Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best place to sell my car 21:53 - Jan 7 with 3101 viewsdonnybackspin

Any recommendations for garages in Swansea where I can sell my 61 plate Mazda 6, need to sell it in next 2 weeks
Best place to sell my car on 22:01 - Jan 7 with 3083 viewsJack11

Why not privately if you have a fortnight. You'll get way more!
Best place to sell my car on 23:26 - Jan 7 with 3012 viewsmajorraglan

If it’s a tidy car I would try Gumtree or Autotrader, if it’s got issues then I would go down the route of part ex, Auction or possibly We buy any car. I wouldn’t want the hassle of selling something that has problems privately.
Best place to sell my car on 09:06 - Jan 8 with 2929 viewsSTID2017

Best place to sell my car on 23:26 - Jan 7 by majorraglan

If it’s a tidy car I would try Gumtree or Autotrader, if it’s got issues then I would go down the route of part ex, Auction or possibly We buy any car. I wouldn’t want the hassle of selling something that has problems privately.

We Buy Any Car are worse than any tyre kickers.
They'll offer you say £5K.
By the time they look the car over more thoroughly than the drug squad, that price will be down to £3500 , and they'll make it sound like they are doing you a favour.

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Best place to sell my car on 09:56 - Jan 8 with 2898 viewswhoflungdung

My son sold a car via we buy any car and yep he didn't get a good deal but simply wanted to sell quick.
These people are very attractive to those who wish to get rid quickly.

I d advise auto trader although it might be worth giving Kevin JBG a call at low cost cars under the viaduct by the Lib . He s very straight and will give as good a price as you'd get .

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Best place to sell my car on 12:36 - Jan 8 with 2823 viewsgadgetuk

The private car market has collapsed over recent years. I have tried (and failed) to sell a couple of cars and got very little interest despite them being the cheapest of their make and model on autotrader. The main reason I think is that even home based car dealers now have to offer a warranty on any car they sell, so why would you buy privately ?

I agree that we buy any car is rubbish, but there are other similar companies who will offer more money - yes they will negotiate down, but keep a price in mind and tell them to bugger off if they don't meet your valuation.
Best place to sell my car on 13:13 - Jan 8 with 2779 viewsPhil_S

Best place to sell my car on 12:36 - Jan 8 by gadgetuk

The private car market has collapsed over recent years. I have tried (and failed) to sell a couple of cars and got very little interest despite them being the cheapest of their make and model on autotrader. The main reason I think is that even home based car dealers now have to offer a warranty on any car they sell, so why would you buy privately ?

I agree that we buy any car is rubbish, but there are other similar companies who will offer more money - yes they will negotiate down, but keep a price in mind and tell them to bugger off if they don't meet your valuation.

This is key - sold my last car via webuyanycar. Ended up getting around 2/3% less than I would have done on a private sale. Knew what the bottom level was I would accept and got there in the end. It's all haggle as both parties know that they are buying at a price cheaper than they can sell on, so hold your ground if its not what you want.

Cannot quibble with the deal in the end and the speed of payment. Would recommend to people but only after trying a private sale first and foremost and then looking at all options.
Best place to sell my car on 14:00 - Jan 8 with 2737 viewsnantywatcher

We buy any car are a rip off.
Their staff earn their wages from a percentage take of how much the car makes less than the original quoted figure (which is usually a joke anyway.)
Get a quote from them by all means and then pop into any decent used car site and they will offer between 10 - 20% more for the car.
Based in Swansea if you want to go the quick route is wewantanycar.com
01792 356156 is a better option.
Best place to sell my car on 15:46 - Jan 8 with 2683 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Get a quote from webuyanycar.com

Then try The Car Buying Group 0800 118 2065 they usually say they will better any offers you have had.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Best place to sell my car on 22:43 - Jan 8 with 2552 viewsdonnybackspin

Thanks for the great suggestions, I will try them and get it sold.

Let's hope for a good win on Saturday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024