Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beards 20:52 - Jan 7 with 4282 viewsmax936

anyone on here grow one? just shaved mine off it was getting scruffy and it was a tad patchy and getting on my nerves I tried to tidy it up, but give up and took the lot off feel better now

There's a few products on the market, but do they really help anyone know?

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Beards on 21:51 - Jan 7 with 1755 viewsexiledclaseboy

Beards on 21:38 - Jan 7 by Darran

Look distinguished.

Prick

Poll: Tory leader

Beards on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 1737 viewsDarran

Beards on 21:51 - Jan 7 by exiledclaseboy

Prick

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Beards on 22:13 - Jan 7 with 1716 viewsmax936

Prick

Correct.

Beards on 22:17 - Jan 7 with 1703 viewsstevethejack

Beards on 21:07 - Jan 7 by Darran

Looks like the Yorkshire Ripper
Beards on 00:04 - Jan 8 with 1653 viewsepaul

8 years and counting, ok shaved it off twice but grown it straight back, seen it go from gingerish to now fully grey in that time. In fact my missus has never seen me without a beard and doesnt want me to shave it off!!

Tbh dont think I could imagine myself without it and it's not a hipster thing!! Probably an age thing
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 0:12]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 00:09 - Jan 8 with 1647 viewsSwanjaxs

Surely facial hair gets in the way though... I'm not talking about the well trimmed beard or moustache, but anything over let's say half an inch is going to attract debris 😕

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Beards (n/t) on 00:13 - Jan 8 with 1641 viewsepaul

anyone on here grow one? just shaved mine off it was getting scruffy and it was a tad patchy and getting on my nerves I tried to tidy it up, but give up and took the lot off feel better now

Youve never had one bit of bumfluff at best mun
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 0:15]

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Beards on 02:15 - Jan 8 with 1606 viewsEbo

I've had mine about 4 months now, no tache just an Amish type beard but not as bushy as this

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Beards on 04:03 - Jan 8 with 1590 viewsThursday

Beards on 02:15 - Jan 8 by Ebo

I've had mine about 4 months now, no tache just an Amish type beard but not as bushy as this

I tried this one after giving mutton chops a go. Hindsight is going to be your best friend here.
Beards (n/t) on 11:03 - Jan 8 with 1537 viewsmax936

Beards (n/t) on 00:13 - Jan 8 by epaul

Youve never had one bit of bumfluff at best mun
[Post edited 8 Jan 2018 0:15]

Yours ain't the best either Tiger,

There were a three brothers on Dragons Den looking for investment for their beard growth products, which prompted this thread, they had investment to off Peter Jones and one of the new Dragons can't think of his name though, but they put 150k in between them for 20% so they must see something in their products, kit cost 48 beer tokens though fuk that.

Beards on 14:23 - Jan 8 with 1483 viewsswanjackal

Beards. Well I have a feeling my next door neighbour may be a beard for her partner.

Facially, personally have not been clean shaven since my wedding day. Ranges from a trimmed Kristofferson style to almost Merlin-esque.

As to swanjaxs comment, visually needing all the help I can get, pruning to the stump can often be on the agenda.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Beards on 16:54 - Jan 8 with 1442 viewsFieryJack

Only ever grew a beard once - when I was 18. Massive, scruffy fugging thing. I was a fresher student, but my contemporaries thought I was a bloody 36 year old lecturer.

Then I grew up.

Beards are gross, unhygienic & generally disgusting - the trendy growth of hippies & their hipster grandsons.

And women, on the whole, aren't keen on them, particularly during cunnilingus.

Bearded men look shifty, evil & possibly into devil-worship.

One bearded scrote of my acquaintance is just too lazy or tight to pick up a razor.

Beards should be banned.
Beards on 16:58 - Jan 8 with 1430 viewsMo_Wives

Beards on 16:54 - Jan 8 by FieryJack

Only ever grew a beard once - when I was 18. Massive, scruffy fugging thing. I was a fresher student, but my contemporaries thought I was a bloody 36 year old lecturer.

Then I grew up.

Beards are gross, unhygienic & generally disgusting - the trendy growth of hippies & their hipster grandsons.

And women, on the whole, aren't keen on them, particularly during cunnilingus.

Bearded men look shifty, evil & possibly into devil-worship.

One bearded scrote of my acquaintance is just too lazy or tight to pick up a razor.

Beards should be banned.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Beards on 17:03 - Jan 8 with 1418 viewsFieryJack

Beards on 16:58 - Jan 8 by Mo_Wives

About time I had another rant, Mo
Beards on 18:28 - Jan 8 with 1390 viewslikeicare

Prick

You forgot the words "complete and utter".
Beards (n/t) on 18:53 - Jan 8 with 1382 viewsepaul

Beards (n/t) on 11:03 - Jan 8 by max936

Yours ain't the best either Tiger,

There were a three brothers on Dragons Den looking for investment for their beard growth products, which prompted this thread, they had investment to off Peter Jones and one of the new Dragons can't think of his name though, but they put 150k in between them for 20% so they must see something in their products, kit cost 48 beer tokens though fuk that.

Mines Luxh mun, dawn loves it thatll do.

I saw it dont go in for all that stuff myself, although I do indulge in some beard oil when its on the longside

Beards (n/t) on 19:15 - Jan 8 with 1377 viewsmax936

Beards (n/t) on 18:53 - Jan 8 by epaul

Mines Luxh mun, dawn loves it thatll do.

I saw it dont go in for all that stuff myself, although I do indulge in some beard oil when its on the longside

She's soppy as a sack with you that girl.

Beards on 19:40 - Jan 8 with 1365 viewsperchrockjack

Smooth is best

Bristle is worst

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Beards on 19:54 - Jan 8 with 1355 viewsGaryjack

Beards on 21:43 - Jan 7 by Swanjaxs

So just me then ... 😕

Not just you, i've 'shaved' for the past 12 years. Pubic hair is such a messy business.
Beards (n/t) on 20:17 - Jan 8 with 1343 viewsepaul

Beards (n/t) on 19:15 - Jan 8 by max936

She's soppy as a sack with you that girl.

She knows she's onto a good thing mun

Beards on 20:53 - Jan 8 with 1317 viewsmalagajack

Grew mine while trekking in Nepal in '94, still got it, Mrs M gives it a trim regularly
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024