumz

Aye righto 👍👀

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:07 - Jan 7 with 4693 viewsSwanjaxs

I know a Roger living in Treboeth if that helps....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:18 - Jan 7 with 4634 viewsNeath_Jack

Have you sold your season ticket to someone who has failed to give it back?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:18 - Jan 7 with 4628 viewsNogginthenog

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:07 - Jan 7 by Swanjaxs

I know a Roger living in Treboeth if that helps....

I know someone who was rogered in Treboeth.
Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:20 - Jan 7 with 4611 viewsSwanjaxs

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:18 - Jan 7 by Nogginthenog

😲

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:26 - Jan 7 with 4566 viewsmonmouth

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:18 - Jan 7 by Nogginthenog

And Dicked?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:28 - Jan 7 with 4258 viewsalwaysblackandwhite

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 18:18 - Jan 7 by Neath_Jack

Have you sold your season ticket to someone who has failed to give it back?

No..
Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:29 - Jan 7 with 4242 viewsSwanjaxs

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:28 - Jan 7 by alwaysblackandwhite

No..

Has he slept with your missus then? 🤔

Login to get fewer ads

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:32 - Jan 7 with 4230 viewsFlashberryjack

Has he won £20,0000 in the Nigerian lottery ?

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:35 - Jan 7 with 4215 viewsMo_Wives

Did he get his middle name from Orson Welles?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:37 - Jan 7 with 4203 viewsexiledclaseboy

Is this Planet Grindr?

Poll: Tory leader

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:51 - Jan 7 with 4136 viewsMo_Wives

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:37 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Is this Planet Grindr?

No, it's 'Desperately seeking a Roger.com'

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 21:58 - Jan 7 with 4112 viewsDarran

Roger and Dick?

Mmmmmm.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 01:31 - Jan 8 with 3897 viewsLoyal

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 11:50 - Jan 8 with 3648 viewsKerouac

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 01:31 - Jan 8 by Loyal

I don't know about Mary but Yvette definitely loves dick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 11:54 - Jan 8 with 3637 viewsMo_Wives

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 01:31 - Jan 8 by Loyal

Sounds like the message that the Angel of the Lord gave to Joseph in the 'Alternative Bible'.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 13:20 - Jan 8 with 3459 viewsLoyal

Looking for Roger or son Richard (somewhere in Birchgrove). on 11:54 - Jan 8 by Mo_Wives

Sounds like the message that the Angel of the Lord gave to Joseph in the 'Alternative Bible'.

It's a thing of beauty.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024